Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) (2334 Views)

Monday Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked As Officers Join Traders, Civil Serva / Hoodlums Burn Ashaka Police Station In Delta, As Officers Kill 6 Armed Robbers / Soyinka: Herdsmen Cows Invaded My Home, Police Lied. There'll Be Suya Feast Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by Upliftment101: 1:53pm On May 16, 2022
Monday Sit-At-Home: Police Stations Locked As Officers Join Traders, Civil Servants To Comply With Directive In Enugu
Source : daily times nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by Joezinho: 1:54pm On May 16, 2022
Don't comply and get butchered. SMH...

God will punish these UGM dudes for the desecration of Alaigbo...

7 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by successmatters(m): 1:55pm On May 16, 2022
Wow

3 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by SirBlack999(m): 1:57pm On May 16, 2022
Lol.... It's not by unnecessary noise on Twitter. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by beerfraud: 2:03pm On May 16, 2022
why ibo in other states not showing solidary to hunchback Kownu?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by KingsCity: 2:05pm On May 16, 2022
Ha ha ha

3 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by Dhury: 2:07pm On May 16, 2022
Joezinho:
Don't comply and get butchered.
that is dictatorship not freedom Fighting . IPOB is a terrorist group.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by Oplomo: 2:07pm On May 16, 2022
Everybody knows what to do to end it but let's keep deceiving ourselves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by successmatters(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2022
Oplomo:
Everybody knows what to do to end it but let's keep deceiving ourselves.

They will never allow Nnamdi Kanu to address his followers.

4 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by Nerogaming01(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2022
Dhury:

(Picks up toothpick) undecided

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 2:20pm On May 16, 2022
Upliftment101:
Monday Sit-At-Home: Police Stations Locked As Officers Join Traders, Civil Servants To Comply With Directive In Enugu
Source : daily times nigeria

Even Politicians and their family members won't come out but will urge people to come out ... They should lead by example.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by perez100: 2:21pm On May 16, 2022
I remember those years IPOB guys were carrying flags. If they declare sit at home, the police will issue warnings that they urge people to go about their businesses stressing that they will deal with any IPOB that tries to enforce sit at home. Today, the security forces cannot even go out because of angry vipers. Though, am not in support of the sit at home every Monday. It will be better to have sit at home at least once in a month. This is the result of the monster the security created when they were forming Rambos killing innocent and unarmed agitators.

You said they must not protest and they said you must not wear your uniforms on the streets and roads in the East.

God will surely restore peace in the East and Nigeria at large.

20 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by ThinkSmarter: 2:28pm On May 16, 2022
The people of SE have lost confidence in the government, hence their support of the Activities of IPOB.
The government should dialogue with the people and give them sense of belonging to reclaim their honour.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by Tenses: 2:33pm On May 16, 2022
For security reason nah
Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 2:33pm On May 16, 2022
So Daily times with a verified twitter account can be unbiased that is heartwarming to say the least!

SO EVEN POLICE AND ARMY DO SIT @ HOME!!??

Oyigboupdate akaudele1 aka easternvoice aka edosignature....how market??

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:35pm On May 16, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
So Daily times with a verified twitter account can be unbiased that is heartwarming to say the least!

SO EVEN POLICE AND ARMY DO SIT @ HOME!!??

Oyigboupdate akaudele1 aka easternvoice aka edosignature....how market??
You are celebrating sit at home as if it's a good thing, while Simon Ekpa is in Finland enjoying himself, going out whenever he likes

6 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by Kingsley10000: 2:38pm On May 16, 2022
Dhury:
Their online warriors are coming to attack you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by KingKO22: 2:38pm On May 16, 2022
The Coward people of Ndi falling Sun are dying silently.

You don't have the freedom that you are soliciting for

Speak up against the atrocities of the IPOB and watch how they tag you saboteurs or ur family being exterminated

Like NE like SE
No rest of mind for children of hate NAD pardisians
Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 2:41pm On May 16, 2022
Shut up dude..i dont play with the houseboy...spits
angry angry angry angry angry angry

HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are celebrating sit at home as if it's a good thing, while Simon Ekpa is in Finland enjoying himself, going out whenever he likes
Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:42pm On May 16, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Shut up dude..i dont play with the houseboy...spits
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Ekperima,I don't take Abakiliki criminals serious.SPITS
Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 2:43pm On May 16, 2022
Your pains are legendary ...and please stop sharing my posts ...LIONS AND GOATS dont cohabit...share other posts with your fellow cows....spits!!

KingKO22:
The Coward people of Ndi falling Sun are dying silently.

You don't have the freedom that you are soliciting for

Speak up against the atrocities of the IPOB and watch how they tag you saboteurs or ur family being exterminated

Like NE like SE
No rest of mind for children of hate NAD pardisians
Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by Sergio104(m): 2:44pm On May 16, 2022
Some are rejoicing.

But I tell you, igboland is loosing it cry
Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 2:47pm On May 16, 2022
The bait na Abakaliki abi??...I am not even IGBO...but i love their tenacity and resilience. They have done what no other tribe can muster...ONENESS OF PURPOSE!!...Even Afonja ae baffled that their propaganda doesnt work!!!

Unknown to you zombies..its IGBOs that still make you talk...by now sharia soldiers will be in your house cutting your hand for blasphemy...spits!!

IGBO GREAT...
BIAFRA GREATEST!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ekperima,I don't take Abakiliki criminals serious.SPITS

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:49pm On May 16, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
The bait na Abakaliki abi??...I am not even IGBO...but i love their tenacity and resilience. They have done what no other tribe can muster...ONENESS OF PURPOSE!!...Even Afonja ae baffled that their propaganda doesnt work!!!

Unknown to you zombies..its IGBOs that still make you talk...by now sharia soldiers will be in your house cutting your hand for blasphemy...spits!!

IGBO GREAT...
BIAFRA GREATEST!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are not even Igbo.SPITS
Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 2:56pm On May 16, 2022
If i am not IGBO nko??

Is the sit at home effective ...YES!!

Is it a right way to fight insecurity and unjust treatment of people...yes!!

Is it a non-violent approach ..yes!!

Are the diabolical agents of government running mad...yes!!

Shiek Gumi just told you to pay ransom to terrorist...that are holding people hostage....you fuulishly avoid the thread. but its people that seek a referendum, that is their right you are against...truly something is wrong it you useless zombies...spits!!

HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are not even Igbo.SPITS

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
If i am not IGBO nko??

Is the sit at home effective ...YES!!

Is it a right way to fight insecurity and unjust treatment of people...yes!!

Is it a non-violent approach ..yes!!

Are the diabolical agents of government running mad...yes!!

Shiek Gumi just told you to pay ransom to terrorist...that are holding people hostage....you fuulishly avoid the thread. but its people that seek a referendum, that is their right you are against...truly something is wrong it you useless zombies...spits!!

Enemies of Igbos are happy, seeing the East burn down but your plans won't work.You cannot Love Igbos more than themselves, face your tribe.SPITS
Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 3:02pm On May 16, 2022
Shut the f up...

When a policeman shoot 5 people dead ....what did you do in the same Enugu??

you are slow and shallow...spits

HIGHESTPOPORI:
Enemies of Igbos are happy, seeing the East burn down but your plans won't work.You cannot Love Igbos more than themselves, face your tribe.SPITS
Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:17pm On May 16, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Shut the f up...

When a policeman shoot 5 people dead ....what did you do in the same Enugu??

you are slow and shallow...spits

You are just ranting like a lunatic.Unkown gun men have killed more IGBOS.SPITS
Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 3:46pm On May 16, 2022
Like the unknown gun man that was killed and was discovered to be an IGBO DSS officer??

Or the unknown gunmen that where shot by the army and later discovered to be Fulani herdsmen

You are slow...deeply shallow and irredemably useless.

Cry me an ocean...IGBOs lead we follow1

HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are just ranting like a lunatic.Unkown gun men have killed more IGBOS.SPITS

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by ufuosman(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 16, 2022
grin Police officers sitting at home

+

People sitting at home

+

No one watching the businesses

=

Free food for Criminals
Re: Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked In Enugu As Officers Comply (pictures) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Like the unknown gun man that was killed and was discovered to be an IGBO DSS officer??

Or the unknown gunmen that where shot by the army and later discovered to be Fulani herdsmen

You are slow...deeply shallow and irredemably useless.

Cry me an ocean...IGBOs lead we follow1

Typical Ipob propaganda.SPITS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Joins Peter Obi Campaign / 2023: I Can't Support Tinubu; Even If I Do, My Supporters Won't - Kwankwaso / Wike Holds Tinubu Hands As He Step's From The Bus (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.