Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss (1104 Views)

IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) / Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr / "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerian rapper, Business man and Music entrepreneur, IlBliss who was behind the launch of Chidinma and Phyno's careers has thrown in his support for Peter Obi.

In his tweet, He stated that Nigerian Politics is disgusting due to politicians scamming the people for years.

He said he supports Peter Obi due to his incredible and verifiable records.

He called on Nigerians to do away with ethnic and religious sentiments to choose the right Presidential candidate to salvage Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
May the South Region of this country correct her wrongs and learn from years of mistakes.

If only we can join forces and be one , irrespective of Nigerian Politiking,

If not, Power will stay in the North for the next 100 years.

Highest, we'll be given good roads, inflations, subsidy, occasional technological advancements and social amenities dented with the after effects of security challenges and ...

...that's by the way.

All these fickle minded and ambitious self centred politicians we're being plagued with

Hmmm.

#Anam Achi Kwanu

13 Likes

Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by PrinceOfLagos: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
This one everybody is endorsing peter obi

What's happening

13 Likes

Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by Dreal1247: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Every one who wants the country to move forward will surely vote for Obi.

14 Likes

Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by successmatters(m): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Every person who loves success must love Peter Obi, he is the most successful of all the presidential candidates. All round success.

12 Likes

Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Obi is a bright choice in this situation, but will he put his face on a bag of rice and beans?

Will he ensure the elites and those that have sworn to continue making Nigeria unliveable to the common man, keep getting their way?

If no! , then make he go sleep, and retire from politics?!

4 Likes

Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by christejames(m): 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Just like Illbliss Oga Boss, many of us OBIdient Labourers will cultivate a New Nigeria that will marvel the world...

Anam achi kwanu! cool cool cool

9 Likes

Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by successmatters(m): 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Thinkam:
Obi is a bright choice in this situation, but will he put his face on a bag of rice and beans?

Will he ensure the elites and those that have to continue making Nigeria unliveable to the common man, keep getting their way?

If no! , then make he go sleep, and retire from politics?!

If you know Peter Obi, you will know that the major opposition he's getting is from people who wants to continue stealing. Everyone knows he's fearless when it comes to confronting big criminals. He did that before. Dude faced the entire political crooks and billionaire kingmakers in Anambra and tore them to shreds.

4 Likes

Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by Ceeman2o: 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
The best man for the job

2 Likes

Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by Akurakambe(m): 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Every sane person is supporting Peter Obi. We welcome everyone on board, the journey to rescuing Nigeria is not an easy one but we'll surmount all the challenges.
What are you still waiting for?
Join the moving train
Peter Obi is coming
Vote for Peter Obi for president
Vote for LabourParty

4 Likes

Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by DamianX: 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Peter Obi the man

4 Likes

Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by alsudan: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
All of us that only vote on BB Naija and Nigerian Idol are out to Vote PO.

After the elections, even if you add the votes of APC and PDP, it won’t reach that of only PO

His Excellency PO is the President of Nigeria in waiting.

4 Likes

Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
IF A SETTING PRESIDENT COULD SAY NIGERIA YOUTHS ARE LAZY, IF THE LOOTING GOING ON IN NIGERIA IS OKEY FOR YOU DON'T VOTE FOR PETER OBI IF THE ASUU STRIKE IS OKEY DON'T VOTE FOR PETER OBI,IF OUR LEADERS CAN COVE OUT 100MILLION TO BUY VOTE FROM WHILE OUR SCHOOL IS ON STRIKE AND YOU STILL SUPPORT THEM, DON'T VOTE FOR PETER OBI IF YOU ARE NOT DISTURBED BY ECONOMY MELT DOWN,HIGH RISE OF FOOD STUFF,INSECURITY AT ITS PEAK LOSE OF JOB,DONT VOTE FOR HIM,

IF PDP AFTER 21 YEARS HAS NOTHING TO SHOW AND APC AFTER 8YEAR TOOK US INTO THE WORST LEVEL OF LIFE WHERE YOUR 1000 IS ALMOST TO A DOLLAR DONT VOTE FOR PETER OBI BUT REMEMBER NA SURE 8YEARS!!! OF PAINS INSTABLITY 8FUCKING YEARS IF YOU VOTE THAT USELESS PERSON THINK ABOUT IT!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by wis3(m): 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
successmatters:
Every person who loves success must love Peter Obi, he is the most successful of all the presidential candidates. All round success.
Anambra state isn't much of a success.
Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by successmatters(m): 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
wis3:
Anambra state isn't much of a success.

Because you don't know about it.
Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by mighty2: 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
On Tinubu's mandate i stand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by wis3(m): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
successmatters:

Because you don't know about it.
I know it's in complete ruins. He should go and clean up his house first.

1 Like

Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by successmatters(m): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
wis3:
I know it's in complete ruins. He should go and clean up his house first.

You just confirmed my point, you don't know anything about Anambra. Now run along.

2 Likes

Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by wis3(m): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
successmatters:

You just confirmed my point, you don't know anything about Anambra. Now run along.
What's to know about a place where you are caged in your homes and risk get killed or kidnapped for going out.

1 Like

Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by Reality3080: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
successmatters:

tell us 5 of his legacies as governor that is still there till today?

1 Like

Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by Kyase(m): 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hmmm
The delusion of PO supporters is incredible...
PO won't get pass 2 million votes come 2023, and that's me been generous .....
Stop deceiving thyselves brethren..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by Reality3080: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
wis3:
What's to know about a place where you are caged in your homes and risk get killed or kidnapped for going out.
if u want a peter obi fan to keep quiet

Just ask him to name 5 of Peter obi legacy as governor that is still standing till date?

He will just insult u or start talking about tinubu
Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by Reality3080: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kyase:
Hmmm
The delusion of PO supporters is incredible...
PO won't get pass 2 million votes come 2023, and that's me been generous .....
Stop deceiving thyselves brethren..
they will come n insult your generations yet unborn now for saying d truth,let’s see how far they can push their luck
Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by StrongandMighty: 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Igbos supporting Igbos, but Igbo haters will say Igbos don't love themselves...

The truth is that Peter obi is someone you can boldly come out to say with your full chest that you're supporting without raising eyebrows from the public. No doubt, Good market sells itself.

But same can't be said of one iragbiji old man...
Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
The stars are aligning... the mould is forming.... Peter is coming... hope is near....

Nigeria would be great again......

Vote right, vote Labour, Vote Peter Obi....
Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by Wisetrue99: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
We can do more, sensitize your followers too.

Nigerians must be happy again!
Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by wis3(m): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Reality3080:
if u want a peter obi fan to keep quiet

Just ask him to name 5 of Peter obi legacy as governor that is still standing till date?

He will just insult u or start talking about tinubu
exactly. With most of them thinking if you're not for Peter obi you're for Tinubu. I personally don't give a hoot about Tinubu. I don't even care if a rock becomes president as long as we have peaceful elections. I've seen too many of Nigerian elections and I know better to not expect anything because in the end. They all disappoint.
Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by Kyase(m): 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Reality3080:
they will come n insult your generations yet unborn now for saying d truth,let’s see how far they can push their luck
I no mind anybody insults at all...
If they can't take it then they should go hang themselves...
Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by Freedom34: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Its true: "igbos support igbos"
That's why Igbo delegates voted atiku as against Pius anyim.
Out of 100 se delegates, can u pls remind us how many votes Pius (a fellow igboman) pulled biko?
cool
StrongandMighty:
Igbos supporting Igbos, but Igbo haters will say Igbos don't love themselves...

The truth is that Peter obi is someone you can boldly come out to say with your full chest that you're supporting without raising eyebrows from the public. No doubt, Good market sells itself.

But same can't be said of one iragbiji old man...
Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by StrongandMighty: 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Freedom34:
Its true: "igbos support igbos"
That's why Igbo delegates voted atiku as against Pius anyim.
Out of 100 se delegates, can u pls remind us how many votes Pius (a fellow igboman) pulled biko?
cool

How many of your afonja brothers voted fayose?
Even his afonja aide no gree vote am

1 Like

Re: I Support Peter Obi - Illbliss by Freedom34: 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Did fayose tell u he's a strong contender in PDP?
Is sw d one complaining of bitlayer as we speak?
cool
StrongandMighty:

How many of your afonja brothers voted fayose?

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Will Be No Match Against Atiku/Obi joint ticket.(Opinion) / BREAKING: Finally He Dumps The Party / BREAKING: 7 Former LG Chairmen, Supporters Dump APC For PDP (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.