Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

We Are Under Siege In Onitsha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Under Siege In Onitsha (28036 Views)

Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security / Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) / Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by od501: 1:43pm On May 17, 2022
Miloski:
I don't know what is happening. Shootings here and there. These guys are forcing 4 days lock down on us.

The other day they attacked popular bar in onitsha, many were wounded. Military post at Federal housing estate Onitsha we're attacked but they were repelled.

Many are being robbed, kidnapped to pay ransom. Once you drive flashy car these boys will run you down. Even our roads are no longer safe. Kidnappers, ritualists and armed robbers every where in Anambra state.

Big boys are on low key now due to fear of being robbed.
This is not the way forward. I hate violence.
Today people are in door due to fear of been attacked. If this continues, many young vibrant business men may leave South-East in Mass.

Is this the Biafra they want?
Simon ekpa should call his boys to order, because people are running out of patience.
Soludo should man up and rescue us.

Don't be silly, blame the gunmen, not the struggle. You of all people should know that there criminal elements parading themselves as IPOB, and that Simon guy is one of them. Biafra is for your own good, fault the enemies of the struggle and not the struggle itself.
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by od501: 1:44pm On May 17, 2022
Miloski:
I don't know what is happening. Shootings here and there. These guys are forcing 4 days lock down on us.

The other day they attacked popular bar in onitsha, many were wounded. Military post at Federal housing estate Onitsha we're attacked but they were repelled.

Many are being robbed, kidnapped to pay ransom. Once you drive flashy car these boys will run you down. Even our roads are no longer safe. Kidnappers, ritualists and armed robbers every where in Anambra state.

Today people are in door due to fear of been attacked. If this continues, many young vibrant business men may leave South-East in Mass.

Simon ekpa should call his boys to order, because people are running out of patience.

Don't be silly, blame the gunmen, not the struggle. You of all people should know that there criminal elements parading themselves as IPOB, and that Simon guy is one of them. Biafra is for your own good, fault the enemies of the struggle and not the struggle itself.
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by efedilonye: 1:45pm On May 17, 2022
Just to add this. What's the solution to the tension, violence and terror in South East? It's the continuous detention and incarceration on namdi kanu. What's the solution? The soulth east leaders and governor's should push for the release of namdi kanu. Nigerian government is the only government in the world that sees namdi kanu as a terrorist organisation. The world doesn't see it that way, ofcourse it means that it's just a political tag just to suit the Nigerian government narrative. Release namdi kanu and the SE will know peace
Chichigi1990:

What about the extraordinary rendition?
Talk about releasing Nnamdi Kanu!
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Blackman7: 1:45pm On May 17, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Pigs will always be pigs.

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2022
obynzo:

Not only is it under reported, but the security agencies are deliberately dodging that area. That is why i said there is a higher power at play. Will the police and army tell me they cannot launch a major onslaught against them in the forests in the area
why should the police and army do that? The same rejected army and police that are being killed. Let's the ESN do that.

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by IPIGSRMUMU: 1:46pm On May 17, 2022
Chichigi1990:

NL online IPIG terrorist spotted.

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Wilson212: 1:47pm On May 17, 2022
Wannabenz:
The truth is;the crime being done in Anambra is underreported. Nnewi South L.G.A is gone. ImoState crimes are what we see on the news but the whole town and Villages under Nnewi South is being controlled by this unknown gunmen. Anyone from there will testify to this and nothing is being done about it. You are on ground if we need quick victory we need to lock down nnewi South in amambra and orsu in imo state es have More than 50 camps in this local government .The have a camp in boundary unubi and akwaihedi.

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 17, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
why should the police and army do that? The same rejected army and police that are being killed. Let's the ESN do that.

But they are in Imo state, is it because Hope is an APC man?
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Wilson212: 1:49pm On May 17, 2022
Wannabenz:
The truth is;the crime being done in Anambra is underreported. Nnewi South L.G.A is gone. ImoState crimes are what we see on the news but the whole town and Villages under Nnewi South is being controlled by this unknown gunmen. Anyone from there will testify to this and nothing is being done about it.You are on ground if we need quick victory we need to lock down nnewi South in amambra and orsu in imo state es have More than 50 camps in this local government .The have a camp in boundary unubi and akwaihedi

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 17, 2022
satandeterrible:

No be lie..
Even the rumors I'm hearing that Soludo is telling security agencies not to go deep into their enclaves.

Soludo telling them not to go deep is a big fat lie. There is a higher game at play here designed to cause chaos in the south east
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 17, 2022
Their chickens...
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Wilson212: 1:51pm On May 17, 2022
oneeast:
Imo is the headquarters of ipob terrorism, there is nothing calming down there, the only issue is that terrorists have captured Imo state. Uzodimma has been living in Abuja since he came to office.

you are not serious esn have been defeated in IMO State all of them have relocated to amambra.hope living in Abuja someone that gave his daughter out in traditional marriage in his village Last month
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by NaijaCars4sale: 1:52pm On May 17, 2022
This is sad
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Freelance363: 1:52pm On May 17, 2022
Is 4days lockdown worse than the kidnap of MNK and his unlawful detention? How many months has he been forcefully and unlawfully locked down?
If u can't say anything about his release,sit ur ass down and wait for the lockdown to be over.
Selfish people everywhere.
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Wilson212: 1:53pm On May 17, 2022
Wannabenz:
The truth is;the crime being done in Anambra is underreported. Nnewi South L.G.A is gone. ImoState crimes are what we see on the news but the whole town and Villages under Nnewi South is being controlled by this unknown gunmen. Anyone from there will testify to this and nothing is being done about it.

You are on ground if we need quick victory we need to lock down nnewi South in amambra and orsu in imo state es have More than 50 camps in this local government .The have a camp in boundary unubi and akwaihedi
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by xangerar: 1:53pm On May 17, 2022
Chichigi1990:

He won't be released. He is a criminal and an idiot. God forbid he is let go. If they release him, then they should be ready to return to life those of our kinsmen who have been killed in his skirmishes. Nnamdi is a bloody murderer.

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Litmus: 1:54pm On May 17, 2022
Corporate2020:
Ibos shouldn't be killing fellow Ibos or making life difficult for our brothers and sisters

Who should they be killing?

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by emmatex2020: 1:54pm On May 17, 2022
They try that rubbish in Rivers state and we boldly stood against them. Wike dealt with them very well and they all relocated to Imo state. You don`t give criminals space to operate, rather send them to their early grave. Rivers people will forever be grateful to our governor. IPOB will consume the entire south east. They will harvest your kpekus once you get to east. Ndi Biafra how market with your online country?

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by JONSYN7154: 1:55pm On May 17, 2022
Miloski:

sai Biafra.

Let them continue to enjoy it while it last.
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by olamike02: 1:55pm On May 17, 2022
Sorry. This only happens because you gave ear to a nonentity who bamboozled the illiterate with the rhetorics that easterners are hated. Your leaders in big offices enjoying the largesse of being in govt are your greatest enemies. They kept quiet as if that guy was doing you a great favor.
Unfortunately the rooster has come home to roost for you guys.
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Wailerint: 1:56pm On May 17, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Afonja cry us an ocean...why is it that Afonja are so afraid of Nigeria dissolution??

Una be better zombie...

Nice one omoluwabi’s I told you guys just read and ignore whatever happens in the east, see how they brought us in now, as if the knife to share Nigeria is in Lagos.. it’s becoming obvious how Ojukuw was desperate to separate the country and awolowo refused and all he could do was to tell his people lies to blackmail him… it’s still runs in their blood till today. Must you drag west into anything? Yet, there’re no millionaires amongst you without the west…
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by JONSYN7154: 1:57pm On May 17, 2022
emmatex2020:
They try that rubbish in Rivers state and we boldly stood against them. Wike dealt with them very well and they all relocated to Imo state. You don`t give criminals space to operate, rather send them to their early grave. Rivers people will forever be grateful to our governor. IPOB will consume the entire south east. They will harvest your kpekus once you get to east. Ndi Biafra how market with your online country?
,Online country. This made me laugh. grin grin grin
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by xangerar: 1:57pm On May 17, 2022
Advocate500:
If soludo is serious with the fight ,he should impose partial lockdown of the entire state, militarised the entire state for at least one month, make the land inhabitable for them and watch this madness come to brutal end.i know that innocent lives will be affected during this period. But it will worth it.

I think the same way. I wonder what this pandering with cowardice is about. Two weeks of this will cure the madness. Even the local populace still shielding them will be forced to yield them completely to have their peace.
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by oneeast: 1:57pm On May 17, 2022
Owerri and orlu are the spiritual and physical headquarters of ipob, ugm, esn,etc. Those of them that went to Anambra are still imo indigenes . Uzodinma has been living in Abuja since his house was bombed in imo state.

Wilson212:
you are not serious esn have been defeated in IMO State all of them have relocated to amambra.hope living in Abuja someone that gave his daughter out in traditional marriage in his village Last month
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Wilson212: 2:05pm On May 17, 2022
oneeast:
Owerri and orlu are the spiritual and physical headquarters of ipob, ugm, esn,etc. Those of them that went to Anambra are still imo indigenes . Uzodinma has been living in Abuja since his house was bombed in imo state.

I am from orlu in the last one month and only one police man was shot in imo state infact the last time i visited my local government there are many police check point in orlu especially around the LGA headquarters but you see the local government inthe senatorial zone that produced soludo is under siege as I am typing this am in ekwulobia .We know what have been happening here since this year
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by WhizdomXX(m): 2:06pm On May 17, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Afonja cry us an ocean...why is it that Afonja are so afraid of Nigeria dissolution??

Una be better zombie...

By dear friend Nigeria will remain one for the next 10 years. Igbos better play their hand well during this period so as to come out triumphantly after this coming ten years of attempted redemption. This I have seen.
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by BusinessDream: 2:07pm On May 17, 2022
Chichigi1990:

You are lucky that I am not the owner of Nairaland. You would have been tracked down, pick up and made to explain this statement here. You all are now using Nnamdi Kanu's detention to carry out all manner of evil on the same Igbo people you claim to protect. Omo, e no go better for that man and woman wey born u... I swear!
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Toktee(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2022
Chichigi1990:

So you guys are killing, raping, stealing and kidnapping your own people because of Nnamdi KANU?

Where is the useless female nairaland that said South is more peaceful than Benue� state?

I mean.... Achalugwo.
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Litmus: 2:09pm On May 17, 2022
Ultimately, Nigeria's dysfunctional Law and Order industry - or ecosystem if you prefer - is the cause of the ever deteriorating security situation throughout Nigeria. Nigeria needs more polices officers, need to train and raise their salary, need to provide them with better facilities, build flat roofed, walled off police stations; we need more prisons and need to be ruthless in imprisoning law breakers; we need to reform the judicial system and so. All nations have issues since they have humans. In the absence of law and order, these issues can make peace or relative peace untenable.

Absence of organisational acumen in the county is the cause of failure in the system. Also our institutions and efforts stand alone; that is, they don't exist in ecosystems. We need to create ecosystems. The things we create arn't nourished by Feeders.
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Paretomaster1(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2022
Miloski:

When this nonsense start, wise men here were discouraging it, while the ignorance ones feel it's a good thing...

Can NK even control the situation now??

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by ruggedtimi(m): 2:21pm On May 17, 2022
Miloski:

thought it was DSS
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Christistruth00: 2:22pm On May 17, 2022
Acidbath:
Next time, don't support criminals. Forget the fake intent. You people fed these criminals fat and now,you can't control them. Is it that you people can't learn from that boko harram cursed region?

Who lose now?

They were safely locked up in Jail when they were set free by Igbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness / Arthur Eze: Only God Can Make An Igbo Man President / Lawan, Gbajabiamila Fault Social Investment Programme Implementation

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76