Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government (45297 Views)

FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence / Biafra: Wike We Rivers People Are Ready To Fish Out IPOB From Our State / Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Fucktensei: 12:47pm On May 26, 2022
CeoMYN:

Why are you so interested in my tribe?
to know if you're one of these fake nairalaland bots always claiming "South South".. whereas, there's no "NORTH NORTH" undecided
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 26, 2022
Fucktensei:
to know if you're one of these fake nairalaland bots always claiming "South South".. whereas, there's no "NORTH NORTH" undecided

Wetin concern me and dem?

Abobi... Me nah correct Rivers guy. You fit know my tribe if you check the last topic I create for Nairaland sha. One love.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Fucktensei: 12:59pm On May 26, 2022
CeoMYN:

Wetin concern me and dem?

Abobi... Me nah correct Rivers guy. You fit know my tribe if you check the last topic I create for Nairaland sha. One love.
ogba?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 26, 2022
Fucktensei:
ogba?

Yes
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Fucktensei: 1:29pm On May 26, 2022
CeoMYN:

Yes
kedu?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by oyatz(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
This letter is not necessary at all. Best is to ignore the news about sit at home and continue your daily activities...

This letter will complicate the issue and create an Impression that there might be clash between UGM and security forces in Delta State thereby making the masses to hide at home to avoid becoming victims of the clash and again making the UGM to achieve their purpose....

Common sense is not really common. Silence is golden.. There are some issues you solve with silence rather than threat or warning..

Where were you last week when UGM tried to enforce the Sit-at-home order in Asaba and environs?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 26, 2022
Fucktensei:
kedu?

I dey my man.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Fucktensei: 5:08pm On May 27, 2022
CeoMYN:

I dey my man.
reply in your local dialect, I want to check something grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 27, 2022
Fucktensei:
reply in your local dialect, I want to check something grin

Hahahaha
Re: Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government by kingjiss: 6:56am On Jun 21, 2022
ponishah:

If anyone decides not to open his business in solidarity with the sit at home protest on his will, in Delta state, is allowed by the constitution.
Government only frowns at forcing people by anyone or any group.

They should try it ...This is not radio republic

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS / See The Final 3D Rendering Of All The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Terminals In 3 States / Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.