Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa (19144 Views)

Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US / Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House / Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by zumbigbo(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2022
What he is really saying is that I do not want to be forced to show that I need to protect these CAN protestors and it will look bad in front of my Ummah voters that I need for re-election.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by chieveboy(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

If you truly know what being wise as serpent means then you won't say this, the Moselms will continue to kill anyone they hate. This protest is also a warning to Muslim's leaders to be careful because another time it may not only be protest. This is the first time Islamic killers are arrested, do you think if not mass protest by the Christians which some Muslims later joined that those killers will be arrested? This was how crusade started, no one has monopoly of violence, if the whole country plus their foreign aids fought five states for 3 years plus... Think of how it will if Christians pick up arms. A word is enough for the wise

Talking about wisdom, will they do the protests armed? Will they protest in Sokoto as well? I want to gauge that wisdom.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:14am On May 17, 2022
Ammishaddai:
It seemed you do not understand we are operating a democracy, and people must have the right to air their grievances through peaeful protests . While this is done, it is the responsibility of the state and federal government to provide ample security for the protesters , and not give baseless excuses of why such should not happen .
Islamic fulani jihadist political terrorist are playing mind bending games with emotional gullible christians and youths not to rise up against their oppressors that are massacring them. But Islamic members can protests with full security and protection.

Islamization loading........
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by Zubi10(m): 9:15am On May 17, 2022
Kingpele:
Too late . When people serve a dead god involuntarily they will desire to fight and kill for him but those that serve a living God will never desire to fight or kill for him physically...yesterday I saw some aboki's hawking thier wares in my street, and am with my friends talking about the death of Deborah but when we saw them I just laughed and said this guys don't even know what thier brothers did at sokoto... this protest should last till we get justice for Deborah...this animals that killed her most die for peace to reign and for the other fanatics that support them inwardly or outwardly may their lives be cut short like that innocent girl whose only crime was to tell her colleagues not to turn academic watapp group into a religious group..no body have the monopoly to vawuluence
Mumu post does this make sense to you ??
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by Iliya1520: 9:17am On May 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Everyone Muslim supported the killing of Deborah Samuel. I have said this over and over, Now I see why NK wants Nigeria to divide. I am from south south and I support the division of Nigeria. Nigeria should be divided with immediate effect and let everyone go their separate ways. It is Plain stupidity joining people of different backgrounds, cultures, traditions and religions together as one. The Muslims deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals and beasts.

thank god na southern Christian lived in the jungle with an animals and beast in the bush before the coming of colonial, shabe be no be you colonial found nude in the bush before they hunt you.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by Freebills12: 9:17am On May 17, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
chieveboy:

Talking about wisdom, will they do the protests armed? Will they protest in Sokoto as well? I want to gauge that wisdom.

Why will they do it armed? No they won't bc it is a trap that is set, looking for who it will catch. With the focus of media both national and international, CAN is sending a signal. Any attack on them by Muslims they are justifying what is out on the public domain about persecution of Christians in Nigeria. Do you think any president will allow himself to be known as such? If yes he is providing enough evidence for IPOB who bases their arguments for secession on persecution of Christians and marginalization
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by crafteck(m): 9:18am On May 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Everyone Muslim supported the killing of Deborah Samuel. I have said this over and over, Now I see why NK wants Nigeria to divide. I am from south south and I support the division of Nigeria. Nigeria should be divided with immediate effect and let everyone go their separate ways. It is Plain stupidity joining people of different backgrounds, cultures, traditions and religions together as one. The Muslims deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals and beasts.

If anyone would talk about bloodshed, it cant be an nk supporter
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by amnesty7: 9:18am On May 17, 2022
baliyubla:
Maybe if Governor Sule condemns the Killing of Deborah, CAN might just have a rethink.

Still waiting for the first Northern Governor who will condemn the Killing.
Even the political CAN knows they dare not try that rubbish in many states.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by begge: 9:21am On May 17, 2022
The number one supporter is bubu
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by Iliya1520: 9:23am On May 17, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Nationwide protest... Useless idiot . Muslims are a problem to Nigeria and it's about time we Christians start showing them we are ultra violent too burn down some mosques and Muslim owned businesses

guy you better know where to carry out your Christian stupidity, if you carry it out in place like sokoto and kano where the can teach CAN a lessen the game will not give a good out come.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by Freebills12: 9:26am On May 17, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
amnesty7:

Even the political CAN knows they dare not try that rubbish in many states.

Which state is that?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by OBoy50: 9:26am On May 17, 2022
cool
Ever since the dreaded 'OMBATSE'of eggons ethnic militia emerged in Nasarawa state against dan- fodios lineages, Nasarawa state has become the most peaceful state in north-central...
What these mohamideens understood most to give them double of what they instigated... the eggons have indeed won so many heart to the extent that makurdians from benue state are trooping in.
On the other hand, CAN Nasarawa state chapter are very greedy and selfish sets of humans who value their pockets and bank accounts more that the lives of their families and can betray the whole christian body at large at the sight of kickbacks(bribe) ..I want the whole CAN BODY to monitor and investigate the activities of CAN Nasarawa state chapter should they accept the demand of shunning the nation wide peaceful protest!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by Iliya1520: 9:27am On May 17, 2022
BigYash:
He should have begged his wild animal brothers ,not to kill Deborah too. undecided

But CAN can't teach Deborah how to make a good post on the social media.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by J3susFr3ak: 9:29am On May 17, 2022
Iliya1520:

thank god na southern Christian lived in the jungle with an animals and beast in the bush before the coming of colonial, shabe be no be you colonial found nude in the bush before they hunt you.

And now how times have changed. The pathetic Sharia North needs them more than they need you. This is the Superior Civilizing effect of Christianity....even without oil....like Israel....there will be Wisdom to create. But with your "babanriga" and pot belly in the hot sun...only to breed endless Almajiris. Nonsense!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by chieveboy(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Why will they do it armed? No they won't bc it is a trap that is set, looking for who it will catch. With the focus of media both national and international, CAN is sending a signal. Any attack on them by Muslims they are justifying what is out on the public domain about persecution of Christians in Nigeria. Do you think any president will allow himself to be known as such? If yes he is providing enough evidence for IPOB who bases their arguments for secession on persecution of Christians and marginalization

So its an experiment after all. Very wise indeed.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by OBoy50: 9:32am On May 17, 2022
CAN Nasarawa state chapter must protest! Enough of is enough! It is either they accept the peaceful protest or they hand over the killers of our sister to us for grillings... A. A sule though a good governor has suddenly found his dumb voice when the news of the protests has been confirmed...
No more being docile... We are all humans... It's now fire for fire and bombs for bombs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by HardMirror(m): 9:32am On May 17, 2022
Kingpele:
Too late . When people serve a dead god involuntarily they will desire to fight and kill for him but those that serve a living God will never desire to fight or kill for him physically...yesterday I saw some aboki's hawking thier wares in my street, and am with my friends talking about the death of Deborah but when we saw them I just laughed and said this guys don't even know what thier brothers did at sokoto... this protest should last till we get justice for Deborah...this animals that killed her most die for peace to reign and for the other fanatics that support them inwardly or outwardly may their lives be cut short like that innocent girl whose only crime was to tell her colleagues not to turn academic watapp group into a religious group..no body have the monopoly to vawuluence
you call the muslim god dead. But your own christian god could not protect the girl. Now you also want to fight for your own god. You see that you are delusional abi?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by BigYash: 9:38am On May 17, 2022
Iliya1520:

But CAN can't teach Deborah how to make a good post on the social media.
Same way your wild animal brother ,who works for a certain bank, wasn't taught by MAN ,not to use Agege bread in the easter post,during the last easter celebration. Even then,the Christians didn't kill the wild animal..
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by Freebills12: 9:41am On May 17, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
chieveboy:

So its an experiment after all. Very wise indeed.

It's not experiment, they are saying their heart. How they are being destroyed by Muslims for being Christians... It's a warning just like the Christians warned the Muslims in dark ages when the Muslims were destroying churches, schools and libraries, in the name of Jihad. The Christians later fought back and since that Islam never disturb them again.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by Kingozymandias(m): 9:41am On May 17, 2022
Iliya1520:

guy you better know where to carry out your Christian stupidity, if you carry it out in place like sokoto and kano where the can teach CAN a lessen the game will not give a good out come.
Hahahaha

Seems all you Muslims want to wat? Hahahahahahaha the fire is about to erupt into an inferno. Iliterate scum like you will be no where on the street
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by chieveboy(m): 9:54am On May 17, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

It's not experiment, they are saying their heart. How they are being destroyed by Muslims for being Christians... It's a warning just like the Christians warned the Muslims in dark ages when the Muslims were destroying churches, schools and libraries, in the name of Jihad. The Christians later fought back and since that Islam never disturb them again.

Oga sir, its not an emotional thing. You have to be "wise as serpent". What you're doing is like having your friend shot in a battle line and you got emotional and charge out from your hiding at your enemy. You too will be shot and the living will bury you.

The statement of the girl is annoying and provocative to Muslims and they are required by their religion to kill, stone and burn for that. They are very very upset and angry at the moment. They are even demanding apology from Christians after burning the girl. That's Moslems for you.

In your wisdom as CAN, you are calling for mass protest at people who are not just boiling in rage at the insult to their prophet, but are ready to "obey God" by waging mass destruction and killing at anyone who stands in their way?

Come out of that folly and seek justice in a better way if at all you will get it.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by maestroferddi: 9:54am On May 17, 2022
The protest must hold.

You want the status quo to continue in Nasssarawa State to continue where the minority have been rolling the majority since 1999.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by LLMG: 9:57am On May 17, 2022
what do you suggest that can should do.
chieveboy:
The idea of a protest is really ill-informed and lacks wisdom. Its like CAN is setting Christians up to be stoned or attacked en mass

Saying your mind is a fundamental right, someone used theirs and got burnt alive.

Christians need to understand the saying of Jesus where he said "be wise as serpent and harmless as a dove".
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by MyExpression(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2022
Nasarawa is really a fragile state when it comes to religion.

Lafia and some big LGAs are predominantly Muslims.

Akwanga, Keffi, Karu and some urban LGAs are predominantly Christian due to the influence of FCT Abuja

They have been living peacefully along that divide...everyone respecting themselves in whatever region they find themselves.

A protest will stir the other camp into reactionary retaliation mode...just like it has stirred the Christian camp.

It's much harder for any victim to escape from a wrong zone, if attacks ensue.

There will be great casualties on each front.
You just can't escape it.

So the governor is right in calling for peace.
Do not heat the polity.
It will be a loss for everyone.

Well, Nasarawa is a North central state and they have been coexisting peacefully with both religion.

This protest might be a battle of religious dominance. We do not want to see the end of that.

Governor. A.A Sule must appeal to the Christians with empathy...and appeal for religious tolerance, and create laws to prevent unlawful religious attacks.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by Freebills12: 10:12am On May 17, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
chieveboy:

Oga sir, its not an emotional thing. You have to be "wise as serpent". What you're doing is like having your friend shot in a battle line and you got emotional and charge out from your hiding at your enemy. You too will be shot and the living will bury you.

The statement of the girl is annoying and provocative to Muslims and they are required by their religion to kill, stone and burn for that. They are very very upset and angry at the moment. They are even demanding apology from Christians after burning the girl. That's Moslems for you.

In your wisdom as CAN, you are calling for mass protest at people who are not just boiling in rage at the insult to their prophet, but are ready to "obey God" by waging mass destruction and killing at anyone who stands in their way?

Come out of that folly and seek justice in a better way if at all you will get it.

You see where failed, I told you no one has the monopoly of violence, you have arrogated violence to them. The mission of Sharia law is to settle such case, if truly you read what the girl said, that it's Jesus that made her pass her exam what's wrong with that. They stoned and burnt her, then went to the churches and destroyed it... These are people that killed someone for alleged blasphemy.
Protest is the one of the solution, if they think they are annoyed let them attack, then they will know that it's not only Muslim that pick up a weapon. Christians having been keeping quiet for ages and Islamic leaders ranging from the president to their governors having taking it for granted, let attack if they have no brain.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by LLMG: 10:13am On May 17, 2022
true talk.
zumbigbo:
What he is really saying is that I do not want to be forced to show that I need to protect these CAN protestors and it will look bad in front of my Ummah voters that I need for re-election.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by baretalk: 10:14am On May 17, 2022
They must protest to honor the soul of the poor girl and ensure justice is served.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by Freebills12: 10:17am On May 17, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
MyExpression:
Nasarawa is really a fragile state when it comes to religion.

Lafia and some big LGAs are predominantly Muslims.

Akwanga, Keffi, Karu and some urban LGAs are predominantly Christian due to the influence of FCT Abuja

They have been living peacefully along that divide...everyone respecting themselves in whatever region they find themselves.

A protest will stir the other camp into reactionary retaliation mode...just like it has stirred the Christian camp.

It's much harder for any victim to escape from a wrong zone, if attacks ensue.

There will be great casualties on each front.
You just can't escape it.

So the governor is right in calling for peace.
Do not heat the polity.
It will be a loss for everyone.

Well, Nasarawa is a North central state and they have been coexisting peacefully with both religion.

This protest might be a battle of religious dominance. We do not want to see the end of that.

Governor. A.A Sule must appeal to the Christians with empathy...and appeal for religious tolerance, and create laws to prevent unlawful religious attacks.

Is protest a war? How does protesting against incessant killing of Christians and destruction of churches a crime?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by chieveboy(m): 10:20am On May 17, 2022
LLMG:
what do you suggest that can should do.

Think of best line of action.

1: Muslims abuse and blaspheme Christianity all the time in the name of "Tafsir" or preaching.
2: They block roads, damage properties of non-Muslims in the name of Sharia
3: They infringe on the rights of Christians and do not look back
4: The NBC does not sanction Islamic preachers who blaspheme Jesus and ALWAYS speaking ill of Christianity and Christians on Radio and TV. You need to hear what they say.
5: They infuse the seed of hate to their themselves and their children at early ages.

CAN can begin to draft and sponsor programs and line of action to address this. Simple rhetoric questions or sayings running on TV and radio about God, Love may work. Imams and radio/TV stations must know that they do cross the line and provoke Christians almost all the time and this must stop. Not stopping the hate messages is what results to cases where they feel justified and untouchable doing whatever they do.

In other words, prevent rather than react. For now, any protest will see Christians likely bleeding.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by chieveboy(m): 10:22am On May 17, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

You see where failed, I told you no one has the monopoly of violence, you have arrogated violence to them. The mission of Sharia law is to settle such case, if truly you read what the girl said, that it's Jesus that made her pass her exam what's wrong with that. They stoned and burnt her, then went to the churches and destroyed it... These are people that killed someone for alleged blasphemy.
Protest is the one of the solution, if they think they are annoyed let them attack, then they will know that it's not only Muslim that pick up a weapon. Christians having been keeping quiet for ages and Islamic leaders ranging from the president to their governors having taking it for granted, let attack if they have no brain.

I have the clip. Do you? If you choose violence, Christians up north are not so endowed and may suffer more.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by Freebills12: 10:29am On May 17, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
chieveboy:

I have the clip. Do you? If you choose violence, Christians up north are not so endowed and may suffer more.

I have seen it. One thing you have to know is that protest is not a call for war but a warning. Islamic leaders and Islamic political leaders are the ones supporting this menace, some where even in support of the mob action.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa by Bigchristo: 10:30am On May 17, 2022
naptu2:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/17/deborah-samuel-gov-sule-begs-can-not-to-hold-protest-in-nasarawa/
Its not only in Nassarawa it supposed to be a Nationwide protest, CAN should prove to their churches and Christian brothers that we all own the country nobody should be killing us in our own country and expect us to keep quiet, Christians in the Bible fought war and God supported them to win, enough is enough for those uncircumcised idiots killing our Christian brothers all in the name of religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With NUJ Members In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients / Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.