Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,274 members, 7,853,334 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet (47854 Views)

WHY I WEPT By Rev. Yinka Yusuf / COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by dogwen: 12:46pm On May 19, 2022
Neyoosha007:
why the epe?, what have I done to deserve this your outrage, are you one of the zombies
For agreeing that Jesus Christ is not God, I still send that punishment to you and yours.
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by edoairways: 1:07pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Which Bible verse did I quote and how exactly is it wrong abeg?? undecided
- Deuteronomy 18
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 1:11pm On May 19, 2022
edoairways:

- Deuteronomy 18
So it wasn't Jesus Christ that God announced through Moses that He would send? undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by lexy2014: 1:34pm On May 19, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:
The plasphemy is so gravious that it is not easy for me as a Muslim to utter or repeat her words. But I kept telling you to find someone to interpret the last sentence of her statement in the audio for you. Or don't you understand simple English?

Since you say the blasphemy is not easy for you to interpret, what evidence did u now say u have? Or don't u understand the simple English u typed?

Since u say u have "very strong" evidence, Then produce the "very strong" evidence to support your claim that Deborah insulted Mohammed. Or don't u understand your simple English?
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 1:53pm On May 19, 2022
edoairways:

Even in the original bible he wasn't a prophet
What is he ?
What is Moses ?

What is Abraham ?

What is Jacob ?

They all got one thing in common....
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 1:54pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
What is he ?
What is Moses ?
What is Abraham ?
What is Jacob ?
They all got one thing in common....
What is it that they all have in common? undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 1:55pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
Buh I'm curious oo

Who is Adam ?
Adam was the first man God created. But how do you explain Adam as a prophet of God though? undecided

Are you under the assumption that everyone who God ever spoke to is by default a prophet? God spoke to all the people of Israel at one point, does that make them all prophets of God? undecided

What do you mean when you say Adam was a Prophet? undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 2:12pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Adam was the first man God created. But how do you explain Adam as a prophet of God though? undecided

Are you under the assumption that everyone who God ever spoke to is by default a prophet? God spoke to all the people of Israel at one point, does that make them all prophets of God? undecided

What do you mean when you say Adam was a Prophet? undecided
Adam, the first Prophet of God was responsible for teaching his wife and offspring how to worship God and seek His forgiveness........

Read up on internet why he's called a proper......watch YT
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:

Adam, the first Prophet of God was responsible for teaching his wife and offspring how to worship God and seek His forgiveness........
Hold on! Adam, the man who failed at worshipping God taught his wife and offspring how to worship God? How did he do this? undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 2:14pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What is it that they all have in common? undecided

Prophets/Messengers of Allah (God). Trust you understand roles of being messenger sha
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 2:15pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
Prophets/Messengers of Allah (God).
So what makes them all prophets of God? undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 2:16pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Hold on! Adam, the man who failed at worshipping God taught his wife and offspring how to worship God? How did he do this? undecided
No be everything Una go dey ask. Seek knowledge.....read up.....ask ur pastors. I guess some of them sabi truth.

Typing no be my hobby.
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 2:17pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So what makes them all prophets of God? undecided
See question. Oh God !

What makes you a being ?
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 2:19pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
See question. Oh God !

What makes you a being ?
Again....So what makes them all prophets of God? undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 2:24pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
No be everything Una go dey ask. Seek knowledge.....read up.....ask ur pastors. I guess some of them sabi truth.

Typing no be my hobby.
I don't seek answers from pastors. You claimed So, you don't know even understand why you were told that to assume Adam a prophet? undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:05pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again....So what makes them all prophets of God? undecided
Brotherly, what makes you a being ?
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:09pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't seek answers from pastors. You claimed So, you don't know even understand why you were told that to assume Adam a prophet? undecided
Then nothing is as easy as seeking knowledge by one self,never be spoon fed. I wish you can be educated physically. Nevertheless, check web if you disapprove of my premise.

Once again, explaining via typing no be my doings.
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:10pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
Brotherly, what makes you a being ?
Am I a prophet of your allah too?, undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:11pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
Then nothing is as easy as seeking knowledge by one self,never be spoon fed. I wish you can be educated physically. Nevertheless, check web if you disapprove of my premise.

Once again, explaining via typing no be my doings.
If Adam is a prophet of your Allah does that make me also of your Allah as well? undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:13pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If Adam is a prophet of your Allah does that make me also of your Allah as well? undecided
Are you in the same league with Jesus Christ ?
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:14pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Am I a prophet of your allah too?, undecided
NO, you and I are slaves of Allah (God).
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
Are you in the same league with Jesus Christ ?
Adam was in the same league with Jesus Christ? How come? undecided

Or are you unable to answer that as well?, lipsrsealed
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
NO, you and I are slaves of Allah (God).
Adam was not a slave but I am a slave or Allah even though I am born from Adam, how come? undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Adam was not a slave but I am a slave or Allah? undecided
Read but gently

Adam is messenger but you and I are slaves. Is that clear ?
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
Read but gently

Adam is messenger but you and I are slaves. Is that clear ?
Again......Adam was not a slave of Allah, but I am a slave of Allah even though I am born of the same essence as Adam, my ancestor- , how come? undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:19pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Adam was in the same league with Jesus Christ? How come? undecided

What's wrong with you comprehending pls ?

Both are Prophets/Messengers of Allah (God)
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
What's wrong with you comprehending pls ?

Both are Prophets/Messengers of Allah (God)
Again, Adam was in the same league with Jesus Christ? How come? undecided
If Adam is a prophet of Allah then why can't I be a prophet of Allah since I am of the same stock as Adam? undecided

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:21pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again......Adam was not a slave of Allah, but I am a slave of Allah even though I am born of the same essence as Adam, my ancestor- , how come? undecided
Adam and other like Jesus (Isa), Muhammed (SAW) etc - Prophets

You and I - Slaves.

Is that so hard to understand ?
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:22pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again, Adam was in the same league with Jesus Christ? How come? undecided
If Adam is a prophet of Allah then why can't I be a prophet of Allah since I am of the same stock as Adam? undecided

You're not of same stock as (Adam).

Are you same with Jesus ?
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
Adam and other like Jesus (Isa), Muhammed (SAW) etc - Prophets

You and I - Slaves.
Is that so hard to understand ?
I see at this point that you have no clue at all what a prophet really is except that you simply believe what you are told like the billions of individuals out there who are just as clueless. undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:24pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I see at this point that you have no clue at all what a prophet really is except that you simply believe what you are told like the billions of individuals out there who are just as clueless. undecided
Can u educate me pls as I'm clueless as said by you ?
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
You're not of same stock as (Adam).

Are you same with Jesus ?
I am not the same stock as Jesus Christ but I am exactly the same stock as Adam, only now much better this since I have even now that which Adam rejected in the beginning. undecided

I am not exactly of the same stock as Jesus Christ but I am closer to Him that Adam was. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Pastor Suleiman-Johnson Causes Stampede In Cameroon,1 Dead, 20 Injured (Photos) / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.