Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) (45984 Views)

Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy / What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 2:49pm On May 20, 2022
Is he filling any pain inside the body, I mean serious pain ooo, that will not even allow him to sleep, and if the pain is heating him on his hart, you better run fast to any abal person, and what location are you guys?
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by shugamummy: 2:51pm On May 20, 2022
Use Rising sun herbal and clear that in 2hrs

hugelyendowed:
This has been on my cousin's body since December last year. It scratches him. It's located on his ribs/stomach region.

Initially they felt it's traditional stuff but after series of treatments with herbal and traditional procedures, no show.

He had to go to hospital and Even did blood culture. Yet it still scratches him and has refused to go.

Please any reasonable contributions on how to cure this permanently will be appreciated. Thanks. He will be reading.

Note: The two Labs he did at a hospital and at a lab centre all show that he is HIV Negative. So that one is ruled out totally. He is not even promiscuous.

Allergy is another suspect. He doesn't even rub creams.
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Johel(m): 2:51pm On May 20, 2022
hugelyendowed:
This has been on my cousin's body since December last year. It scratches him. It's located on his ribs/stomach region.

Initially they felt it's traditional stuff but after series of treatments with herbal and traditional procedures, no show.

He had to go to hospital and Even did blood culture. Yet it still scratches him ftand has refused to go.

Please any reasonable contributions on how to cure this permanently will be appreciated. Thanks. He will be reading.

Note: The two Labs he did at a hospital and at a lab centre all show that he is HIV Negative. So that one is ruled out totally. He is not even promiscuous.

Ringworm
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Nathnaija(m): 2:51pm On May 20, 2022
hugelyendowed:

He had to go to hospital and Even did blood culture. Yet it still scratches him and has refused to go.

it's a akin reaction,na body spray they cause this thing
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by ModelLook(m): 2:52pm On May 20, 2022
Get this product NOW and thank me later.

Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:52pm On May 20, 2022
Scabies
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 2:53pm On May 20, 2022
Are you sure it's not Village people? Visit the clinic immediately
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by nedekid: 2:53pm On May 20, 2022
post=113009231:
Go see a Doctor....... NOW!
This Doc will solve it

Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Oju4190: 2:54pm On May 20, 2022
Why is it that anytime am in nairaland I always burn my food .....Now I just burnt my beans to charcoal....pix below
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by deavicky(m): 2:56pm On May 20, 2022
Group of pimples I guess.
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 2:56pm On May 20, 2022
Is it going round the body? I mean trying to cross the body round, if all this question I ask is what is happening to him you run fast to safe his life! that's is calaba belt, it kill within 1 to 2 weeks is not joke pls.

1 Like

Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by biggy4joe(m): 2:57pm On May 20, 2022
hugelyendowed:

Buy goko cleanser 2 bottles,buy garlic and ginger,eat like 6-7 cloves of garlic everyday for like 2-3days and eat ginger....Come back after 3days and testify
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by JOELAGIDA36: 2:57pm On May 20, 2022
How old is he before i could say a word
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by uchdavinci: 2:57pm On May 20, 2022
My dear that is what they call calabar belt... Poison. Make una enter serious prayers, I was once a victim of that and na prayer clear the thing
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 3:03pm On May 20, 2022
Forum males who hate and abuse females, lift your hands up.
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2022

Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Aqib09: 3:10pm On May 20, 2022
Possibilities are :
Ringworm
Prurigo nodularis
Lichen simplex chronicus

Your brother needs to see a dermatologist for proper evaluation and treatment
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 3:12pm On May 20, 2022
hugelyendowed:

Shey na Black & white Camera u take Snap am? grin
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Dopaminergic(m): 3:13pm On May 20, 2022
If its painful, itchy and your brother has had chicken pox in the past...

It is obviously shingles.
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 3:18pm On May 20, 2022
Ring worm.
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2022
Wow! Over 20 possible causes suggested already by nairaland resident doctors and in-house herbalists...Op pick one.
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 20, 2022
Shit nairalanders sef....am outa this one is giving me goose bumbs
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by ChuksHills(m): 3:21pm On May 20, 2022
This is what they call calabar bet when it gets round the waist the person will die. I will advise you to look for any calabar or Akwa Ibom person they will tell you the solution. It is spiritual

1 Like

Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by czarr(m): 3:29pm On May 20, 2022
Tilados:
. Yoruba people call it eeela. It might be there for years..it will go and come back...
You will just be treating and treating it. I once experienced it, after spending Soo much money on drugs and herbs, it finally left by itself after 5 good years
Same thing happened to me on my elbow, looks like ring worm then. You are right, e dey go come back.
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by tsmith(f): 3:36pm On May 20, 2022
hugelyendowed:

It maybe impetigo, my daugther had that as a baby. If it is, the' cause is staphylococcus entering a break in the body. A dose of specific antibiotics sorted her out. Ps. As a result of our dark skin and many diagnosis specific to white skin, it was initially hard to identify
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Xpress24(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2022
meritadavize1:
Maybe that part just Wan rotten, leave am abeg
grin
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by gracealonev: 3:47pm On May 20, 2022
Kittex7:
Kokoro Inu eje
And he should buy 'gbogbonise' to cure it.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 3:48pm On May 20, 2022
Get a lab test done and follow up with a doctor.

If it's fungal or yeast infection, Ketoconazole cream or Nizoral can do the trick. Improved personal hygiene will also aid the healing process Best better is to see a doctor.
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 3:50pm On May 20, 2022
ChuksHills:
This is what they call calabar bet when it gets round the waist the person will die. I will advise you to look for any calabar or Akwa Ibom person they will tell you the solution. It is spiritual

Nothing spiritual there. Skin infectinfection is it.
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Gzik013(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2022
Its called onu aziza or chain.. its poison, av suffered for it before and got treated. So i advice u look for a strong herbalist to treat it... because if it goes round the tummy no more treatment
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2022
Your brother no dey bath...... Tell am make hem dey bath at least 3 or 4 tyms a week... The thing go disappear thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn / How Drinking Too Much Water Can Be Deadly For You / 501 New COVID-19 Cases, 210 Discharged And 8 Deaths On June 13 -(2460 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.