Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government (45294 Views)

FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence / Biafra: Wike We Rivers People Are Ready To Fish Out IPOB From Our State / Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by gidgiddy: 12:06pm On May 17, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Asaba is not Igbo town

Dont let the king of Asaba, Obi Chike Edozien, catch you saying that. Asaba is as Igbo as it gets

Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Creamypie(m): 12:11pm On May 17, 2022
Xfemt:
oga go and sitdon and stop all this imagination talk
From Asaba to ika, to ukwani, to abbey are all Igbos
They were conquered by Benin back in the medieval era
What do you explain if people who bare Igbo name and you saying they belong to another tribe

In between I’m Yoruba/urhobo make you no say I be Ipbo cause na so ona de tag any body when de support igbo
to argue with people who don't research at all dey very tiresome. Last response to a dull person
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 17, 2022
Creamypie:
to argue with people who don't research at all dey very tiresome. Last response to a dull person
every time u keep masturbating who is igbo and who is not igbo like ur been paid 4 stupidity grin cheesy hope ur aware today was sit at home in Asaba oyia cry like River
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 17, 2022
faceland:

Really, when its convenient, Ukwani are Igbos?
Anyway, I don't think the foolishness of Unknown Gunmen brutalizing their own people, I don't think that ideology is predominate among Ukwanis. As I said before, only some places in Asaba can this hold. Aboh doesn't have time for this self-destruction. Let's watch and see.

And you think a tradition igbo man would destroy his home? Are you this myopic in seeing the writing on the wall that there's a higher power at play intent on causing instability in the south east to achieve the agenda of putting stooges in power in the south east. Oga even IPOB have since distanced themselves from the sit at home, also note that this is a script to attract bad blood against the indigenous igbos in South South to cause tension in the South south areas particularly Delta and River, and Akwa Ibom where you have indigenous igbos. We in the south need to unite against these games being played, when folks like you talk you play into their hands in achieving their aim, that circular sent to Delta state was not from IPOB definitely it is a game play orchestrated to cause tensions against the igbos

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Creamypie(m): 12:22pm On May 17, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
every time u keep masturbating who is igbo and who is not igbo like ur been paid 4 stupidity grin cheesy hope ur aware today was sit at home in Asaba oyia cry like River
you dey craze. I dey ubogpnogo MKT. Idiot
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by mastermaestro(m): 12:22pm On May 17, 2022
Smoke55:
Lolz...some people are just funny I swear..

Those shouting they can't try it in Delta State blablabla are just funny..

If they try it nothing and I mean absolutely nothing will happen,these people shouting here are going to be the first to comply..

Let's just pray it doesn't happen shaaa..

The same way nothing happened in Rivers? Go sleep jor!

Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Adakintroy: 12:26pm On May 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
This letter is not necessary at all. Best is to ignore the news about sit at home and continue your daily activities...

This letter will complicate the issue and create an Impression that there might be clash between UGM and security forces in Delta State thereby making the masses to hide at home to avoid becoming victims of the clash and again making the UGM to achieve their purpose....

Common sense is not really common. Silence is golden.. There are some issues you solve with silence rather than threat or warning..

Na lie. The government is the overal authority

Place Like asaba agbor are Igbo dominated areas. Its important for the state
Goverment to clear the air and re assure its people were he stand.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Osanoghodua1: 12:29pm On May 17, 2022
Government must enforce Shot at sight at terrorist in Delta state. Don't allow the destruction in SE to snowball to Delta.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Smoke55: 12:29pm On May 17, 2022
mastermaestro:

The same way nothing happened in Rivers? Go sleep jor!
actually nothing happened in rivers..

At the end of the nation wide end sars protest wike rounded obigbo people up locked them inside and massacred many of them..

NB: only the Nigerian military possesses guns then so they call the shot,today unknown gun men also posses guns and it will be fire for fire..

Same way the military were successful during the python dance in the east because they call the shot then,but today they won't be that successful because others also have the guns they have now,if you doubt ask those military doing operation golden Dawn today in the east...

We pray for peace thou..

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:35pm On May 17, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Quit all these rubbish you're writing up here.

Condemn IPOB and their doings. Don't drag Igbos into it. Una never reach to tackle Igbos.

Whatever winch una feel say una chop Na desert for Igbo people. No dey cap careless.

You need to STFU! 'Condemn IPOB' on what basis!?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by 9jaTalks(m): 12:37pm On May 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO1QKIwBHCI
A beautiful rendition from DCLM Rivers state choir
It's worth watching
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:39pm On May 17, 2022
obynzo:

And you think a tradition igbo man would destroy his home? Are you this myopic in seeing the writing on the wall that there's a higher power at play intent on causing instability in the south east to achieve the agenda of putting stooges in power in the south east. Oga even IPOB have since distanced themselves from the sit at home, also note that this is a script to attract bad blood against the indigenous igbos in South South to cause tension in the South south areas particularly Delta and River, and Akwa Ibom where you have indigenous igbos. We in the south need to unite against these games being played, when folks like you talk you play into their hands in achieving their aim, that circular sent to Delta state was not from IPOB definitely it is a game play orchestrated to cause tensions against the igbos

Spot on!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by JAWBONE(m): 12:39pm On May 17, 2022
It will be funny reading about the tears of those IPOB terrorists when they are given Oyigbo treatment in Asaba

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 17, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

You need to STFU! 'Condemn IPOB' on what basis!?

Eazy dog Eazy.

Condemn IPOB for the killings they gloat over. Agitation isn't by killing and not all Igbos subscribe to killings.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by mumayyez: 12:51pm On May 17, 2022
A very good step taken
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by mastermaestro(m): 12:52pm On May 17, 2022
Smoke55:
actually nothing happened in rivers..

At the end of the nation wide end sars protest wike rounded obigbo people up locked them inside and massacred many of them..

NB: only the Nigerian military possesses guns then so they call the shot,today unknown gun men also posses guns and it will be fire for fire..

Same way the military were successful during the python dance in the east because they call the shot then,but today they won't be that successful because others also have the guns they have now,if you doubt ask those military doing operation golden Dawn today in the east...

We pray for peace thou..

Stop being mouthy. Ipob madness in the East is strengthened by cowardly leadership that exists there. Look at balless Soludo going to prison to pay homage to a secessionist. Shameless coward! That nonsense he did has nailed his government and any future political aspiration beyond Eastern borders.

Eastern governors and political leaders are all cowards. Did you see how the political leaders of the West treated Igboho? Today his movement has totally lost flame. Only headless weightless people like Soyinka, the wine connoisseur (as rightly labelled by Obj), still take him serious.

Long and short, Ipob starts and ends in the East. Wike has crafted a trusted template for non-eastern, especially Southern governors, on how to crush Ipob.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Smoke55: 12:55pm On May 17, 2022
mastermaestro:

Stop being mouthy. Ipob madness in the East is strengthened by cowardly leadership that exists there. Look at balless Soludo going to prison to pay homage to a secessionist. Shameless coward! That nonsense he did has nailed his government and any future political aspiration beyond Eastern borders.

Eastern governors and political leaders are all cowards. Did you see how the political leaders of the West treated Igboho? Today his movement has totally lost flame. Only headless weightless people like Soyinka, the wine connoisseur (as rightly labelled by Obj), still take him serious.

Long and short, Ipob starts and ends in the East. Wike has crafted a trusted template for non-eastern, especially Southern governors, on how to crush Ipob.
ok
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Acidbath: 1:02pm On May 17, 2022
DaveDGreat davedpu$$i:

[s]Lol. I'm not IPOB. Never have been and never would be. But them nor born you, your useless father, and your gay ancestors to touch the Igbo people.

Thought you said you're tough, being acidbath? We shall know who the acid would bath.

Now run along. Son of a paedophile[/s]

Ipob tout. grin

I hope you are typing this trash from your Ipob useless region. If you aren't, you are a big coward just like nnamdi cownu.

I don tell una wetin una go do if una get balls. By the time we are through with you cannibals, all the sh1t your cannibal grand fathers face go be small play.... you would be begging China to colonize you because the French won't help you like before.

Ipob f@gg0t

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by IPIGSRMUMU: 1:03pm On May 17, 2022
[s]
pinkPUSSY:
This letter is not necessary at all. Best is to ignore the news about sit at home and continue your daily activities...

This letter will complicate the issue and create an Impression that there might be clash between UGM and security forces in Delta State thereby making the masses to hide at home to avoid becoming victims of the clash and again making the UGM to achieve their purpose....

Common sense is not really common. Silence is golden.. There are some issues you solve with silence rather than threat or warning..
[/s]
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 17, 2022
Acidbath:

[s]Ipob tout. grin

I hope you are typing this trash from your Ipob useless region. If you aren't, you are a big coward just like nnamdi cownu.

I don tell una wetin una go do if una get balls. By the time we are through with you cannibals, all the sh1t your cannibal grand fathers are go be small play.... you would be begging China to colonize you because the French won't help you like before.

Ipob f@gg0t[/s]

grin grin

Utter rubbish.

I thought you said you're tough? You for come show power Na. Bastard son of a many fathers.

If you know say your mind strong and you know say dem born your papa well, try rubbish with Ndigbo and make we see who acid go pour wotowoto.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Acidbath: 1:10pm On May 17, 2022
DaveDGreat davedpu$$i:

[s]Eazy dog Eazy.

Condemn IPOB for the killings they gloat over. Agitation isn't by killing and not all Igbos subscribe to killings.[/s]

Go face to face with your blood thirsty brothers that behead as a hobby and stop pouring spit all over this thread.

F00l.

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Acidbath: 1:14pm On May 17, 2022
DaveDGreat davedpussi:

[s] grin grin

Utter rubbish.

I thought you said you're tough? You for come show power Na. Bastard son of a many fathers.

If you know say your mind strong and you know say dem born your papa well, try rubbish with Ndigbo and make we see who acid go pour wotowoto[/s].

OSU.

Your land is cursed. Stay there...no body will drag land or property with you failures. Nobody wan inherit any curse.

Remain 1mpotent while the north rules you.

Oya cry. grin

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Captain8(m): 1:16pm On May 17, 2022
Conrod:
But this is chukwuma nzeogwu's state !!!.
does nzeogwu create a state? Even that nzeogwu did not join biafra during his time
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Chuxodigitals: 1:21pm On May 17, 2022
Cry cry baby your comment is full of jealousy frustration and envy an average Igbo is more useful than your entire village Asaba is Igbo land you know the truth but you choose lie to yourself we know every every igbo speaking communities outside south east and all must be liberated when the time comes foolish man without honor and history you are shameless
PARADIZEPRIEST:
DELTANS ARE NO longer BIAFRANS OR WHATEVER YOU PEOPLE CALL YA SEFS.
THE LAST TIME ASABA PEOPLE JOIN OJUKWU IN 1966,IGBO PEOPLE BETRAYED ASABA PEOPLE. THEY SAY ASABA NA DELTA IGBO.
USELESS EASTERNERS,WITH USELESS YOUTHS.angry
WHEN you FINISH DESTROYING YOUR ANAMBRA NA IMO NA ABA YOU ALL BE BEGGERS AND REFUGEES.
NDI ALA! ANYBODY THAT WANT COME CAUSE TROUBLE FOR DELTA MAY GOD ALMIGHTY FIRE THEM TO PIECES WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE. THERE'S NO HIDING PLACE FOR CRIMINALS IN DELTA STATE,WE SMOKE THEM OUT. angry
IGBO MAN IS VERY WICKED AND SELF CENTRED,THEY EVEN KILL THEIR OWN PEOPLE TO FUEL THEIR GREED.
NDI OGWU EGO,TAKE YOUR BIAFRA PROPAGANDA ELSEWHERE,WE ARE WISER NOW. angry
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 17, 2022
Acidbath:

OSU.

Your land is cursed. Stay there...no body will drag land or property with you failures. Nobody wan inherit any curse.

Remain 1mpotent while the north rules you.

Oya cry. grin

cheesy cheesy

E pain the he-goat.

I'm not the cause of your misery ooo. No be me say make your thousand idiotic fathers reject you.

As for my land, Na laugh I dey laugh you. I'm from an oil producing LGA in my state. Where are you from? Why not come tell them to hands off since no one wants to associate with us.

Nor be your people dey mine their fathers' skulls? I'm very sure you don mine your maternal grandparents skulls finish. If to say you know your dad, which you don't, you for don mine him skull join.

Once again, we Igbos dey await your madness. Anything short of that, you and your ancestors dey mad. Now man up and show us what you've got.

Now run along dimwit.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Conrod: 1:51pm On May 17, 2022
Captain8:
does nzeogwu create a state? Even that nzeogwu did not join biafra during his time
Then,..how come his "sins" was visited and avenged on the igbos ?or do you only choose and pick ?.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Captain8(m): 1:53pm On May 17, 2022
Conrod:
Then,..how come his "sins" was visited and avenged on the igbos ?or do you only choose and pick ?.
his sins were on Igbos because he led thousands of igbo soldiers to do act.... He was sponsored by igbo men..
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Conrod: 1:58pm On May 17, 2022
Captain8:
his sins were on Igbos because he led thousands of igbo soldiers to do act.... He was sponsored by igbo men..
You mean he is not igbo?....what do you mean by "thousands of igbo soldiers"?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Captain8(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2022
Conrod:
You mean he is not igbo?....what do you mean by "thousands of igbo soldiers"?
yes, nzeogwu is not igbo... That's why he wasn't part of ojukwu biafra
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Wailerint: 2:06pm On May 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Just the way your governors did and it gave them moral to continue.. always looking for ways others will share in your tears… Alala
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 17, 2022
Acidbath:

E pain am

So they thought you in your useless school that any anti Ipob tout is a skull miner. grin

E don dey claim oil producing state now. Useless Ipob criminals looking for where to pitch tents after being cursed with a barren land.

Jobless ritualist. Your certificate is as useless as your pathetic self. Better go north go build small kiosk.

See the illiterate I'm arguing with. Chei! I don suffer.

First of all, you don't know when and where to use taught and thought. Secondly, you don't know the Oil producing states in Nigeria.

Yes, I'm from an Oil producing state, studied and currently work as an engineer.

Thank God that screenshot you shared rightly captured it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) / New Nigerian Army Uniform To Send Signals When A Soldier Is In Danger / Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.