Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Sad: Ugandan Lady Jumps Off Story Building Because Of Her Boyfriend Who Cheated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad: Ugandan Lady Jumps Off Story Building Because Of Her Boyfriend Who Cheated (1213 Views)

Thus Beautiful Ugandan Lady Needs A Nigerian Husband. / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound / Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad: Ugandan Lady Jumps Off Story Building Because Of Her Boyfriend Who Cheated by Silverback110: 3:42pm On May 16, 2022
DUBAI, UAE: A video of a Ugandan girl who committed suicide by falling off an apartment in Dubai has gone viral on social media raising public outcry on the continued exploitation of Ugandans working abroad.

In the video, the deceased identified as Karungi Monic, 23, from Isingiro is seen jumping off the 9th floor of the Al Fahad building in Dubai and died on the spot.

karungi’s suicidal death comes barely a week after another Ugandan girl on Wednesday this week killed herself by falling of from sixth floor on a building in Bengaluru, in India where she was studying.

Agasha Asiina from Mbarara, Western Uganda was a final-year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) student. Her death triggered violence in the campus after students went on the rampage, accusing the university management of failing to provide her timely medical help, and also to install safety barriers in the building.

https://dailyexpress.co.ug/2022/05/01/sad-ugandan-girl-commits-suicide-by-falling-off-apartment-in-dubai-watch/

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Sad: Ugandan Lady Jumps Off Story Building Because Of Her Boyfriend Who Cheated by Silverback110: 3:44pm On May 16, 2022
Re: Sad: Ugandan Lady Jumps Off Story Building Because Of Her Boyfriend Who Cheated by Silverback110: 3:44pm On May 16, 2022
Re: Sad: Ugandan Lady Jumps Off Story Building Because Of Her Boyfriend Who Cheated by Joezinho: 3:47pm On May 16, 2022
She has a lot of courage but she didn't use it rightly.

If you have the courage to jump from a six storey building, how come you lack the courage to move on with life.

Ordinary boyfriend not even husband. Aren't you selfish for bringing pain to those who really love you?

He that kills a person and he that kills himself are the same. A body you did not create, do not destroy it.

3 Likes

Re: Sad: Ugandan Lady Jumps Off Story Building Because Of Her Boyfriend Who Cheated by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 16, 2022
This is what no sane lady should do.
How can I kill myself into a man?
Why ll I even kill myself?
Re: Sad: Ugandan Lady Jumps Off Story Building Because Of Her Boyfriend Who Cheated by soberdrunk(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2022
So sad, the betrayal hit her real bad....... angry
Re: Sad: Ugandan Lady Jumps Off Story Building Because Of Her Boyfriend Who Cheated by virginprincess(f): 4:16pm On May 16, 2022
angry angry, Spending your money on a man just because he promised you marriage undecided that is the height of it, God forbid I die because of one irresponsible and good for nothing man.
Re: Sad: Ugandan Lady Jumps Off Story Building Because Of Her Boyfriend Who Cheated by Silverback110: 4:29pm On May 16, 2022
CC: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
Re: Sad: Ugandan Lady Jumps Off Story Building Because Of Her Boyfriend Who Cheated by Shedrack777: 5:21pm On May 16, 2022
Sweetplum:
This is what no sane lady should do.
How can I kill myself into a man?
Why ll I even kill myself?
she didn't kill her self. rather, she murdered her self
Re: Sad: Ugandan Lady Jumps Off Story Building Because Of Her Boyfriend Who Cheated by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 16, 2022
Shedrack777:
she didn't kill her self. rather, she murdered her self
All join. She sha no get life!
Re: Sad: Ugandan Lady Jumps Off Story Building Because Of Her Boyfriend Who Cheated by Shedrack777: 5:24pm On May 16, 2022
virginprincess:
angry angry, Spending your money on a man just because he promised you marriage undecided that is the height of it, God forbid I die because of one irresponsible and good for nothing man.
that's why you should always put the irresponsible and good for nothing men in your prayer that God should change and deliver them. e get why
Re: Sad: Ugandan Lady Jumps Off Story Building Because Of Her Boyfriend Who Cheated by TheWolfen(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2022
But why?
Because of one stupid love?
Too much emotions is of no good.
I can imagine the pain and shame on her parents
Re: Sad: Ugandan Lady Jumps Off Story Building Because Of Her Boyfriend Who Cheated by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 16, 2022
cry
Re: Sad: Ugandan Lady Jumps Off Story Building Because Of Her Boyfriend Who Cheated by Alitair(m): 8:13pm On May 16, 2022
The time she used to make up her mind to jump would be enough to go home and cry or drink or do something else.

I hate people who chicken out the life.
Re: Sad: Ugandan Lady Jumps Off Story Building Because Of Her Boyfriend Who Cheated by Kiliwuwu: 8:19pm On May 16, 2022
I'm speechless
Re: Sad: Ugandan Lady Jumps Off Story Building Because Of Her Boyfriend Who Cheated by nerdfrost(m): 8:52pm On May 16, 2022
I need igbo and shayo angry

(1) (Reply)

Sexy In The Office / What I Noticed On Gotv / Who Still Remembers This Castle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.