Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

WHY I WEPT By Rev. Yinka Yusuf - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WHY I WEPT By Rev. Yinka Yusuf (965 Views)

That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet / Insecurity: Statement By Rev. Stephen Baba Panya, ECWA President / 2018 Prophecies By Rev. Charles Adebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHY I WEPT By Rev. Yinka Yusuf by KorrectGospelTV(m): 7:08am On May 30, 2021
WHY I WEPT !
A young gospel minister came over to see me with a demonic envelope he called "Father’s Offering “ and asked if I could become his spiritual father.
According to him, the Lord told him he has outgrown his real spiritual father because he now pastors a bigger church than his spiritual father.
He told me how he is no longer getting inspired by his pastor and he needs a minister with a bigger and more popular ministry that can challenge him and give him spiritual coverage.
I couldin’t hold back my tears as I listened to this wicked young minister run down the spiritual father who had brought him up and nurtured him in life and ministry.
What an evil generation of unfaithful and unreasonable men. I couldn’t imagine that degree of callousness from a supposed young ministers of the gospel. Probably he doesn’t understand that that same seed will grow and produce same results in his life.
Even tradition believes that what goes around comes around.
I felt the pain so deep because I had been a victim of many backstabbers at previous time of my life and ministry but for the first time I am privileged to be sitting in front of one and I could only imagine what those that back stabbed me said about me when they were soliciting for the so-called covering from other bigger ministries.
I got up from my seat and worked this young man out of my office advising him to go back and apologize to his spiritual father or remain a spiritual bastard for the remaining days of his life.
You can never back stab a man who brought you up spiritually, that helped you, gave you his back to climb on your journey in destiny and expect to prosper in life and ministry, you are already under a curse even without a word from your father.
Unfortunately , I have discovered that our deepest wounds are from the stabs we get from those who we have trusted to be our friends and family.
Many of us today can identify with this ugly phenomena in the body of Christ, and it is so sad and shameful that some ministers of the gospel have accepted it as a way of ministry.
I discovered that the people I have helped, catered for, given cars, millions of Naira, spent time counseling and on several occasions given my back to ride on are usually the same people that back stabbed me.
But there is nothing to worry about, even Jesus Christ was stabbed by Judas. So there is no prayer or anointing that can deliver us from back stabbers.
There are times that God will have to cut down the grasses around your life so you can see the snake hiding around you.
Back stabbers are usually very difficult to identify because most times, people will stab you in your back and ask you why you are bleeding.
They are everywhere, if they have stopped talking to you, know for sure that they have started talking about you and bargaining the cost of betrayal.
But that is fine because when it begins to happen, just know that God has began the elimination series on your haters.
The saddest thing about betrayal and backstabbing is that, it never comes from your enemies but those who pretend to be closest to you. But God will expose all your back stabbers, give you true friends and pay them double in their own coin.
This is usually my attitude to those that back stabbed me..... here is your knife Mr/Mrs backstabber, I finally got your knife off my back but I am sure you will need it for your next assignment but I am sorry if my back hurt your knife.
My advice to every spiritual back stabber is to either be humble enough to truly apologize to your spiritual parents or wait for the harvest of your seed. But be rest assured that a bad seed does not require irrigation, it will grow and germinate in the life of the sowers.
You are free to have a thousand spiritual fathers if you so desire, but be careful how you bang the door when you are leaving, you may need to open it again.

Rev. Yinka Yusuf

Re: WHY I WEPT By Rev. Yinka Yusuf by Kobojunkie: 7:55am On May 30, 2021
KorrectGospelTV:

WHY I WEPT !
A young gospel minister came over to see me with a demonic envelope he called "Father’s Offering “ and asked if I could become his spiritual father.
According to him, the Lord told him he has outgrown his real spiritual father because he now pastors a bigger church than his spiritual father.
He told me how he is no longer getting inspired by his pastor and he needs a minister with a bigger and more popular ministry that can challenge him and give him spiritual coverage.
I couldin’t hold back my tears as I listened to this wicked young minister run down the spiritual father who had brought him up and nurtured him in life and ministry.
What an evil generation of unfaithful and unreasonable men. I couldn’t imagine that degree of callousness from a supposed young ministers of the gospel. Probably he doesn’t understand that that same seed will grow and produce same results in his life.
Even tradition believes that what goes around comes around.
OP, these are some of the basics as far as knowing those who belong to Jesus Christ from the false teachers and prophets out there. No follower of Jesus Christ would...

1. Set himself up as "spiritual" father over anyone else who belongs in the Kingdom of God - Matthew 23 vs 9

2. Set himself up as Teacher over anyone who belongs to Jesus Christ or the Kingdom of God for God alone is Teacher to all those who belong to Him. Jeremiah 31 vs 34

3. Set himself up as master over anyone who belongs in the Kingdom of God for we have only one Master, Jesus Christ - Matthew 23 vs 10

4. Set himself up as Shepherd over of God's sheep because He alone is the good shepherd and every other is a counterfeit(a liar) - John 10 vs 1 - 15

5. Set Himself up as authority/leader/Rabbi over any other believer(s) because we have only one Lord and King and we are called to submit to no other, neither are we called to put ourselves in positions of power over any others in God's flock - Matthew 20 vs 24-28

Anyone who claims to belong to Jesus Christ but breaks any of the laws above is a liar and a deceiver....I.e. Jesus Christ does not live in such a one and this, according to Jesus Christ Himself. So be sure you are not guilty and are not deceived. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. / Discerning Spiritual Things / Who Really Is Jesus Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.