Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Invest In Bamboo And Earn In Dollars - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Bamboo And Earn In Dollars (1076 Views)

Is It Safe To Release My BVN Number On Bamboo And Trove Investment Apps? / All About Bamboo App / Between Trove, Chaka And Bamboo Which Is Best For Investment?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Bamboo And Earn In Dollars by Lekan111(m): 8:07am On May 17, 2022
Pardon me, the topic is get your attention.
I downloaded bamboo recently after someone created a thread of useful apps.

I am ready to fund my account but confused of the best stock(s) to buy with about $80.
Re: Invest In Bamboo And Earn In Dollars by dawnomike(m): 8:11am On May 17, 2022
Lekan111:
Pardon me, the topic is get your attention.
I downloaded bamboo recently after someone created a thread of useful apps.

I am ready to fund my account but confused of the best stock(s) to buy with about $80.

Head to Reddit and read up about viable stocks to invest in or ask experts on Quora...

1 Like

Re: Invest In Bamboo And Earn In Dollars by jom28gy(m): 8:30am On May 17, 2022
dawnomike:
Head to Reddit and read up about viable stocks to invest in or ask experts on Quora...
please,I want to understand you better, what is Reddit and Quora? please more details on it.
Re: Invest In Bamboo And Earn In Dollars by Lekan111(m): 8:31am On May 17, 2022
dawnomike:
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

For Those Interested In Technical Skill Development In Electrical And Electronic / Beware Of Bitcoin Fraudster On Local Bitcoin / Follow This Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.