Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday (17389 Views)

Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by PrinceOfLagos: 10:51pm On May 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

You'll most likely run mad tonight. Month end came faster for you. Bush pig
The Tinubu you wanna kill yourself for no even get idea you exist so why be mad?

I want to see a better Nigeria for me and for you .. I won't stop pushing for it until it's achieved

I'm 27yrs old, still young and got many more years ahead of me, I want Nigeria to be better in my life time ...
Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by Indispensable85(m): 10:57pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The Tinubu you wanna kill yourself for no even get idea you exist so why be mad?

I want to see a better Nigeria for me and for you .. I won't stop pushing for it until it's achieved

I'm 27yrs old, still young and got many more years ahead of me, I want Nigeria to be better in my life time ...

Go and sleep jooor
You're bereft of anything called sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by PrinceOfLagos: 11:09pm On May 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

Go and sleep jooor
You're bereft of anything called sense.
Yeah you're right bro, I need the night rest

You should do the same , I wish you well
Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by Otuegbe: 11:12pm On May 16, 2022
Salvador1:
We are not surprised afterall.

Tinubu think he can use him get the ticket.

Meanwhile it's only corruption that will make two different person look identical.
u want to use laugh kill person
Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by ufuosman(m): 11:45pm On May 16, 2022
Very soon we go know afar

Peter Obi is the best candidate for the job
Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by pingpong1: 5:57am On May 17, 2022
Lagos no be Nigeria
PrinceOfLagos:
Oshiomhole that has no political value in Edo state

"Edo no be Lagos" mantra still fresh in our minds

Oshiomhole that a political new comer like Godwin Obaseki single handledly sent to political retirement

I laugh grin
Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by jessevictor459: 6:42am On May 17, 2022
tinsel:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/05/16/oshiomhole-drops-presidential-ambition-shifts-focus-to-senate/
when it comes to nairaland politics u discover from the comments that some people don have political sense at all

well let's just note that the game plan for 2023 is so dynamic that even some actors are confused the
Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by springer: 6:49am On May 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Same way he aligned with Tinubu in Edo last election and they got disgraced. cheesy

Win some, loose some, such is life, you don't win always and that makes you a Democrat.
Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by DCatt: 6:50am On May 17, 2022
Loyalty!

He's been with Tinubu from when it wasn't that cool to be in AC and I trust Tinubu to remember this day.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by Mandate2023: 6:56am On May 17, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Oshiomole Na Tinubu man.

PrinceOfLagos should please not End in lagoon because of Tinubu. cheesy grin shocked

That guy is ashiereoflagos, there's nothing inside his useless stupid head aside hate for yoruba

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by AmazingELixir: 7:39am On May 17, 2022
grin

Useless politicians...so he did not consider that his goals was aligned to that of Tinubu before rushing to the press to make open his presidential aspirations.

We are watching, time will tell why all these politicians were rushing to declare their intentions to run for the number one office.
Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by jaxxy(m): 7:53am On May 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Same way he aligned with Tinubu in Edo last election and they got disgraced. cheesy

The man doesn't hear word. I happy he has shown his hands again. more crying is coming.
Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by Freebills12: 7:58am On May 17, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Indispensable85:

So how does the Edo guber election resemble an intra party primary election? Una no dey ever get sense. Una brain don worn out.

Someone that lost his pulling unit how do you expect him to fare well in intra party primary election?
Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by Paruz1015(m): 8:28am On May 17, 2022
They have donated to the APC towards the forth coming election and now they are stepping down. This is their plan all along, to Launder money to support the party.
Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by cardoctor(m): 8:36am On May 17, 2022
The two musketeers
Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by HRMK: 8:37am On May 17, 2022
ANOTHER ONE OF THE BOYS THAT IS NOT SERIOUS BUT PLAYING CARDS!TEM MORE TO GO!WE ARE WAITING FOR MORE WITHDRAWALS SOON!!
Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by Nobody: 9:27am On May 17, 2022
Ebubu3:
Tinubu tried to UP his game too by fronting presidential candidates himself who will now resign to support him grin

More will resign to support the consensus candidate than who will resign to support him.

Why are you people so frustratingly adamant about this Consensus nonsense? It will not happen cos at least 10 aspirants will refuse to agree in writing so tell your candidate to work harder.

Wonder why you keep repeating the same bullshit when it's clearly impossible. Tinubu is the Elephant in the room and you cannot sideline him without electoral consequences so just lock up abeg.
Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by Hassanmaye(m): 9:43am On May 17, 2022
Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by Emekaonline: 9:56am On May 17, 2022
Salvador1:
We are not surprised afterall.

Tinubu think he can use him get the ticket.

Meanwhile it's only corruption that will make two different person look identical.

So you mean it is corruption that makes Kanu and Ojukwu look alike Hahahahaha. Om Igbo

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2022
Indispensable85:

100 percent.
Edo in the bag for Tinubu.
Some people might die before the primary.

Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by Etinosa12345: 11:08am On May 17, 2022
Indispensable85:

100 percent.
Edo in the bag for Tinubu.
Some people might die before the primary.

Which edo?

The same Edo that rejected tinubu and oshiomhole ..

Better wake up
Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by Miracle2020: 11:22am On May 17, 2022
Most of the aspirants are sponsored by Tinubu. On the primaries day those aspirants will drop and said they are going to support tinubu. Tinubu is the most greedy human being I have ever come across.
Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by Miracle2020: 11:31am On May 17, 2022
Any Christian that support a Muslim to rule this country after watching what those Muslim animals did to Deborah in sokoto, is a fool.
Re: Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday by 9jaTalks(m): 12:43pm On May 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO1QKIwBHCI
A beautiful rendition from Rivers state choir
It's worth watching

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Begins Operation Still Waters In Lagos Ahead Of Election / Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.