Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government (45302 Views)

FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence / Biafra: Wike We Rivers People Are Ready To Fish Out IPOB From Our State / Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Acidbath: 2:16pm On May 17, 2022
DaveDGreat Davedpu$si:

[s]See the illiterate I'm arguing with. Chei! I don suffer.

First of all, you don't know when and where to use taught and thought. Secondly, you don't know the Oil producing states in Nigeria.

Yes, I'm from an Oil producing state, studied and currently work as an engineer.

Thank God that screenshot you shared rightly captured it[/s].
You are a jobless inventless idiot with a bought certificate and no knowledge of the states in Nigeria to call me a skull miner. grin You think I am from the west because I called you a northern C0ck sucker? cheesy

Go and burn that certificate. F00l.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 17, 2022
Acidbath:

You are a jobless inventless idiot with a bought certificate and no knowledge of the states in Nigeria to call me a skull miner. grin You think I am from the west because I called you a northern C0ck sucker? cheesy

Go and burn that certificate. F00l.

grin grin grin

A loose tout like you that wasn't fortunate to see the four walls of a classroom is arguing with a trained and practising chemical engineer who graduated top of his class. Nor be juju be that? grin

I guess you thought you were arguing with your kind, an illiterate right? But you were so surprised to see your adversary is more than you.

A silly fool like you who doesn't even know where and how to use thought and taught shouldn't be on a public forum.

When men like us talk, you should be on the sidelines with pen and paper, taking notes. You're beneath me.

You still showed your illiteracy when you can't call out the oil producing states in Nigeria. You need to start kindergarten all again.

Go and sort out with the thousand idiotic men that denied the pregnancy that produced you first.

Oya go and dig more of my old posts. I dey wait for you.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Oplomo: 2:30pm On May 17, 2022
Felimax:
The letter is very necessary. It's now very official.

Delta state, Asaba, sit at home?
Ni bo?
They don't want to be landlocked, very funny lots.

In their dreams!

Lol. yorubaman. Your body odour finally gave out after denying your yoruba tribe severally. grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Felimax(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2022
Oplomo:

Lol. yorubaman. Your body odout finally gave out after denying your yoruba tribe severally.

In your dreams! Hmm! You wish!

All the Igbos in Lagos speaking Yoruba finally became Yoruba by speaking the language, abi?

Your mumu is factory fitted!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by starz100: 3:05pm On May 17, 2022
Ipob miscreants must stay away from Delta.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by faceland: 5:22pm On May 17, 2022
obynzo:

And you think a tradition igbo man would destroy his home? Are you this myopic in seeing the writing on the wall that there's a higher power at play intent on causing instability in the south east to achieve the agenda of putting stooges in power in the south east. Oga even IPOB have since distanced themselves from the sit at home, also note that this is a script to attract bad blood against the indigenous igbos in South South to cause tension in the South south areas particularly Delta and River, and Akwa Ibom where you have indigenous igbos. We in the south need to unite against these games being played, when folks like you talk you play into their hands in achieving their aim, that circular sent to Delta state was not from IPOB definitely it is a game play orchestrated to cause tensions against the igbos

I sincerely don't know what the hell is going on there because it doesn't make sense. Usually, I wouldn't believe... but there was a time a man dressed in suit and gold watch was shot in the face, he was on the ground in pain, some youths on Facebook were supporting it.

I am yet to see anything positive about Unknown Gunmen (it is like they want that region to be insecured, politically weaker and affect the economy negatively). No empathy for humans not to mention caring about the welfare of their own kinsmen. In that regard, what you saying make sense.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Xfemt(m): 5:57pm On May 17, 2022
Creamypie:
to argue with people who don't research at all dey very tiresome. Last response to a dull person
yea typical person as you

Mr researcher when dull

How are they Benin when they answer igbo name

Goto school I won’t went

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Creamypie(m): 6:24pm On May 17, 2022
Xfemt:
yea typical person as you

Mr researcher when dull

How are they Benin when they answer igbo name

Goto school I won’t went
listen u compound fool. Like I said I hate to reply dull people twice. You are a complete dunce. IkA people bear names like efosa, osagie,igiebor, osagiede, and many more. efezomo, ezomo... All benin/edo names. All their kings such as the obi of agbor, obi, emu ebendu, take and refer very important cases to oba of Benin
U ever hear that their kings come to meet obi of Onitsha?. Idiot. Thats y I say I don't talk to unintelligent and flat brained people. They drain my intellect. Before u reply, go and do simple research. Before people follow this useless Biafra ideology, they have to be illiterates at best. For your info no sit at home on delta look live pix at bonsaac junction

Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Xfemt(m): 6:44pm On May 17, 2022
Creamypie:
listen u compound fool. Like I said I hate to reply dull people twice. You are a complete dunce. IkA people bear names like efosa, osagie,igiebor, osagiede, and many more. efezomo, ezomo... All benin/edo names. All their kings such as the obi of agbor, obi, emu ebendu, take and refer very important cases to oba of Benin
U ever hear that their kings come to meet obi of Onitsha?. Idiot. Thats y I say I don't talk to unintelligent and flat brained people. They drain my intellect. Before u reply, go and do simple research. Before people follow this useless Biafra ideology, they have to be illiterates at best. For your info no sit at home on delta look live pix at bonsaac junction
a fool calling another a fool
See how your foolishness de smell

Which research did you do you cow

They were conquered by the benins during the medieval area
Does that make them Benin
No wonder our educational system de rot because dull people like you
Those baring those Benin are either their father married from Benin or their lineage is tide to Benin in one way or the other
The real ikas or ukwani do bare such
Not every were you show your stupidity
Keypad warrior

They re originally Igbo’s
You’re just a dunce
Why am I even reply a cow like
If you see my reply again call me fool
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by redeff06: 7:07pm On May 17, 2022
greymiles:
Delta is part of biafra all this baby governors with no sense of history ehn

Delta state is not part of Biafra my guy
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Ravenbeast1(m): 7:48pm On May 17, 2022
Creamypie:
Ipob isn't about release Of KANU and realization Of biafra. its about the opportunity to legitimize these vices by criminals:kidnappings, vehicle snatching, extortion of money from big men in d name of KANU release sponsors, a friends dad was taxed at his hotel room at nnewi 500k by ipob group looking for finance to carry out "duties" They were informed by some people that big men were lodging there. He paid for fear of being asked to go with them. seizing of cars in d name of supporting "Biafra enforcers movement", which are sold in d forest, looting, robbery. Ipob know their people are relocating to delta, so they are just looking for way to extend criminality to their people in delta. See their plot; delta north is part of Biafra cos they speak ibo in most parts, so therefore they are Igbo's too. Truth is Ika and ukwuani aren't ibo. Lastly, Ipob stay away from delta and fellow south states, we craze pass una. and KANU will rot in jail.Take ur u.g.m ESN to abuja, fight and break - release KANU from jail. Na there Una enemies dey, not unarmed Igbo civilians

Lol see Rubbish you spew ?
You speak an indigenous language but you are not a part of the people either by direct relation or by extension ?

For ya mind now you don talk Wetin make sense abi?

Sometimes y'all should allow wokeness kind of reasoning and go in search of knowledge, ask history some questions and get answers..
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by HltSong: 7:59pm On May 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by BloomingDale(f): 8:09pm On May 17, 2022
Ravenbeast1:

Lol see Rubbish you spew ?
You speak an indigenous language but you are not a part of the people either by direct relation or by extension ?

For ya mind now you don talk Wetin make sense abi?

Sometimes y'all should allow wokeness kind of reasoning and go in search of knowledge, ask history some questions and get answers..

This map denotes who is Igbo and who is not.

Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Owologbo(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2022
greymiles:
Delta is part of biafra all this baby governors with no sense of history ehn
Carry your face go one corner. Delta State has nothing to do with Biafra; it's not by force ok.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by caracas: 11:05pm On May 17, 2022
Parisian:
Just imagine....

Look the best treatment is the Wike treatment and since Wike dealt with them they haven't dared to resurface anywhere in Rivers State again.

Imagine if Wike didn't have the foresight to do that, ipob and UGM would've been having a field day killing people in Rivers like they're currently doing in Anambra.
Ignorance wil not kill you there
Wike chased the ipob organization out of rivers not UGM…..
If UGM decides to start operations in rivers state , Wike go bow…..

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by caracas: 11:07pm On May 17, 2022
Parisian:
Just imagine....

Look the best treatment is the Wike treatment and since Wike dealt with them they haven't dared to resurface anywhere in Rivers State again.

Imagine if Wike didn't have the foresight to do that, ipob and UGM would've been having a field day killing people in Rivers like they're currently doing in Anambra.
Ignorance wil not kill you there
Wike chased the peaceful ipob organization out of rivers not UGM…..
If UGM decides to start operations in rivers state , Wike go bow…..
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by ComeToJesus: 12:13am On May 18, 2022
Man like Wike. He'll use them for breakfast. He treated their eff up in Rivers and they vanished.

These women governors need to stand up and obliterate any trace of Ipob in their states.

Lazy governors. .
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 7:42am On May 18, 2022
A mere press statement and alerting the security on red alert is not enough!

Our Security personnel can't be everywhere.
Will they be there when your citizens will be forced to close shops on the streets?

Have their ulterior motives ever been to protect the citizens?

The truth is the government needs to Gain the trust of the citizens first before you start issuing statement.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Fucktensei: 4:10pm On May 18, 2022
CeoMYN:

Lies. My state is not Biafra. The Rivers State government will rise against miscreants.
just say the tribe in your state isn't Biafra, if you're from an igboid group and you're denying who you are, Chineke gaa kpoo gi oku
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Fucktensei: 4:15pm On May 18, 2022
CeoMYN:

I no be Ijaw o. I be Rivers guy, and Ijaws na our brothers.
which tribe? Are you Igbo, Izon or Ogoni? Let's know where you stand
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 18, 2022
Fucktensei:
just say the tribe in your state isn't Biafra, if you're from an igboid group and you're denying who you are, Chineke gaa kpoo gi oku

Na you wan force us to become Igboid. Funny man

Stick with your South East mahn, it's becoming annoying. Your desperation.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 18, 2022
Fucktensei:
which tribe? Are you Igbo, Izon or Ogoni? Let's know where you stand

The tribes in Rivers State are Ogba, Engenni, Ekpeye, Abua, Okrika, Ikwerre, Kalabari, Egbema, Ndoni.

Igbo follow?

You will soon call them Igboid group.
Be deceiving people that don't know about my state.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Igbojew: 10:09pm On May 18, 2022
Parisian:
Just imagine....

I hope when they resurface in Rivers you will not change goal post? I will save this your comment so that when it happens I will remind you.You think it was that time they carry only flag hahahaha....I am that Igbojew
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Fucktensei: 5:28pm On May 19, 2022
CeoMYN:

Na you wan force us to become Igboid. Funny man

Stick with your South East mahn, it's becoming annoying. Your desperation.
what is your tribe? Stop running around in circles
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 19, 2022
Fucktensei:
what is your tribe? Stop running around in circles

You are back again. grin cheesy
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 19, 2022
Igbojew:
I hope when they resurface in Rivers you will not change goal post? I will save this your comment so that when it happens I will remind you.You think it was that time they carry only flag hahahaha....I am that Igbojew

Let them resurface. We are waiting for the criminals. My state is no place for criminals.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Igbojew: 7:13pm On May 19, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Asaba People hate Igbo. No dey come lie for here. Igbo People go to Asaba to hustle. They see Asaba like Paradise grin grin grin
Which Asaba people hate Igbos you bloody liar and unity beggar,you mean same Asaba i have stake hate Igbos? Boy am from Ogwashi Uku and we are more Igbos than some states in South East...I am that Igbojew
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Fucktensei: 4:29pm On May 25, 2022
CeoMYN:

You are back again. grin cheesy
I asked for your tribe, you Staters running in circles... Defender of the Nigger delta undecided
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 25, 2022
Fucktensei:
I asked for your tribe, you Staters running in circles... Defender of the Nigger delta undecided

Why are you so interested in my tribe?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Countries Crushed By Oil Price Collapse - CNN / Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) / Deborah Folashade Diya Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.