Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

The True Meaning Of Asiwaju - He Breasted Tape Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Meaning Of Asiwaju - He Breasted Tape Again (1146 Views)

Atiku Wins Again. Let See Te Next Step Of Asiwaju / Shame....nigerians It Is Finished! We Now Know Who Asiwaju: He Was Jailed Twice! / Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Meaning Of Asiwaju - He Breasted Tape Again by Mickykarim: 3:12pm On May 16, 2022
News just break that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has submitted his intention and nomination form for the position of the office of the presidency of Nigeria. BEATING all others in his APC party who have indicated warped and unqualified inordinate ambitious intentions. Like the garrulous goon who treated the office with levity, trivialized it by running a sick track race. Thought the exalted position is about LEG race instead of the BRAIN.

ABAT HAS DEMONSTRATED AGAIN, WHO THE FRONT RUNNER IS AND WHO THE REAL CANDIADTE WITH A SENSE OF PURPOSE IS.

He remains the only serious candidate with MEANS at his disposal, CAPACITY in his pouch and the ABILITY to deliver for the good people of Nigeria. The only person with sense of purpose and what it takes to turn around the fortune of the nation state Nigeria.

I HAD EARLIER ITERATED AND PROJECTED THE PERSONALITY AND HIS RESUME FOR THE JOB.

You may need to read it at https://www.nairaland.com/6976395/service-beckons on Nairaland and I have not and cannot write enough about this political enigma on several other on-line forum that could be find via my handle. Mickykarim.

The Asiwaju that he is has done the very needful with the required 1/3 of governors and the mandatory delegate endorsement of over 370. He has over 5000 delegates and still counting in his kitty as i write.

According to PoliticsNg. Below is the list of Governors that signed the form which was submitted by the governor of Lagos state, Babajide Sanwoolu and the former secretary to the government of Nigeria, Babacir Lawal.

Governor Gboyega Oyetola of Osun State
Governor Babajide Sanwoolu of Lagos State
Governor Bello Matawalle of Zamfara State
Governor Babagana Zulum of Borno State
Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State
Governor Aminu Masari of Katsina State
Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state
Governor Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State
Governor Abdullahi Sule of Nasarawa State
Governor Inuwa Yahaya of Gombe State
Governor Abubakar Sani Bello of Niger State
Governor Muhammad Badaru of Jigawa State

If you still nurse any doubts about the most qualified for the office of president of Nigeria, at your own peril and will be left behind the forging blazing and unstoppable vessel that is unrelenting and still gathering steam.

YOU KNOW WHAT! IBB RECHRISTENED HIM THE ASIWAJU OF THE UNIVERSE, WHILE El-Rufai TAGGED HIM THE ASIWAJU OF NIGERIA. TRULY.

I am no fan of IBB. However, agree with him and others who identify and recognize the potentials and political sagacity of a MAN TO BEATEN IN THE RACE for Aso villa that includes the diminutive Prof. of law and VP. And how about the dunce who thinks you run a race about DELIVERY with your HEAD, not the wobbling ugly unpresentable k-leg. The race is all about BRILLIANCE INTELLIGENT best of IQ and CONFIRMED LEADERSHIP quality.

I recall this prose from the Asiwaju "I DO NOT KNOW WHERE OTHERS ARE RUNNING TO, COULD Kebbi, Swakoto, Calabar Owerri Akure Oturkpo AND WHEREVER. I AM RUNNING TO THE Aso ROCK VILLA". The dummies will not get it, yet.

THE FIRST AND THE BEST AMONGST AND ABOVE THE PACK, THE CROWD AND THE REST.

Check it out!

1 Like

Re: The True Meaning Of Asiwaju - He Breasted Tape Again by PrinceOfLagos: 3:14pm On May 16, 2022
The same IBB you claimed christined Tinubu "The jagaban of Africa" also told Tinubu face to face that Tinubu will not be president in 2023

See screenshot below

Re: The True Meaning Of Asiwaju - He Breasted Tape Again by Mandate2023: 3:17pm On May 16, 2022
Simply jagaban.......ipigs can cry
Re: The True Meaning Of Asiwaju - He Breasted Tape Again by Naijanascam: 3:20pm On May 16, 2022
See epistle.........Make i drink water first

Re: The True Meaning Of Asiwaju - He Breasted Tape Again by YorubaIsGreat(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2022
Jagban of Africa and Asiwaju of Nigeria, Tinubu the master strategist.... On your mandate we shall stand... Wailing wailers can wail to death
Re: The True Meaning Of Asiwaju - He Breasted Tape Again by PrinceOfLagos: 3:22pm On May 16, 2022
Naijanascam:
See epistle.........Make i drink water first
When you see Dem writting this long nonsense , You should know that there is fire on the mountain for them and there Tinubu

1 Like

Re: The True Meaning Of Asiwaju - He Breasted Tape Again by PrinceOfLagos: 3:27pm On May 16, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Jagban of Africa and Asiwaju of Nigeria, Tinubu the master strategist.... On your mandate we shall stand... Wailing wailers can wail to death
Jagaban my foot

Jagaban that Buhari and his cabals have reduced to beggi beggi politician who now runs all over the place begging for help and support

Rabbish
Re: The True Meaning Of Asiwaju - He Breasted Tape Again by StrongandMighty: 3:32pm On May 16, 2022
Jagaban of Iragbiji and asiwaju of Oshogbo can never be president!
Re: The True Meaning Of Asiwaju - He Breasted Tape Again by YorubaIsGreat(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Jagaban my foot

Jagaban that Buhari and his cabals have reduced to beggi beggi politician who now runs all over the place begging for help and support

Rabbish
ok, wailing wailer we don hear you

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Peter Obi Resigns From PDP / Oyo State Yorubas Blast Man For Telling Them To Support Tinubu Because Of Lagos / 'Peter Obi Discusses Ideas And Solutions, Others Discuss Peter Obi' - Azzaman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.