Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers (67220 Views)

Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) / Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) / Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Nigeria's breakup is closer than expected, this contraption wouldn't survive the next five years in one piece.

This I have seen.
Yes everything is tilting towards that but the power drunk idiots up North don't know. They're intoxicated with the blood of the innocent and it will be too late for them to adjust bringing the unfolding events to an inevitable end.
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by maestroferddi: 2:55pm On May 16, 2022
Babathanks:

Come north come talk am now, before you quote me. Am a Yoruba christian and I stay in north
You mean a Yoruba Chriuslim?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Sola2010: 2:56pm On May 16, 2022
Racoon:
angry 34 terrorists to defend 2 terrorists. Religion of blood shedders and killers.God why pls?
Funny but true! Best comment I see in this section. 34 terrorist to defend 2 terrorist before a terrorist judge.I wouldn't be surprised if the guys are freed at last and still appear in social media to incite verbal attack again.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by EgunMogaji2: 2:56pm On May 16, 2022
1) I thought she was buried already and

2) 34 Lawyers? shocked

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Winters23: 2:59pm On May 16, 2022
Sharatan:
Why would 34 sane people be defending killers?
This is it for me. This country can never be one.

grin
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Haywhymido(m): 3:00pm On May 16, 2022
Flamees:
If you're a Nigerian you suppose know say na initial Gra gra

34 Stupid Lawyers
This one they withheld the judge name
Hmm something Fishy
dey calm down small small. They have to protect the judge, the case is a sensitive one

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:01pm On May 16, 2022
Fiscus105:
Islam accursed religion, still surprising educated ones in "downsouth" still practicing it.

The same salt wey make soup sweet, can also make the soup uselesss if too much .
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by kokomilala(m): 3:01pm On May 16, 2022
My take on this error called Nigeria is: rip it apart. Let this backward and unconscionably-driven people be isolated in their mental enclave.

There can be no peaceful co-existence with people who aspire to the mantle of frivolous killings, all in the name of some ineffable religion.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by expert234: 3:02pm On May 16, 2022
Rebuke:
Bunch of idiots. Imagine a professor among the lawyers. This shows yhu the kinda people we have up North.

Their wickedness has no limit. Seriously, what sorta religion is Islam? A religion of terrorists and brainwashed slowpokes.

This is upsetting my stomach already.

Antichristian, the Islamic murderer, your religion only preahces death and destruction
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by jaxxy(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2022
They had no right to take laws into their hands.

The difference btwn Muslims in dubai and in the west is they allow the laws of the land to prevail and handle any issues.

Even in Egypt and saudi they will let the authorities handle the issue according to their government laws not act like barbarians.
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Dhury: 3:05pm On May 16, 2022
Babathanks:

I'm a Yoruba o, but I pray you should experience what Deborah experience and may your soul rot in hell because of this rubbish comment
know this know peace .my parents taught me how to respect everyone believe including idol worshippers and with these knowledge I can never be blasphemy victims like Deborah ebola . My advice to Christian parents is to give their children good upbringing .
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by CurrentSamuel(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2022
Thus is really insanity. Do they think that judgement or justice is determined by number of Lawyers in Court. Out if the 34 Lawyers , only one will speak others will just sit down and watch.
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by fabsyl(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2022
Sharia lawyers have come to defend Mohd in court. They should also defend him against being a paedophile, war criminal and fraudster

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by gulfer: 3:08pm On May 16, 2022
Flamees:
If you're a Nigerian you suppose know say na initial Gra gra

34 Stupid Lawyers
This one they withheld the judge name
Hmm something Fishy
34 Sharia lawyers, even Saudi that is the origin of Islam has condemned what they are trying to defend......death sentence straight..... angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Tooreda: 3:09pm On May 16, 2022
Rebuke:
Bunch of idiots. Imagine a professor among the lawyers. This shows yhu the kinda people we have up North.

Their wickedness has no limit. Seriously, what sorta religion is Islam? A religion of terrorists and brainwashed slowpokes.

Shit religion

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by ivolt: 3:10pm On May 16, 2022
34 terrorists to defend their brothers in arms.

Some naive people have been telling us not to judge because of the actions of few youths.
It is now obvious that the killers are the real majority.
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Flamees(m): 3:11pm On May 16, 2022
gulfer:
34 Sharia lawyers, even Saudi that is the origin of Islam has condemned what they are trying to defend......death sentence straight..... angry angry angry angry
Imagine Northern Nigeria and Backwardness
You won't see them troop in to defend innocent people
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by samdede(m): 3:12pm On May 16, 2022
This is so pathetic.
May God rest her soul.
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by miraclea: 3:12pm On May 16, 2022
We are Christian we cannot open our eyes and Muslims keep killing us for no reason because of one Nigeria , this unity is demonic we need to define it if we're to remain one let every tribe be independent owned state police law's and judiciary killing me for one Mohamed that is in Saudi Arabia is barbaric and must stop
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by bablon20(m): 3:13pm On May 16, 2022
So many fake news has been flooding d internet lately over this Deborah case, bloggers pls let's mind the type of lies yiu feed d public.
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by 007Marvel(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2022
God what kind of country is this! Now Killing someone has become legal and right? But if it were to be from the East na prison straight or killing direct say he shot at them first and they responded back!
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Sion47: 3:15pm On May 16, 2022
Rebuke:

What do u expect from a professor of I R S

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Kazeem47(m): 3:15pm On May 16, 2022
NO SANE MUSLIM CAN TALK BAD ABOUT JESUS CHRIST,SO DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT PROPHET MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.).
For those that listened to the voice note of late Deborah,you can clearly hear some of her colleagues(which I believed are of the Christian faith too) warning her in the background about what she was about to post to the group chat.They knew they are in an environment that have different types of Muslims;the Extremists,Those on drugs e.t.c.They knew it won't end well but she still went ahead and post it.In the voice note,there was a point where she talk about Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) which I believe no Muslim in his her or her right sense can refer to Jesus Christ like that;even Boko Haram Terrorists don't use to talk Ill about Jesus Christ no matter what.Any Muslim that talk Ill about Jesus Christ has disobeyed God,the Books, Messengers and the Prophets.
If Deborah listened to the warning of her colleagues she would be alive today. Na stubborn fly dey follow dead body enter grave.Had it been she listened to her colleagues warning,all this will not be happening.
BTW,those that beat and burned her are supposed to take her to the appropriate authority and not to take the law into their hands.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Abbertee2: 3:16pm On May 16, 2022
Know this and know peace .

Even if sulthan of sokoto insult prophet he will be stone to death . So stop the insult lets live in peace
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by logiccal: 3:19pm On May 16, 2022
This is really a messed up situation.

Look at it this way...
According to a very single northerner[Muslim], even the judge self, Deborah deserves what happened to her.

The trial will happen in the north, in Sokoto!, there has already been promises to any judge that dare send them to prison...

Last Friday a Mosque secretary was almost mobbed for trying to say they shouldn't have killed her...

capital punishment for blasphemy was officially, publicly signed into the law in Sokoto

This whole thing is just... As 1 Hausa proverb says...
Ƙaddara ta riga fata, which roughly translates to destiny/fate precedes hope/wish.

Now the only thing left is...
Let's pray nothing like this happens again.
Let's pray justice gets served... which I highly doubt, because as northerners we believe what happened to is justice.
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by nijanigga: 3:22pm On May 16, 2022
tillaman:
Screw them Extremists and their fvcking cohorts, religion that was imposed on y’all Una carry am for head like wyclef even UAE no do reach this one I swear, another annoying part is Atiku and his northern brother’s shenanigans, that man no go smell Aso Rock
To those lawyers I hope Boko haram and iswap visits their respective family homes and displace y’all and probably rape your daughters
Amen
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Hotzone(m): 3:25pm On May 16, 2022
Not basically because I am an Igbo man, without being a bigot Igbos that are well educated are now sharing ranks with amajiri terrorists. U promote IPOB and IPOB is killing people, Aboki selling suya, ordinary aboki shoe make and the one selling suya at Atta and AMA Ifeke Orlu was gunned down but amajiri killed our own who is undergraduate. IPOB killed a suspected northern soldier who left far north to come and marry Igbo soldier and IPOB killed a northerner and their own sister, cut her head and u people didn’t weep like this ooh!!!
Nobody cried for the slain innocent security agency simply because they were killed by their own ESN
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by moriss33(m): 3:25pm On May 16, 2022
kabawa:
This generation is something else. We all have our unique religion and traditions, which every rational human has to respect even if you don't believe or practice such doctrines.
Deborah went too far in venting her anger in their WhatsApp platform for practically insulting Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
She called him (buran uba ) which is very insulting in hausa language. She was asked to retract the statement by both christians and Muslims in the group which she adamantly refused and stood her ground.
Deborah is a northener from kebbi and she knows the concequences of what she said.
The mob went too far in taking laws into their hands and even went as far as burning her copse which is against Islam.
But in this life ( Idan kana takama da iskanci sai a hada ka da Dan guguwa!!!!)
Bleep ur Mohammed & religion.
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 16, 2022
iamrealdeji:
Another blasphemy. CAN is an association of christian religious leaders who are thought to be representatives of Jesus. Christians are so blasphemous and are the biggest terrorists in the world but are very manipulative and cunning. America killed several Muslim women and children in Beirut in 1982,they didn't call that terrorism. Donald Trump killed 2 beautiful young Muslim arab kids and claimed they are children of terrorists,the west encourages and supports Israel to kill Palestinian muslims,that's not terrorism o. Several bombings in Islamic countries by the west,Killing of Saddam Hussein,his children and 8 year old grandchild and demonizing him isn't terrorism to christians o,killing Ghaddaffi and his children isn't terrorism to christians o but any for of insurgency perpetrated by people they're not sure are muslims or christians,bombing if mosques wouldbbe termed as terrorism by muslims
Are you sure you are making sense
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by nijanigga: 3:30pm On May 16, 2022
See devilish face,what positive impact can this devil have on mankind ? Only destructions.
They will tell you musulunci, non sense Usuman danfodio beat them to submission .when it's Ramadan time,they will all sneak to infidels neighborhood to go eat and clean thier mouths as if they've been fasting .Biggest hypocrites are hausas.
See his dentures, they hardly brush,they just use finger to brush smelly mouth

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by ufuosman(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2022
Idiot lawyers
Re: Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers by luvyaself95(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2022
Even if she deserve to be punish did deserve to be kill and burn and after doing those terrible things 34 lawyers come out to defend the killers wow wow shocked shocked am really shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) / South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) / Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.