Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It (15767 Views)

Shettima Rejects Akpabio, Says South East Can Produce Competent Senate President / El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times / Orji Uzor Kalu And Ebube, His Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by PHIPEX(m): 9:08pm On May 16, 2022
Newton2024:
There was terrorism before 2015 but no ethnic cleansing. North retaining power may spell doom for Igbos. Don't cut off your nose to spit your face.
Are Igbos the only victim of Fulani terrorism? How about worrying about your own people and voting Igbos to save them?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by ignis: 9:08pm On May 16, 2022
concurred

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by oonyeoma50: 9:08pm On May 16, 2022
YorubaMentality:
There are abusive individuals whose worst little demons are greed, sloth,envy, gluttony, pride and wrath enslaved by their god which is money. They usually set their false assumptions, wrong judgments, gossips and lies forceful than the ones who hold the truth but what they missed out is that the victims of their aggressions, the targets of their wrong accusations and the recipients of their repetitive harassments carry what is truly essential and what lives longer, that is: truth and goodness, both of which shall always prevail against their vicious, evil manners.

Obasanjo 8 years,
Osinbajo 8 years,
And Yoruba still want another 8 years to the detriment of the entire Southerners.

Armed Lawan has vowed to handover to an Igbo man after 4 years if elected.
Atiku Abubakar has vowed to handover to an Igbo man after 4 years if elected.

Igbos, if you know what is good do it.

Long live Nigeria,
Long live Ndi Igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by aribisala0(m): 9:08pm On May 16, 2022
Guyman02:

5% plus North cheesy
What is North?

Alll this small pikin play will end by month end

DO you people even have a plan for yourselves ?

5% rubbish
Have you not been with North since 1960 ? You have always been their slaves so why the sudden announcements?
No one takes you seriously anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by dialfa: 9:08pm On May 16, 2022
jaggabban:

Hahahaha see coward, u hide inside toilet dey type, go give the message physically and know the scores.

I have too much respect for pedo Mo to do anything physically.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Tareq1105: 9:08pm On May 16, 2022
When would Amaechi resign?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by olatuns2017: 9:08pm On May 16, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4QxCYhu7Ls
Excerpts from Seun Okin's interview with the Senate Chief Whip, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu on #PoliticsToday

The truth is that

SE are 99@% PDP

Get it straight

APC is a party for North and SW

That's d fact

Number 2

Why don't you join hands with Obi to get PDP tickets?

Last but not the least

Nigerians generally both rich and poor cannot yet trust Ibos with presidency with majority of Ibos supporting IPOB and ESN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by seborrhic: 9:08pm On May 16, 2022
Going by his warped logic,why didn't he say if the SEast won't have it,then let it go the the Middle Belt?
The thief is only after who he thinks would benefit him and he knows it's only a fellow dunce like Lawan that would give him any appointment or make him his VP

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:08pm On May 16, 2022
Hmmm, another wrong move and bad body language. But I think he is also playing a smart move somehow. It seems Senate President has promised to pick him as VP if he wins the primary. Which is not a bad deal at all. Because it's too obvious that SE chances of getting the Presidential ticket in any of the two major parties is almost impossible
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Corporate2020: 9:09pm On May 16, 2022
Kalu is a useless bastard. Let's meet at the polling booths, and at the rigging room.

This bastard is not of Igbo blood. Igbos are courageous, and Igbos can confront anybody. Igbos will never say "nobody should contest with us oooo"
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by StevDesmond(m): 9:09pm On May 16, 2022
Elder0001:

Nobody is stopping you people from leaving the country, that is if you people will take only your five SE states.
You actually think there will still be Nigeria when they leave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by kingyakos: 9:09pm On May 16, 2022
Peil:
Mumu SE politician

Sharap he's talking sense

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by aribisala0(m): 9:09pm On May 16, 2022
YorubaMentality:
There are abusive individuals whose worst little demons are greed, sloth,envy, gluttony, pride and wrath enslaved by their god which is money. They usually set their false assumptions, wrong judgments, gossips and lies forceful than the ones who hold the truth but what they missed out is that the victims of their aggressions, the targets of their wrong accusations and the recipients of their repetitive harassments carry what is truly essential and what lives longer, that is: truth and goodness, both of which shall always prevail against their vicious, evil manners.

Obasanjo 8 years,
Osinbajo 8 years,
And Yoruba still want another 8 years to the detriment of the entire Southerners.

Armed Lawan has vowed to handover to an Igbo man after 4 years if elected.
Atiku Abubakar has vowed to handover to an Igbo man after 4 years if elected.

Igbos, if you know what is good do it.

Long live Nigeria,
Long live Ndi Igbo
Nobody will hand over to Eboes .

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by ikpumbe(m): 9:09pm On May 16, 2022
PaedophileProph:
I support Orji Uzor kalu on this one .

If Yorubas can't play by the spirit of fairness and brotherhood while negating their Southern Brothers when it's south turn .

Let North continue and no one in South should complain - let every Igbo rise against Tinubu and co. Come 2023 if eventually he get the ticket of the APC

He won't get shishi. You will see.

The north don't want someone they can't control.

Plus Tinubu is a bastard drug poo pee old man.. no way

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Blankstare(m): 9:10pm On May 16, 2022
Watch some part of the clip, nigger sound bitter

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Corporate2020: 9:11pm On May 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Weyrey chickened out

Who be him mate nah? The small money he embezzled in Abia, Tinubu will help him waste it.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by ikpumbe(m): 9:11pm On May 16, 2022
aribisala0:
Nobody will hand over to Eboes .

And you want them to stay peacefully with you...

Who born you self

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by jaxxy(m): 9:11pm On May 16, 2022
sogodihno:

Ibos can go to hell, SW won't support them, Know this and have peace

Yorubas may not smell that seat again. Igbos can play sabotage game. Igbos voted obasanjo igbos in Apc voted buhari/osibanjo and u say igbos should go to hell??

U need to think properly b4 saying rubbish.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by PHIPEX(m): 9:12pm On May 16, 2022
seborrhic:
Going by his warped logic,why didn't he say if the SEast won't have it,then let it go the the Middle Belt?
The thief is only after who he thinks would benefit him and he knows it's only a fellow dunce like Lawan that would give him any appointment or make him his VP
In your wisdom you didn't know Middle belt had produced 3 Heads of state in the past.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by aribisala0(m): 9:12pm On May 16, 2022
chrisxxx:

Kindergarten Sabi something pass you. You don't even understand what Buhari said with 5%. He said only 5% of Igbos' voters voted him. He never said Igbos have 5% votes as dunce like you are etched to believe. Stop being a slowpoke or your kids will grow up being angry with you
I know

so why all the Eboe elders crying like Ewus when he said it ? You have now come up with this self consolation

This is a first

You folk have an infinite capacity for self deception

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by ikpumbe(m): 9:12pm On May 16, 2022
Elder0001:

Did anybody stop igbos from contesting for presidency?
No free meal anywhere, my friend. If you want to be president, contest and win.

We don hear. But let's stop complaining that the northh should zone to South..

Allow the majority to continue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by kingyakos: 9:12pm On May 16, 2022
seborrhic:
Dindirin.
The typical case of let's kill the child if I can't have him/her.
Any southerner,be him/her SE,SW or SS advocating or wishing for another Northerner to rule after the crass incompetence, nepotism and religious fundamentalism Buhari has ruled with,is a total f ool and deserving of a thunderstrike from God!

Shut up
Go and write common entrance exam and have some common sense
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 16, 2022
chiefolododo:
DO NOT SUPPORT FOOLISHNESS. NORTH HAVING IT MEANS THAT BANDITRY, KIDNAPPING , KILLINGS ,ETC WILL CONTINUE.
Then don't support greed
Quite frankly this contraption is finished and i could care less who is in charge
But if some sophisticated people want to play wise they will learn by force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by muykem: 9:13pm On May 16, 2022
BleedTears:
Not far from the truth if you ask me, but then who go ask me?
Nobody
They will not ask you because you are not better than OUK in thinking. I always wonder how you people reasoning. You didn't fight for Northern to agree to relinquish power first before presenting south east case. If Uyo want to host nation Cup, are they not going to join other Nigeria to pressure CAF to give Nigeria as a host first.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by sogodihno: 9:13pm On May 16, 2022
ikpumbe:

I have never in my life seen a greedy people like southwest politicians.

They don't even think. Nonsense.

Let the north have it

So Southwest politicians should be working for south east politicians? Where is your brain? Southwest should surrender their ambition because of Ibos?, you all can go to hell, no one cares

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by ikpumbe(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2022
jaxxy:

Yorubas may not smell that seat again. Igbos can play sabotage game. Igbos voted obasanjo igbos in Apc voted buhari/osibanjo and u say igbos should go to hell??

You are still learning this guy's. Very greedy set of people.
But we will tell them what 5% can do in election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Corporate2020: 9:14pm On May 16, 2022
jaxxy:

We've been there as President for 8 years and ad VP for 8 years. So, if we don't get it now, we will get it another time. But, you have never been there, and we can make sure you never ever get there forever
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Richpet85: 9:14pm On May 16, 2022
I never liked Senator Orji before now but sincerely he has worn my heart and sensibility. Let the truth be told, his argument is ideally. Yorubas and South South has been praying this political allignment and realignment for too long. They always join hands with the north to hurt each other from the south. I wish other eastern understood Orji Kalu point of view. He has made a valid and sound point. If Yoruba and South South didnt support Eastern to become President let the worst of the north have and south continue to be second class citizen. I rest my case

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by beemedia1: 9:15pm On May 16, 2022
Oplomo:
I agree.
you agree with 5%?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Richpet85: 9:16pm On May 16, 2022
I never liked Senator Orji before now but sincerely he has worn my heart and sensibility. Let the truth be told, his argument is ideally. Yorubas and South South has been praying this political allignment and realignment for too long. They always join hands with the north to hurt each other from the south. I wish other eastern understood Orji Kalu point of view. He has made a valid and sound point. If Yoruba and South South didnt support Eastern to become President let the worst of the north have and south continue to be second class citizen. I rest my case[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by sogodihno: 9:16pm On May 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

You are only being hypocritical ...u want it micro zoned to south but not micro zoned to south east ? Lmfao ...Igbos are wiser
The next southern president must be an Igbo man when that would be would depend on you people

Yorubas is not the one shouting zoning, even the north are welcome to contest, we are not slaves like 5% people. Let's everyone test their popularity.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by jaxxy(m): 9:16pm On May 16, 2022
Corporate2020:

We've been there as President for 8 years and ad VP for 8 years. So, if we don't get it now, we will get it another time. But, you have never been there, and we can make sure you never ever get there forever

we don't mind if we don't get it bt u will never get it again. That will be our unspoken agreement.

obasanjo will be the last yoruba man to be president of Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

24-hr Curfew Imposed On Parts Of Maiduguri / National Assembly Leaders Call Off Planned Meeting Amid DSS Blockade / Northwest Demands Lion Share Of Revenue Allocation To States, LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.