Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade (31463 Views)

Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning / Deborah Samuel: Pastor Paul Eneche Reveals What Believers Need To Do / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Zulu2022: 7:34pm On May 17, 2022
desiredhome:

Still reasoning like a goat...... I don't know where in any of my comments that I supported the killing of innocent young lady...Deborah.
Religion/tribalism has been a big problem in this country because ignorant people like you that will not reason but conclude/believe everything........
By the way you should be able to distinguish between a Christian and a religious fanatics which you are.......
That you go to church or you are from the South or East doesn't make you a Christian.........
yes they are not tribal against christain community the don't HV to go due process of prosecuting her, talking about Nigeria and other region has a law call Sharia enacted wen we HV Constitution,I HV said it,if u're residing in south,Eastern or west,nd typing this giberish instead going to North to support them ND base there,may de gods of the land chase u till u fall,unless u go to North nd reside cos dat where u belong
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by desiredhome: 7:48pm On May 17, 2022
Zulu2022:
yes they are not tribal against christain community the don't HV to go due process of prosecuting her, talking about Nigeria and other region has a law call Sharia enacted wen we HV Constitution,I HV said it,if u're residing in south,Eastern or west,nd typing this giberish instead going to North to support them ND base there,may de gs of the land chase u till u fall,unless u go to North nd reside cos dat where u belong
I believe you are outside the East typing this rubbish, I suggest you go and stay in the East since you claim you are a saints.......
Ndi-ara
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Zulu2022: 8:03pm On May 17, 2022
desiredhome:

I believe you are outside the East typing this rubbish, I suggest you go and stay in the East since you claim you are a saints.......
Ndi-ara
amu efi
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Henrychino(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2022
Is that enough to your sympathy for Deborah?the Vice president is also a Redeem Pastor
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Holaomoakin(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2022
jrusky:
[s][/s]

Out of context.

Your problem.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by saaron(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2022
Samunique:
It's well.

The blood of Deborah marks the beginning of the end of this deadly religion called Islam !

And so shall it be !!!!
Amen!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Greatzeus(m): 6:32pm On May 18, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Cancelling the crusade is not enough. The likes of Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo etc should all speak up about the separation of Nigeria. This is getting out of hand, Nigeria should be divided with immediate effect and let everyone go their separate ways!. It is absolutely impossible joining people of different backgrounds, cultures, traditions and religions together as one. The Muslims deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals.
I don't believe many of you clamouring for division meant it
Now if Nigeria was to divide today,but the condition is that everyone moves back to his or her geo political zone,will you still support separation? Jokers.
How many of you will vote for separation if everyone have to relocate to their geo political zone?
You want separation but after you will still be living in the north and south west and have business there? You want to eat your cake and have it? It's not going to happen.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by StrongAlphMale: 7:04pm On May 18, 2022
Greatzeus:

I don't believe many of you clamouring for division meant it
Now if Nigeria was to divide today,but the condition is that everyone moves back to his or her geo political zone,will you still support separation? Jokers.
How many of you will vote for separation if everyone have to relocate to their geo political zone?
You want separation but after you will still be living in the north and south west and have business there? You want to eat your cake and have it? It's not going to happen.

From my observations, I have found out that it is you northerners that always cry whenever a region says they want a break up. What's exactly is your problem? Is it by force to be part of an unholy union?

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?
The truth is Nigeria will soon break up. Nigeria was a separate entities before lord lugard came and joined the country together. Who's talking about businesses when lives is at stack here? Oga, Sudan was one country before it separated and today we have South Sudan. Likewise North Korea and South Korea.
We'll all massively vote for division of Nigeria with immediate effect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tithing Controversy: Nigerian Pastors Speak / Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja / Apostle Johnson Suleman And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.