Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers (67306 Views)

Hadi Sirika And Daughter, Fatima Arrive Court For ₦‎2.7 Billion Scam Case / Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) / Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by mauchiz: 2:28pm On May 16, 2022
These lawyers licences should be revoked?
They coming out in numbers, means they are in support of murder, they can't be lawyers.
This is not defense or about money, this ia an abuse of Nigeria law.

There license has to be revoked.
They came out in numbers to defend terrorism in Nigeria courts.

These lawyers are terrorist and should be arrested immediately, they are working for bokoharam.
This case should be transferred to lagos.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Lastmankc(m): 2:28pm On May 16, 2022
The zoo
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by payosehtor(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2022
That's exactly what terrorist can do.
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by olu77(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2022
tillaman:
Screw them Extremists and their fvcking cohorts, religion that was imposed on y’all Una carry am for head like wyclef even UAE no do reach this one I swear, another annoying part is Atiku and his northern brother’s shenanigans, that man no go smell Aso Rock
To those lawyers I hope Boko haram and iswap visits their respective family homes and displace y’all and probably rape your daughters

What is the sin of their daughters everyone must pay for their own sin abeg after all these senseless lawyers have smelly holes that boko boys can drill. I don't believe in children paying for the stupidity of their parents except they are party to it
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Ropostic120(m): 2:31pm On May 16, 2022
fergie001:

PM News

Maggots and stupid and foolish pigs
It is a great calamity to be in the same Nigeria with these useless animals
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by 8stargeneral: 2:32pm On May 16, 2022
Terrorist and bandits lawyers
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Rainbow219(m): 2:32pm On May 16, 2022
Why not 100 Lawyers. Where are our lawyers plz come and depend your good people
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by LivingTribunal: 2:33pm On May 16, 2022
KILLERS, BLOOD SUCKING BASTARDS
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by olu77(m): 2:33pm On May 16, 2022
illicit:

Is CAN God?

What do u mean

Does can even have a Millitant wing like Islam?

The association is useless

This fakedeji must be a northerner using a yoruba moniker I refuse to believe that any yoruba muslim can be this extremely dumb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by shekoduza: 2:33pm On May 16, 2022
where are the likes of Mike Izekhome (SAN) and co? to fight for this innocent girl. 34 lawyers are supporting the killing another fellow from different religion. Nigeria is a failed State.
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by naturefellow(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2022
Starz825:
Make Dem just forget about this thing...
Dem don kill am
Only God can avenge her death...
This terrible act will reach her killers too
can't slide away easily.

There has to be consequences to serve as deterrent, especially for the protection of future victims.

Imagine murdering your course mate, second year, all in the name of a religion (of peace). There are folk you disliked while in school, but it never escalate to thoughts of killing, except of course you're a cultist.
You know the level of cruelty to be able to do that?

How about they all go on a killing spree, of people who blaspheme on their religion simultaneously?

Do you know you could be accused of blasphemy to kill you just because a Muslim dislikes you? And with mob action like this, you have no chance of defence or rescue. So...
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by kolmart: 2:35pm On May 16, 2022
Where is our own Christian lawyers to defend Deborah the victim? We need to put stop to this babaric act by this animals we can see that these animals from northern states really mean business and we have to put stop to their evil plan all Christian lawyer ahold rise up to defend Deborah and Christian in general against this animal Muslim from northern states
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Babathanks(m): 2:35pm On May 16, 2022
Dhury:
If murderer kanu will have lawyers to defend him what is wrong if they have lawyers?
I'm a Yoruba o, but I pray you should experience what Deborah experience and may your soul rot in hell because of this rubbish comment

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by ursullalinda(f): 2:35pm On May 16, 2022
Rebuke:
Bunch of idiots. Imagine a professor among the lawyers. This shows yhu the kinda people we have up North.

Their wickedness has no limit. Seriously, what sorta religion is Islam? A religion of terrorists and brainwashed slowpokes.

This is upsetting my stomach already.

As in eh......I thought I'm the only one who gets upset reading about them......can't wrap my head around their reasoning.
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Igbojew: 2:37pm On May 16, 2022
Good thing is that this bunch of illiterate people are even helping IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu to achieve their Biafra even faster than excepted without a gun shot.Anybody that will come here or any social media to insult Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for fighting to liberate Igbos from this backward people from the North and even South West thunder from above will strike that person beyond recognition....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by wirinet(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2022
Okwyjesus:

CAN should hire able lawyers immediately for the case. Am ready to donate for the legal fees. Am not joking

Christians only knows how to make noise on social media. Muslims take action without making noise. If Muslims can assembly 34 lawyers to defend their brothers who blatantly commited murdered a Christian, how many lawyers have the Christians been able to assemble? Are there no lawyers in CAN? What has CAN done to support the family of Deborah and make sure the murders are brought to book?
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Neddstark: 2:37pm On May 16, 2022
VlamesIffect:
Na now we need all those ipob pple & cult boys... make dem run 1 or 2 find these boys comot their head....no time..but na mumu fight dem sabi do up and down... grin

Make ipob go sokoto?
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Chinny024(f): 2:38pm On May 16, 2022
The 34 lawyers if true, should prepare for their obituary with the proceed from the case!!!...
May they die by stoning,beating and burning.. One by one!!!!...

Since to be alive and meet your death by burning is so so sweet!!!
Whoever that intends to quote me wrongly should follow suit..

Period!!!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Babathanks(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2022
womenareapez:
And professor is among them undecided

Islam a useless religions and that pig Mohammad in hell

I dey Lagos come meet me make we taste something angry
Come north come talk am now, before you quote me. Am a Yoruba christian and I stay in north
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2022
Vatsyayana:

I will advise we preach peace and tolerance because if it happens, nobody go wait. God bless you
I never knew I could develop strong hatred for this guys. Chai
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Pio44: 2:39pm On May 16, 2022
Muslim wicked oooooooooooo north Muslim devil

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by ajerimitan: 2:41pm On May 16, 2022
34 Almanjiri lawyers that will pronounce pokiliteknic instead of polytechnic. Professor my foot. Local champion professor that has never left the four walls of sokoto splits and spit shit. Madness.
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by tillaman(m): 2:41pm On May 16, 2022
olu77:

What is the sin of their daughters everyone must pay for their own sin abeg after all these senseless lawyers have smelly holes that boko boys can drill. I don't believe in children paying for the stupidity of their parents except they are party to it
which is why I said probably

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by vee22: 2:42pm On May 16, 2022
Why
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by ezechi242: 2:47pm On May 16, 2022
Rebuke:
Bunch of idiots. Imagine a professor among the lawyers. This shows yhu the kinda people we have up North.

Their wickedness has no limit. Seriously, what sorta religion is Islam? A religion of terrorists and brainwashed slowpokes.

you think all professors have sense.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by maestroferddi: 2:48pm On May 16, 2022
kabawa:
This generation is something else. We all have our unique religion and traditions, which every rational human has to respect even if you don't believe or practice such doctrines.
Deborah went too far in venting her anger in their WhatsApp platform for practically insulting Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
She called him (buran uba ) which is very insulting in hausa language. She was asked to retract the statement by both christians and Muslims in the group which she adamantly refused and stood her ground.
Deborah is a northener from kebbi and she knows the concequences of what she said.
The mob went too far in taking laws into their hands and even went as far as burning her copse which is against Islam.
But in this life ( Idan kana takama da iskanci sai a hada ka da Dan guguwa!!!!)
Shut your trap.

Who are you trying to deceive?

"Dan buru uba" is an informal Hausa expression which is not usually understood literally.

It is like using the word "nonsense"...

BTW, she never referred to or mentioned your prophet but was only alluding to the people posting religious content on the WhatsApp group.

Why must savages like you fail to understand a mundane remark but instead choose to twist it to suit your sinister motives?

One would have expected you to be remorseful...The least you can do is to help to educate some of your fellow Muslims to grow a brain and desist from acting like wild animals...

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by ledaman: 2:51pm On May 16, 2022
Rebuke:

You can buy rat poison to make it fast. grin
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Livingstone124: 2:52pm On May 16, 2022
I find it humanly impossible to understand why I share the same country with these senseless people from the North. And to add salt to injury they believe they are born to rule.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 16, 2022
Way4orward:
Zoo
More like evil forest
A zoo is coordinated undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) / A Chief Caught In Robbery Operation In Lagos Bank, Lynched To Death By Mob / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.