Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Lagos Police Seizes Several Motorcycles, Arrests 123 Riders In Lekki - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Seizes Several Motorcycles, Arrests 123 Riders In Lekki (33100 Views)

U.S Police Seizes Fake Designer Clothes, Shoes & Bags Worth $1 Billion (Pics) / Three Police Inspectors Caught Extorting Okada Riders In Ogun / Lagos Task Force Seizes 150 Motorcycles, Arrests Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Seizes Several Motorcycles, Arrests 123 Riders In Lekki by Jennyjay283: 6:54am On May 17, 2022
tenpipsperday:

Tinubu will order him to release those bikes so that their brothers in the north will not deny him APC ticket. When that happens you won't see it on news.

Okay you think Sanwo Olu is the governor? Dey dia naa.
So funny!
Re: Lagos Police Seizes Several Motorcycles, Arrests 123 Riders In Lekki by lapazi(m): 7:07am On May 17, 2022
kingthreat:

What do you have to say about those that cut their own sister's vagina and beheaded her?
Evil knows no tribe
Bro I saw that video and couldn’t sleep for days!
Evil knowns no ethnicity or religion !

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Seizes Several Motorcycles, Arrests 123 Riders In Lekki by OlawaleBammie: 7:10am On May 17, 2022
AJOBI77:

If you had taken your time to read my post with an unbiased mindset, you would have seen the solution I profer in there.

Don't be overwhelmed with emotions and blind sentiments.

Don't bother to quote me any longer because I will not honour you with a response.

Regards
Ooh sorry, na now i read ur post well, immediately i saw the starting of ur post i tot u re one of those guys that would blame govt for everything but still wont proffer any solution in the submission.
Good day.
Re: Lagos Police Seizes Several Motorcycles, Arrests 123 Riders In Lekki by syntekelite(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2022
AJOBI77:
Will that be the solution?

Has that ever solved anything?

Has government not banned motor bikes on highways? Don't we have these Okada guys on highways?

By next week, they go back to their business and everything will seems as if nothing happened.

A clear and firm statement needs to be made to those guys on how sacred a life is.

Imagine, Killing anyhow because of unreasonable issues.

It is well with our souls

Its all they can do for now cos the same people government tried to protect by mopping the bikes off the streets and providing the remaining with the right registration of residence,biometric capture..are the ones crying now,there were some who protested against the ban,some even supported the bike men when they started beating officials of the task force .. well the chicken has come home to roost..
Re: Lagos Police Seizes Several Motorcycles, Arrests 123 Riders In Lekki by Organs(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2022
[quote author=thugthang post=112899685][/quote] pls what actually happened?
Re: Lagos Police Seizes Several Motorcycles, Arrests 123 Riders In Lekki by Jennyjay283: 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
tenpipsperday:

Tinubu will order him to release those bikes so that their brothers in the north will not deny him APC ticket. When that happens you won't see it on news.

Okay you think Sanwo Olu is the governor? Dey dia naa.
[center][/center]
Let me laugh small,You have points

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi State University Student 'Comrade Lincoln' Shot Dead By Gunmen / Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets / Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.