Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday (17388 Views)

Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by PrinceOfLagos: 9:48pm On May 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

Atleast he controls the Apc structure in the state and he'll deliver the state delegates to JAGABAN of Africa. The numbers are swelling daily. That's how relevant oshiomhole is. So can you tell us how relevant your father is?Cry and die if you like.
The only person crying and frustrated here is you, I'm calm and just here drinking and laughing at your pains and frustrations

Keep crying bro, it makes me laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by fyneguy: 10:03pm On May 16, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Oshiomole Na Tinubu man.

PrinceOfLagos should please not End in lagoon because of Tinubu. cheesy grin shocked

I have done some calculations. In 20 states, Tinubu will get at least 3600 votes. I was very conservative.

Make others share go share wetin remain. grin

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by fyneguy: 10:05pm On May 16, 2022
Ebubu3:
Tinubu tried to UP his game too by fronting presidential candidates himself who will now resign to support him grin

More will resign to support the consensus candidate than who will resign to support him.

Lol consensus fire.
Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by fyneguy: 10:08pm On May 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

So how does the Edo guber election resemble an intra party primary election? Una no dey ever get sense. Una brain don worn out.

cheesy cheesy

Dem no sabi anything. I always laugh at their rants.

4 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by Dapson73(m): 10:18pm On May 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

Reserve your salty tears for month end. You'll need it

They will cry � blood by month end.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by Indispensable85(m): 10:26pm On May 16, 2022
fyneguy:

cheesy cheesy

Dem no sabi anything. I always laugh at their rants.

I've never seen a set of brainless clowns like these guys

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by PrinceOfLagos: 10:29pm On May 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

I've never seen a set of brainless clowns like these guys
You crying alot bro , you need shoulders to lean on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by PrinceOfLagos: 10:31pm On May 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

A mad man always thinks every other person except him is mad. That's your present situation.
Takes a mad man to know a mad man yeah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by PrinceOfLagos: 10:38pm On May 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

Everybody on nairaland knows you're mad. It's not a secret. It looks like a family legacy.
Everybody abi Ashiere Tinubu useless and poverty stricken nitwits?

I am the Nairaland with most "Likes" and that simply means Nigerians are happy with the way I'm putting Tinubu and his cursed never do wells supporters in perpetual misery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by PrinceOfLagos: 10:40pm On May 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

Numskull who needs a born lunatic like you? Tueeeehhh.....I can't be infested with stupidity.
You're acting depressed , I wanna help a brother grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by Indispensable85(m): 10:43pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You've acting depressed , I wanna help a brother grin

Light and darkness don't mingle. Go and locate your colleagues at mad people's home

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by PrinceOfLagos: 10:45pm On May 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

Light and darkness don't mingle. Go and locate your colleagues at mad people's home
You're the darkness and I'm the light , hey bro, I wanna bring you out of darkness ...

You travel abroad and love the beauty of united States but want Nigeria to remain a bleeped-up country , bro are you Ok?
Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by Indispensable85(m): 10:45pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Everybody abi Ashiere Tinubu useless and poverty stricken nitwits?

I am the Nairaland with most "Likes" and that simply means Nigerians are happy with the way I'm putting Tinubu and his cursed never do wells supporters in perpetual misery

Don't deceive yourself, you're the sign post of foolishness on nairaland today.

4 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by Indispensable85(m): 10:47pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're the darkness and I'm the light , hey bro, I wanna bring you out of darkness ...

You travel abroad and love the beauty of united States but want Nigeria to remain a bleeped-up country , bro are you Ok?

You'll most likely run mad tonight. Month end came faster for you. Bush pig

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by PrinceOfLagos: 10:48pm On May 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

Don't deceive yourself, you're the sign post of foolishness on nairaland today.
Whatever man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Acting CBN Governor, Shonubi, Deputy, CCB Dragged To Court / 2019 Presidency: Why Buhari, Atiku Both Postponed Rallies In Kano / Nigerian Army Begins Operation Still Waters In Lagos Ahead Of Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.