Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet (47770 Views)

WHY I WEPT By Rev. Yinka Yusuf / COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
Can u educate me pls as I'm clueless as said by you ?
What for? undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:26pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am not the same stock as Jesus Christ but I am exactly the same stock as Adam, only now much better this since I have even now what Adam rejected. undecided

I am not exactly of the same stock as Jesus Christ but I am closer to Him that Adam was. undecided
But are you aware Adam and Jesus are of same rank ?

You're nothing and cant be compared to a Prophet of God.
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:28pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What for? undecided
Thought u know more naw ?
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
But are you aware Adam and Jesus are of same rank ?

You're nothing and cant be compared to a Prophet of God.
Adam was never of the same rank as Jesus Christ. He was just a man created from the physical elements of this world who ended up allowing his selfish will consume him. undecided

If I am nothing than Adam was also nothing. That js what you are saying here. undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:30pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
Thought u know more naw ?
undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:31pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Adam was never of the same rank as Jesus Christ. He was just a man created from the physical elements of this world who ended up allowing his selfish will consume him. undecided

If I am nothing than Adam was also nothing. That js what you are saying here. undecided
Chai. This individual knows nothing. I rest
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:31pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
undecided
And pls who is Jesus to you ?
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:33pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
Chai. This individual knows nothing. I rest
See... exposure to even the simplest of things sends your mind running for defense... see now why I don't believe you can handle the Truth? lipsrsealed
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:33pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
And pls who is Jesus to you ?
Jesus Christ is God over me. undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:35pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ is God over me. undecided
grin grin grin Them don carry Una handicap
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:35pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
See... exposure to even the simplest of things sends your mind running for defense... see now why I don't believe you can handle the Truth? lipsrsealed
And kindly avail me the truth
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
grin grin grin Them don carry Una handicap
Ok undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
And kindly avail me the truth
Like I said....such exposure sends your mind running in most every direction that it isn't worth it. undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:39pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Like I said....such exposure sends your mind running in most every direction that it isn't worth it. undecided
Na English Una dey yarn.
Tell us naw
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ok undecided
Lol. Your own God dey chop....sleep and do every other things humans does
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
Na English Una dey yarn.
Tell us naw
Again....Like I said....such exposure sends more than likely to continue sending your mind running in most every direction that it isn't worth it. undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
Lol. Your own God dey chop....sleep and do every other things humans does
Ok undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again....Like I said....such exposure sends more than likely to continue sending your mind running in most every direction that it isn't worth it. undecided
Tautology
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ok undecided
Oga, God is God.... Nothing more. Neither Adam/Jesus/Muhammad (SAW)/ Abraham
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
Oga, God is God.... Nothing more. Neither Adam/Jesus/Muhammad (SAW)/ Abraham
Obviously you and i don't worship the same God. undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Obviously you and i don't worship the same God. undecided
I worship Almighty Allah (God) and believe in His Prophets from the very first down to the last.

Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:50pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
I worship Almighty Allah (God) and believe in His Prophets from the very first down to the last.
Well, goodluck with that. undecided

I obviously don't worship your Allah since my God is not your Allah. undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:53pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Well, goodluck with that. I obviously don't worship your Allah since my God is not your Allah. undecided
I believe in Jesus (24th messenger) as commanded by God but he (Jesus) no be God.
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
I believe in Jesus (24th messenger) as commanded by God but he (Jesus) no be God.
We don't believe in the same Jesus Christ either since according to you lot the Jesus Christ written of in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, is the fake Jesus Christ. undecided

So, we definitely don't believe in the same God at all. undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Well, goodluck with that. undecided

I obviously don't worship your Allah since my God is not your Allah. undecided
I'm curious.
Who is your God ?

Mine is God (Allah).... The All seer
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
I'm curious.
Who is your God ?

Mine is God (Allah).... The All seer
My God is definitely not your Allah. My God is instead the Adonai! undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
We don't believe in the same Jesus Christ either since according to you lot the Jesus Christ written of in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, is the fake Jesus Christ. undecided

So, we definitely don't believe in the same God at all. undecided
I don't know wetin Una dey talk sha. I sha know of one Prophet Isa (Jesus).

Everybody is happy
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
My God is definitely not your Allah. My God is instead the Adonai! undecided
What does that mean ?
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
What does that mean ?
It means my God is not your Allah. undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 4:12pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It means my God is not your Allah. undecided
Yeah I know.

Shebi na Jesus be your God ? grin

Don't shy away naw
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 4:15pm On May 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
Yeah I know.
Shebi na Jesus be your God ? grin
Don't shy away naw
undecided
Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by yetunsbay(m): 4:18pm On May 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
undecided
Baba can't talk again grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions / Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build / Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.