Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) (49974 Views)

Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria / Worried Fans Tell Kingtblakhoc To Add Weight (Photos) / Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by captainbangz: 8:34am On May 17, 2022
Whizzy080:
I love his songs especially "Rockstar" I play it a whole lot
this ain't no guitar b*tch it's a Glock! yeah I love that too. And 'Baby' featurin lilbaby, that sound is MADD!
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by esivue007(m): 8:39am On May 17, 2022
I only love this guy cuz of Dua lipa.

Dua lipa ft da baby--levitating remx.
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Elonmusk1: 8:51am On May 17, 2022
Fadafada231:

He is a musician a rapper to be precise. Listen to levitating by Dual Lipa & Dababy his rap there is topnatch
Lol,he killed the song,Dua lipa couldn't believe.

1 Like

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Fadafada231(m): 8:54am On May 17, 2022
Elonmusk1:
Lol,he killed the song,Dua lipa couldn't believe.

As in eh, the guy is too much

1 Like

Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Elonmusk1: 9:09am On May 17, 2022
Fadafada231:

As in eh, the guy is too much
And something amazing about him is that he understands camera movement.
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by ukzenlumbs(m): 9:15am On May 17, 2022
Please o who is this guy called DABABY
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by pegix(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
Dababy hold your phone well might sound funny and unreal to some of you

Until I saw a solider at Maraba Abuja holdup looking for his phone grin

DPO inside police station shouting who steal my phone for here just now?

Some of this phone thieves act like Magicians
now this is funny
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by EmmaLege: 9:41am On May 17, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
Dababy hold your phone well might sound funny and unreal to some of you

Until I saw a solider at Maraba Abuja holdup looking for his phone grin

DPO inside police station shouting who steal my phone for here just now?

Some of this phone thieves act like Magicians

grin grin grin
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Silentgroper(m): 10:11am On May 17, 2022
everythinggirly:
I have not heard of this one, who is he?
Have u heard the song rockstar? That has roddy rich?
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by ultraviolet27(f): 10:28am On May 17, 2022
This Da Baby Killed a Teenager Jaylin Craig. In a Walmart store in North Carolina USA,2018,and planted a Gun on Him thereby Claim He Shot Him as a Defence,whereas the CCTV footage of the store showed otherwise.that the Deceased and His Friend were Fan of Da Baby and just wanted to hail Him.apart from that Incidence there has being several other Cases of Him assaulting other People Yet He has never being Prosecuted.

The Idiot Participated in Black Lives Matter Protest,Yet all His Victim had been black So His black on Black Crime Could be Waived Right? After Shooting the Black Teenager to Death Some months Later He made a Music Video where He mocked Jaylin Craig even in His Rock Star track He mentioned His non fatal Shooting of another Nigger which implies He deliberately does all this Crime Yet He was never even remorseful.
If the FBI now tackle Him and Shoots Him to Death just like Tupac who also Killed People too while He was alive People who didn't know His Violent History will start Screaming Racism He who lives by the Sword will also die by the Sword too.why are African Americans very Aggressive? Forming Gangster?He was never even as talented as DMX Yet I never Heard of DMX assaulting anyone while He was alive.
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Enumerator(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2022
I wonder too ooo cheesy
pointblank247:
But abeg na who be dababy?
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by edosignature(m): 11:19am On May 17, 2022
If they can "Steal generator in police station, steal DPO phone, steal Army man phone in traffic, anything can happen.
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by NaijaCars4sale: 12:20pm On May 17, 2022
Good advice they gave him
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Aaay: 5:22pm On May 17, 2022
grin
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by teeshet: 6:43pm On May 17, 2022
dalass:

These morbid lines are supposed to be some kinda lyrics sane people should listen to and enjoy? shocked
bitch embrace rap. Stop listening to wack songs
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by Zolyjagorr(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2022
Dababy still dey wear joggers for outing grin lmao!
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by NoQualmz: 7:52pm On May 17, 2022
Katcall:
i've always wanted to fùck you

Lmao

So many perv here
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by BennixB(m): 10:18pm On May 17, 2022
Sure cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oju4190:
Google is Ur friend
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by teeshet: 1:26am On May 18, 2022
blowjohn:

Fair enough. But not beating this:

Fake thug, no love, you get the slug, CB4 Gusto Your luck low, I didn't know 'til I was drunk though You freak niggas played out, get bleeped and ate out Prostitute turned bitch, I got the gauge out 96 ways I made out, Montana way The Good-F-E-L-L-A, verbal AK spray Dipped attache, jumped out the Range, empty out the ashtray A glass of 'Ze make a man Cassius Clay Red dot plots, murder schemes, thirty-two shotguns Regulate with my dunn's, 17 rocks gleam from one ring They let me let y'all niggas know one thing There's one life, one love, so there can only be one King The highlights of living, Vegas style roll dice in linen Antera spinning on milleniums, twenty G bets I'm winning them Threats I'm sending them, Lex with TV sets the minimum Ill sex adrenaline Party with villains, a case of Demi-Sec to chase the Henny Wet any clique, with the semi TEC who want it? fit,
who's the king of newyork?
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by blowjohn(m): 8:19am On May 18, 2022
teeshet:
who's the king of newyork?

NAS!!!
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by teeshet: 9:25am On May 18, 2022
blowjohn:

NAS!!!
Nas vs JayZ beef in 2001 who won? I hear people say JayZ won the battle (takeover), Nas won the war (ether).
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by blowjohn(m): 11:50am On May 18, 2022
teeshet:
Nas vs JayZ beef in 2001 who won? I hear people say JayZ won the battle (takeover), Nas won the war (ether).

Nas won.
Even Jay z cried.
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by teeshet: 12:54pm On May 18, 2022
blowjohn:

Nas won.
Even Jay z cried.
lastly, eminem or lilwayne? I like em for his flow, lilwayne for his lyrics
Re: Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) by blowjohn(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2022
teeshet:
lastly, eminem or lilwayne? I like em for his flow, lilwayne for his lyrics

Eminem over all.
But Wayne has better lyrics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) / Ebonylife Place: Mo Abudu Launches Multimillion Naira Entertainment Resort / Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.