Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,003 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) (49974 Views)

Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria / Worried Fans Tell Kingtblakhoc To Add Weight (Photos) / Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Balerion: 7:03am On May 17, 2022
Jokerman:
I guess he's a musician or an actor
Let's go
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by everythinggirly(f): 7:04am On May 17, 2022
I have not heard of this one, who is he?

2 Likes

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Juanmike(m): 7:05am On May 17, 2022
Who the Bleep is dababy?

3 Likes

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by PatAnselm(m): 7:07am On May 17, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
Dababy hold your phone well might sound funny and unreal to some of you

Until I saw a solider at Maraba Abuja holdup looking for his phone grin

DPO inside police station shouting who steal my phone for here just now?

Some of this phone thieves act like Magicians

I dey hold my phone with both hands inside car after winding up the windows for Maraba Abuja holdup

1 Like

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:07am On May 17, 2022
Hold your phone very tight, everybody for that country na thief!
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Fedrick100: 7:08am On May 17, 2022
Dababy should have come with Lil baby and Roddy
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by teeshet: 7:15am On May 17, 2022
blowjohn:
Pls bring Nas to abuja.

NAS THE GREATEST LYRICIST OF ALL TIME.
IF U MUST ARGUE AGAINST MY COMMENT, DROP UR BEST ARTIST LYRICS, LETS COMPARE!
biggie. "man listen straight torture
Look what that slick shit bought ya
A first class ticket to lucifer real name christopher
Watch me set it off like vivica
Here lies your demise
Close your eyes
Think good thoughts
Die while your skin start to glisten
Pale blue hands get cold
Your soul's risen
Its bad cause i just begun
What make shit bad
I was just havin fun
Ahaha"
Whats beef
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by dalass(f): 7:18am On May 17, 2022
meritadavize1:
Shey this one na fuji musician niii?

Rara o, na apala musician grin
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by dalass(f): 7:20am On May 17, 2022
teeshet:
Here lies your demise
Close your eyes
Think good thoughts
Pale blue hands get cold
Your soul's risen
What make shit bad
I was just havin fun
Ahaha"
Whats beef

These morbid lines are supposed to be some kinda lyrics sane people should listen to and enjoy? shocked
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Oju4190: 7:26am On May 17, 2022
BennixB:
The name doesn't ring a bell.
Google is Ur friend
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by nams77: 7:34am On May 17, 2022
pointblank247:
But abeg na who be dababy?
Same question I wanted to ask.

Nigerians can mumu dem selves!
The day I see any so called celebrity, I go just stroll pass

When obj was president and visited my school uniben, some people fainted.
I even overheard one girl saying she wish obj can just marry her

1 Like

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Fadafada231(m): 7:38am On May 17, 2022
BafanaBafana:
Abeg who is he?

He is a musician a rapper to be precise. Listen to levitating by Dual Lipa & Dababy his rap there is topnatch
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by LadyTara(f): 7:41am On May 17, 2022
Dababy wey be say na gangster himself, trouble dey follow this guy like fly wey see shit.
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Obagofixxy: 7:45am On May 17, 2022
Hahahahaha I remembered when they stole mayorkun 30bg chain in UNN, as them one collect erigga own Na so him shout, I be warri blood, Na so boys clear grin grin grin
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by kingandre(m): 7:45am On May 17, 2022
Una think say na dababy no street?person wey kill somebody for Walmart. Still shoot another person again just recently. I dy laugh una... Google this guy...u no like run up on am.

1 Like

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Fadafada231(m): 7:45am On May 17, 2022
blowjohn:
Pls bring Nas to abuja.

NAS THE GREATEST LYRICIST OF ALL TIME.
IF U MUST ARGUE AGAINST MY COMMENT, DROP UR BEST ARTIST LYRICS, LETS COMPARE!

I just need Nas and Lilwayne to enter naija, any day this two ppl come naija where ever they are I must come there to see them life. Damn I just love Wayne and Nas song
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 7:47am On May 17, 2022
Never heard of him before undecided

1 Like

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by BuyAndSellStuff: 7:47am On May 17, 2022
Mimiranky:
He might me innocent though, just that na Nigeria government frustrate am to wear native attire and face cap

At night??
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by 9jaRealist: 7:48am On May 17, 2022
Graceman444:
Dababy arrives Nigeria as he shares video of him and crowd chanting his name as he walked out of the car.

People reacted after a fan shouted"Dababy hold your phone well oo" cheesy due do to the croud that was following him as they found it crazy and funny.

Dababy was also captured at the bank withdrawing some money as fans go extra mile to hail him and he sprayed them in return.

See photos and video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BceP_8-T8XQ

Nigerians are the WORST thing to ever happen to Nigeria! SMDH angry
>

1 Like

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by blowjohn(m): 7:49am On May 17, 2022
teeshet:
Here lies your demise
Close your eyes
Think good thoughts
Pale blue hands get cold
Your soul's risen
What make shit bad
I was just havin fun
Ahaha"
Whats beef

Fair enough. But not beating this:

Fake thug, no love, you get the slug, CB4 Gusto
Your luck low, I didn't know 'til I was drunk though
You freak niggas played out, get bleeped and ate out
Prostitute turned bitch, I got the gauge out
96 ways I made out, Montana way
The Good-F-E-L-L-A, verbal AK spray
Dipped attache, jumped out the Range, empty out the ashtray
A glass of 'Ze make a man Cassius Clay
Red dot plots, murder schemes, thirty-two shotguns
Regulate with my dunn's, 17 rocks gleam from one ring
They let me let y'all niggas know one thing
There's one life, one love, so there can only be one King
The highlights of living, Vegas style roll dice in linen
Antera spinning on milleniums, twenty G bets I'm winning them
Threats I'm sending them, Lex with TV sets the minimum
Ill sex adrenaline
Party with villains, a case of Demi-Sec to chase the Henny
Wet any clique, with the semi TEC who want it?
Diamonds I flaunt it, chicken-heads flock I lace 'em
Fried broiled with basil, taste 'em, crack the legs
Way out of formation, it's horizontal how I have 'em
Fucking me in the Benz wagon
Can it be Vanity from Last Dragon?
Grab your gun it's on though
Shit is grimy, real niggas buck in broad daylight
With the broke MAC it won't spray right
Don't give a Bleep who they hit, as long as the drama's lit
Yo, overnight thugs, bug 'cause they ain't promised shit
Hungry-ass hooligans stay on that piranha shit
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by PrinceMajestic: 7:51am On May 17, 2022
I don't know him. When is Kendrick Lamar, J.cole, J.rock, Tyga, Drake, Nas, Jay z, Lil wayne coming to Nigeria? Na them I want see for my Naija. I will probably be hosting Kendrick or Jermaine soon. Those niggas are real niggas and down to earth to negotiate coming without too much billing. They got large fan base here, we wanna see k.dot in Nigeria in our lifetime. Not these guys, I'm also happy about the MMG boss Rozay visiting Nigeria 2 times but those real doggs gotta be here too. Wtf man!

1 Like

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Whizzy080(m): 7:52am On May 17, 2022
Graceman444:
Dababy arrives Nigeria as he shares video of him and crowd chanting his name as he walked out of the car.

People reacted after a fan shouted"Dababy hold your phone well oo" cheesy due do to the croud that was following him as they found it crazy and funny.

Dababy was also captured at the bank withdrawing some money as fans go extra mile to hail him and he sprayed them in return.

See photos and video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BceP_8-T8XQ
I love his songs especially "Rockstar" I play it a whole lot

1 Like

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by mexioni(m): 7:54am On May 17, 2022
No, na oriental brothers
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by 9jaRealist: 7:56am On May 17, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
Dababy hold your phone well might sound funny and unreal to some of you

Until I saw a solider at Maraba Abuja holdup looking for his phone grin

DPO inside police station shouting who steal my phone for here just now?

Some of this phone thieves act like Magicians
PatAnselm:
I dey hold my phone with both hands inside car after winding up the windows for Maraba Abuja holdup
NGArmyTerrorist:
Hold your phone very tight, everybody for that country na thief!
Tonypens48:
Nigerians and cruise....where is the lie grin grin

You think they don’t steal phones in the US? Over there, they will stick you up for your phone…
Even in nearby Ghana, they steal phones, but you will never hear them broadcasting that to arrivals.

>

2 Likes

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by ryloy: 7:56am On May 17, 2022
I don't know him
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by 9jaRealist: 8:02am On May 17, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
I don't know him. When is Kendrick Lamar, J.cole, j. rock, Tyga, Drake, Nas, Jay z, Lil wayne coming to Nigeria? Na them I want see for my Naija. I will probably be hosting Kendrick or Jermaine soon. Those niggas are real niggas and down to earth to negotiate coming without too much billing. They got large fan base here, we wanna see k.dot in Nigeria in our lifetime. Not these guys, I'm also happy about the MMG boss Rozay visiting Nigeria 2 times but those real doggs gotta be here too. Wtf man!

J. Cole has been to Nigeria…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTtvkOLUKc4
>

2 Likes

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by sylve11: 8:18am On May 17, 2022
Bluntguy:
Who be this? He resembles Putin.

Honestly, I don't know him either. cool
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Muna400(f): 8:23am On May 17, 2022
[quote author=pointblank247 post=112905387]But abeg na who be dababy?[u don't know dababy.. A whole dababy Mehn,me and my ancestors are very much offended.. He is the greatest rapper ever]
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Ray07(m): 8:28am On May 17, 2022
Icumsa45:
It's hard keeping up with these new rap cats these days and I am a few years from 40.
Because they spit shit. Rap music died in the 90s and mid 2000.
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by captainbangz: 8:28am On May 17, 2022
Fedrick100:
Dababy should have come with Lil baby and Roddy
exactly bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) / Ebonylife Place: Mo Abudu Launches Multimillion Naira Entertainment Resort / Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.