Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto (6047 Views)

Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) / Armed Youths Fight Each Other In Front Of Monarch's Palace In Sokoto. Photos / Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by Israeldan1(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2022
This one no Sabi scam jarre... He just day start

Oga go learn anoda format jarre...

Why will u be trapped and be looking for money
Instead of u to call for government help u day ask for transportation money lol...
No address
Nothing nothing na money u want lol...

2 Likes

Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by shortIGBOman: 9:35am On May 17, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
m 1

This is AsampeteNwaanyi and AchalugoNwa's alternate accounts. grin grin

I know you are related to that scammer.

Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by Samakus(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2022
Channah1:

Exactly what this useless nairalanders did to me ooo.... I came to share my wilderness story and said perhaps someone might be moved to assist after hearing my story.

Come and see abuse, insults and backlashes from every angle as if I committed a crime. ( Who knows whether you too were among those who bashed me, just saying). In fact, I was demoralized. They were shouting scam scam scam everywhere. Upon all, shishi, no body helped me with and the situation got worse and I had to scatter the money I had save to get an apartment to get a hostel otherwise I for no see where to sleep last night.

My take is, those shouting scam are the real scammers and are jealous that someone else might get the help they didn't get so they try to spoil ones chances of getting help.

If you don't have, simply look away and let those who have and are willing, help. Let God be the judge, for no scammer shall go unpublished.

As for those always quick to shout scam, their own turn is coming unless the person they called a scam is actually a scammer that's when they will go Scot free.

Madam nobody owes you anything. If you come to a public platform to beg knowing the number of scammers on the loose in Nigeria now, you have no right to be angry when people ask for more explanation or when some are even suspectful of you.

Do you think we all don't have problems we can come online to beg for help about?

The bolded is the reason Nigeria is the way it is. And no, I won't look away. I will ask questions. We can't fold our arms and watch people take advantage of peoples kindness. 80% of beggars on this platform are scammers.

Just look at the creator of this thread trying to take advantage of the crisis in Sokoto and scam good intentioned people and you will want me to look away? Beggars in this platform should be scrutinised.

Once a beggar comes up with stories, we scrutinise to make sure that he's not just another scammer. Questions will be asked. It's the beggar's job to prove his realness beyond any reasonable doubt. If not, go to people that know you in real life and get help.

Enough said. I'm ready for replies (insults, curses inclusive)

4 Likes

Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by anonymuz(m): 10:00am On May 17, 2022
Chr1st1nme:
you have been insulting me and cursing me without verification but I know you are ignorant of what sokoto is now, you cannot help why not move on did I force anyone? I told responsible people who had the experience of my situation now to help us why is that killing you?
probably he's one of them. Don't mind him.
Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by Abilistic(m): 11:17am On May 17, 2022
Op is obviously this person https://www.nairaland.com/channah1

The same style of writing and begging!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by jalodo2: 11:57am On May 17, 2022
Channah1:

Exactly what this useless nairalanders did to me ooo.... I came to share my wilderness story and said perhaps someone might be moved to assist after hearing my story.

Come and see abuse, insults and backlashes from every angle as if I committed a crime. ( Who knows whether you too were among those who bashed me, just saying). In fact, I was demoralized. They were shouting scam scam scam everywhere. Upon all, shishi, no body helped me with and the situation got worse and I had to scatter the money I had save to get an apartment to get a hostel otherwise I for no see where to sleep last night.

My take is, those shouting scam are the real scammers and are jealous that someone else might get the help they didn't get so they try to spoil ones chances of getting help.

If you don't have, simply look away and let those who have and are willing, help. Let God be the judge, for no scammer shall go unpublished.

As for those always quick to shout scam, their own turn is coming unless the person they called a scam is actually a scammer that's when they will go Scot free.

We wont rest again cos u used YOUR own money to pay for YOUR OWN accomodation(
according to u ooo)If Nairalanders are useless for not giving out their money to
a random stranger then(assuming ur story is true) ALL ur family members are d MOST USELESS beings for letting their blood sleep in uncompleted building. Why do u keep ranting over this, like u gave anyone money to hold and they refuse to give it back? Shameless scammer, is it d demolished house pix u posted or bra abi na bag or faceless pix of a lady that is d evidence u posted? You posted pix of a faceless woman, and so what? are scammers ghosts? Your workplace recognizes u that you can pack in pple for employment, but cant assist to get accommodation. You cant even sleep in d office compound o. After u started this story, u must av collected 97k for April salary + ur 100k reserve + 20k easter bonus, but still u are telling us u cant pay 190k. All ur stories aint adding up. All these points u out as a scammer. Assuming ur story is true, while cursing strangers for not giving u money for ur choiced accomodation, dont forget to curse ur families, friends , pastors, fellow church workers, church members, office coleagues and boss that knows u physically and refuse to help, make sure u go to beat them. Fake christian

2 Likes

Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by jalodo2: 12:02pm On May 17, 2022
Chr1st1nme:
Jesus Christ
Just watch how d dumb scammer will be shouting "JESUS" grin

1 Like

Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by Channah1(f): 12:10pm On May 17, 2022
Samakus:

Madam nobody owes you anything. If you come to a public platform to beg knowing the number of scammers on the loose in Nigeria now, you have no right to be angry when people ask for more explanation or when some are even suspectful of you.

Do you think we all don't have problems we can come online to beg for help about?

The bolded is the reason Nigeria is the way it is. And no, I won't look away. I will ask questions. We can't fold our arms and watch people take advantage of peoples kindness. 80% of beggars on this platform are scammers.

Just look at the creator of this thread trying to take advantage of the crisis in Sokoto and scam good intentioned people and you will want me to look away? Beggars in this platform should be scrutinised.

Once a beggar comes up with stories, we scrutinise to make sure that he's not just another scammer. Questions will be asked. It's the beggar's job to prove his realness beyond any reasonable doubt. If not, go to people that know you in real life and get help.

Enough said. I'm ready for replies (insults, curses inclusive)

For the records, I'm not an ingrate. I was just disappointed at the way people jump into conclusion here without proper investigation.

Now, no body is saying you should not do your scrutiny if you so wish. All I'm saying is, they should stop calling people scam when they aren't sure the person is one.

See the case of the young female doctor that died in the train attack. How some morons were making jest of her when she made a post about her condition to the point someone said. " You never die? Imagine...
That's one of the things I'm talking about that is making me angry.

Abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by jalodo2: 12:27pm On May 17, 2022
Channah1:

For the records, I'm not an ingrate. I was just disappointed at the way people jump into conclusion here without proper investigation.

Now, no body is saying you should not do your scrutiny if you so wish. All I'm saying is, they should stop calling people scam when they aren't sure the person is one.

See the case of the young female doctor that died in the train attack. How some morons were making jest of her when she made a post about her condition to the point someone said. " You never die? Imagine...

Abeg!
You are shameless, go and rest biko. Because d Doctor story happened out of many, means pple should have quickly responded to u abi? Do u know how many stories turnes out scam? Just like your sister up there. Stop ranting and cursing about like a mad fellow, IF your story is true, channel ur anger to people that knows u physically and refuse to help. Thank God u earn well ( according to ur superstory). Save for d mansion you plan to rent. You came in like a devoted christian to scam, but ended up as a "garage girl" ranting and abusing pple about when u didnt get money. Ole

2 Likes

Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by michlins(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2022
Channah1:

you're a scammer too. For trying to emotionally gain favor from us, you're a scammer

2 Likes

Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by Javalist: 1:25pm On May 17, 2022
I've always said it. I've never seen a people as dumb as donkeys as the Christians in Nigeria. Their intelligence compares to nothing more than a wild goat.

Going through the profile of this idíot (which he just registered yesterday) you'll understand that he's been begging here and there on Nairaland looking for money to eat and all of a sudden, huge amount of money enters his account and he went to a POS to withdraw.

This pig's location is far far from North at the moment, he only wants to leverage this crisis to cash out (I even wonder who would give him money) as well as incite unnecessary unrest in other parts of the nation. The truth is I've seen over a dozen posts both here on Nairaland and on Facebook since the beginning of the Sokoto saga.

If you're truly in danger, why didn't you contact your relatives and close ones who know you physically but instead, you opted to come online and air it here because the entire post has a different purpose to achieve. These are sone of the common psycological tests that someone like your personality as a Christian in Nigeria will always fail.

These morons want to use any means at their disposal to achieve their mischievous goals taught by their ignoramus pastors. Afterall, they'll come behind the scene attacking Islam of terror and national unrest.

All I'll have to tell you is, you're not wise. Please try another format!
Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by KosiGee(m): 1:33pm On May 17, 2022
Chr1st1nme:
I heard them clearly saying : Kashe duk Kiristocin da ba na asali ba ta kowace hanya za mu ƙone su da rai. Meaning: Kill all non indigene christians by any chance we will burn them alive.
We are 8 in number trapped here hiding in a single room. Help we need your support to travel back to our state.

Arm yourself, buddy up and defend yourself. Stop disturbing people here.

You guys should stop making these kids look like supermen.

You are vulnerable in that room. Someone can throw gasoline and lit all of you up in that room.

Brace yourself up, arm yourself with whatever you can find and fight and defend yourself.
Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by KosiGee(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2022
Chr1st1nme:
we need money that we can use to transport back to our various villages please

Money scatter your heads there. Coward angry

Go out there and fight.
Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by Prozico22(m): 2:54pm On May 17, 2022
Chr1st1nme:
we the here pass 2 years now o. This is unexpected na if not we could have have the money to transport but for those doubting. See below what is happening but media isn't telling you
that hk wey you dey i go tell your chairman say na local you dey do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by Meteng: 3:07pm On May 17, 2022
michlins:
your first post, your battery wanted to die and now it still wants to die. Why not die once and for all. What is it waiting for?

Trying to profit from this crisis, crisis will hit you a thousand folds.

You're trapped but you still need money to buy food and travel. Is being trapped have a different meaning? You should be asking that we join you in asking God to accept your soul in heaven cause you're about to die

Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by ThePlugg(m): 3:14pm On May 17, 2022
Guy u no Sabi.....btw,I want u to kee like 4 Muslims....what are you hiding forwhere do you think you want to run to?? The Bible says...since the days of john the Baptist,the kingdom of God suffered violence,and the violent takes by force....go out there and show them something....me srf want check something

Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by RealityKings: 4:59pm On May 17, 2022
michlins:
is your phone using a car battery?

For two days it has been on low battery. Say we send you money, what will you do with it from your hidden location
grin grin
Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by Samakus(m): 5:02pm On May 17, 2022
Channah1:

Abeg!

The instance you provided is different. Any post soliciting for financial help online should be scrutinised including mineif I tow that line. If possible, assume that it's a scam until the person has proven himself QED.

No apologies here.

I had experienced these scamming beggars firsthand. Right now, I have no single sympathy for anyone coming online to post one touching story or the other until he or she has proven to be real. I easily assume that it's a scam ploy until proven otherwise. We all are already passing through alot for one person to try to prey on our kindness. Never again

1 Like

Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by Niom(m): 11:09pm On May 17, 2022
Drop your account details.
Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by odogwu190(m): 11:18pm On May 17, 2022
To make matter easy, I'll drop my WhatsApp number and you'll share live location and if truly you're in sokoto, I'll send you transport Asap
Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by bigjackass: 10:37am On May 18, 2022
odogwu190:
To make matter easy, I'll drop my WhatsApp number and you'll share live location and if truly you're in sokoto, I'll send you transport Asap
he will tell you he can't because of the phone he's using
Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by odogwu190(m): 3:01am On May 19, 2022
bigjackass:
he will tell you he can't because of the phone he's using
that's so true
Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by ceematics: 8:18am On May 19, 2022
Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by meobizy(f): 2:20am On Jun 19, 2022
Chr1st1nme:
wonderful just because you're safe now doesn't mean this kind of situation cannot happen to you be careful how you treath others.
If we are related to you I bet you won't say this
Emotional blackmail. Another sign of a scammer.
Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by meobizy(f): 2:26am On Jun 19, 2022
Chr1st1nme:
probably I registered today and you don't expect me to use my real moniker for security purposes
Then you’re unserious. Nairalanders do not recognize goodwill comes faster from using your real account; unless you’re a serial troll or abuser.
Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by zedegit: 5:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Chr1st1nme:
what then do we need guns? Don't you know Muslim guys don the protest say make them release those two guys or they will harm us?

You should be asking for security.
Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by mohims(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2022
Chr1st1nme:
Please no more insult if you believe in God and you know how they don't value our lives or if we are related to you you won't insult me for trying to escape.
I only solicit for help from those who value human lives and wish to save us. I didn't commit any crime and it's not good to add more to what we are facing now so please if you feel you don't believe and you cannot help us don't comment or insult me thank you
You are an idiot. That pics you posted was an old one from the aftermath of Deborah's murder and protest by the Muslims that took place in sokoto. You think you can come here to scam people by lying. May you suffer for 600 years
Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by mohims(m): 10:08am On Jun 19, 2022
Samueltemi337:
I need help

my drop account number boss?
Account number kee you there. 419
Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by Samueltemi337(m): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2022
mohims:
Account number kee you there. 419
Do I look like your father?
Re: I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto by mohims(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Do I look like your father?
Oh you mean your that thief at upper iweka bridge you call a father? Like father like son. May God deliver both of you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I F*cked My Blood Sister 3 Times. Sex With Relatives Isn't Wrong' - Nigeria Man / Another Look At Plea Bargain In Nigeria’s Criminal Justice Administration / Someone Inside The Heart Of Surulere Trying To Con A Typical Lagos Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.