Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,078 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) (49978 Views)

Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria / Worried Fans Tell Kingtblakhoc To Add Weight (Photos) / Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by seunmohmoh(f): 6:17am On May 17, 2022
I'll love to see him and roddy richy perform. I just like them both.

4 Likes

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by captainbangz: 6:18am On May 17, 2022
when I f*CK her doggy style,the only time am on my knee. I barely even hit it got her begging baby please...This dude spits fire, welcome baby!

2 Likes

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by captainbangz: 6:19am On May 17, 2022
seunmohmoh:
Are you sure? I am a fan too.

1 Like

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by watersideboys: 6:20am On May 17, 2022
The common Nigerian is no longer close to fresh... just look at those surrounding da baby

2 Likes

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Shebbs: 6:29am On May 17, 2022
Always Arriving Lagos, No One Is Arriving Port Harcourt. Well, LAST LAST They Can't Stop Me From STANDING STRONG.

4 Likes

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Mimiranky: 6:31am On May 17, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
Look how Nigerian soldiers/police are wielding AK47s at their countrymen because of this.

Anyway, if any phone goes missing, hold that guy in native & facecap. Na him.
He might me innocent though, just that na Nigeria government frustrate am to wear native attire and face cap

3 Likes

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by NoQualmz: 6:32am On May 17, 2022
miteolu:
Who is Dababy

An American rapper
He’s well loved by his fans
He loves associating with few sane Nigerians in America
He’s once featured in a Nigerian traditional wedding in America...he was part of the asoebi boys sef

5 Likes

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by beazie(m): 6:33am On May 17, 2022
Idontgerit so the guy even go bank abi na atm him use...
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Neimar: 6:35am On May 17, 2022
Omo this one go knack Nollywood actresses grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:36am On May 17, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
Look how Nigerian soldiers/police are wielding AK47s at their countrymen because of this.

why are you like this now grin

1 Like

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by TheWolfen(m): 6:38am On May 17, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:

Just come out and tell us the exact point you trying to make undecided

1 Like

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by TheWolfen(m): 6:39am On May 17, 2022
I don't know this dude but it is good to see that people love him

3 Likes

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Raph82(m): 6:41am On May 17, 2022
Infact I'm hearing his name for the very first time, I think he's trying to associate more with his root (black race), that's a good strategy to grow your music and fan base world wide. Despite the fact that all eyes are on us for the bad reasons in the outside world, Nigeria remains a force to reckon with based on our population, official language and being a secular state where music thrives well.

4 Likes

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Plugsk(m): 6:41am On May 17, 2022
grin
Mokason288:
grin
Dababy hold your phone well might sound funny and unreal to some of you

Until I saw a solider at Maraba Abuja holdup looking for his phone grin

DPO inside police station shouting who steal my phone for here just now?

Some of this phone thieves act like Magicians

1 Like

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Allisgud: 6:42am On May 17, 2022
meritadavize1:
Shey this one na fuji musician niii?
enter house u r not updated

1 Like

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by lugado: 6:42am On May 17, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:

When your fellow country men behave uncivilized nko

2 Likes

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Dogi1(m): 6:43am On May 17, 2022
Na who be Dababy again na?

1 Like

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by blowjohn(m): 6:45am On May 17, 2022
Hmmm. U gotta give it to naija.
They can bring in any artist frm this planet and outside.
Too much connections

2 Likes

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by LZAA: 6:46am On May 17, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:

I swear
It's quite stupid
Over there private security firms are in charge of security not cops

2 Likes

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by blowjohn(m): 6:46am On May 17, 2022
Pls bring Nas to abuja.

NAS THE GREATEST LYRICIST OF ALL TIME.
IF U MUST ARGUE AGAINST MY COMMENT, DROP UR BEST ARTIST LYRICS, LETS COMPARE!

2 Likes

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by virginchaser(m): 6:50am On May 17, 2022
He is welcome to Lagos. Just getting to know something about him.

1 Like

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by bunmioguns(m): 6:55am On May 17, 2022
Graceman444:
Dababy arrives Nigeria as he shares video of him and crowd chanting his name as he walked out of the car.

People reacted after a fan shouted"Dababy hold your phone well oo" cheesy due do to the croud that was following him as they found it crazy and funny.

Dababy was also captured at the bank withdrawing some money as fans go extra mile to hail him and he sprayed them in return.

See photos and video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BceP_8-T8XQ

Who is dababy

3 Likes

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by SmartPolician: 6:55am On May 17, 2022
I even had to do a google search to know who he is. Nigeria's music has done so well that we don't even notice those from other parts of the world wink

1 Like

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Benrosaria(m): 6:56am On May 17, 2022
I don’t want to keep hating blacks for their stupidity. Why come to Nigeria to withdraw money ?
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Katcall: 6:56am On May 17, 2022
seunmohmoh:
i've always wanted to fùck you
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by pacespot(m): 6:57am On May 17, 2022
Never heard of him. Guess he is an African American celebrity
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:58am On May 17, 2022
It's hard keeping up with these new rap cats these days and I am a few years from 40.

1 Like

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by jaymichael(m): 6:59am On May 17, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
Dababy hold your phone well might sound funny and unreal to some of you

Until I saw a solider at Maraba Abuja holdup looking for his phone grin

DPO inside police station shouting who steal my phone for here just now?

Some of this phone thieves act like Magicians
Them steal Ooni of Ife phones hear am well PHONES not one phone for party, na who them no fit tamper for Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by clinician2x: 7:01am On May 17, 2022
Peter Obi the incoming president, they move him phone for funeral he attended. Guy man weak.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend / #Chivido2020: 6 Unmatched Qualities Chioma Used To Lure Davido Into Marriage / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.