Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

We Are Under Siege In Onitsha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Under Siege In Onitsha (28013 Views)

Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security / Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) / Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Nwantaoma: 2:25pm On May 17, 2022
MERCHANDISER:
No true Enugwu-Ukwu son is in solidarity with ipob miscreants, We want Army to flush them out that's why they can't try nonsense with Nri clan.

We must not give them any room to get to our land.
4 ur small mind Nri get mind..u go soon claim kogite...ask ur forefathers
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by oneeast: 2:26pm On May 17, 2022
I am from owerri. The whole of imo state has been captured. Owerri government house has been renamed to ikonso house. Uzodinma’s home has been bombed. Owerri and orlu are the headquarters of ipob terrorists. Those of them that went to ekwulobia are from imo state. They have conquered imo state, that's why they want to spread to Anambra but Soludo has resisted and kept pushing them back to imo state where they came from.

Wilson212:
I am from orlu in the last one month and only one police man was shot in imo state infact the last time i visited my local government there are many police check point in orlu especially around the LGA headquarters but you see the local government inthe senatorial zone that produced soludo is under siege as I am typing this am in ekwulobia .We know what have been happening here since this year
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:27pm On May 17, 2022
The OP is a big liar

1 Like

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by mastermaestro(m): 2:29pm On May 17, 2022
captainamiedi1:

A governor don't have the power to control the military and he can't militarize the state. if Buhari do it now, ibo will start crying how buhari is killing them. so enjoy

Dude, you are wrong. Ask Wike, he'll teach you how to lock down an area militarily. He may not have the powers constitutionally, but state funds can do the magic. He should put a call across to Wike.

1 Like

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by PROPEACE: 2:37pm On May 17, 2022
Corporate2020:
Ibos shouldn't be killing fellow Ibos or making life difficult for our brothers and sisters

Who should they be killing?

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by matm: 2:37pm On May 17, 2022
Sit at home holds on 18th and 26th according to Emma Powerful.Any other imposition is anti MNK.Ipob shld wise up so as not to lose people's support b/c of counter directives.
Enemies who don't want MNK released are d ones giving counter directives And how do u think dt with continuos killing in d name of ipob, Buhari will say, MNK go?
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Ekpeitit(m): 2:39pm On May 17, 2022
Enjoy your beautiful Biafra grin grin grin
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by paramakina202: 2:42pm On May 17, 2022
Chichigi1990:

No. But shine torch light on that extra ordinary rendition.

Shine torch light on who killed Mohammed Yusuf after he surrendered to police.

Shine torch light on who poisioned MKO Abiola.

Demand justice because you will never know peace without justice!

After shinning torch light on the above I still can't make sense why Nnamdi Kanu's followers are killing and kidnapping those who have nothing to do with his arrest and rendition. They have done jail breaks in the East why can't they try DSS detention camp where he is being held to release him?
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by BianoJay(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2022
Miloski:
I don't know what is happening. Shootings here and there. These guys are forcing 4 days lock down on us.

The other day they attacked popular bar in onitsha, many were wounded. Military post at Federal housing estate Onitsha we're attacked but they were repelled.

Many are being robbed, kidnapped to pay ransom. Once you drive flashy car these boys will run you down. Even our roads are no longer safe. Kidnappers, ritualists and armed robbers every where in Anambra state.

Big boys are on low key now due to fear of being robbed.
This is not the way forward. I hate violence.
Today people are in door due to fear of been attacked. If this continues, many young vibrant business men may leave South-East in Mass.

Is this the Biafra they want?
Simon ekpa should call his boys to order, because people are running out of patience.
Soludo should man up and rescue us.

Are there two Onitshas?
Go and tell your pay masters that they wasted money on you, biko.

Which of the Onitsha? I go to church for rehearsals and classes every Monday. I went out today to do pos transaction and buy a few stuff, so, what are you really talking about?
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Cognitivereason: 2:48pm On May 17, 2022
Mehn...
Seriously how I wish we can return to military era for just 2 weeks and Wike is appointed governor of the eastern region
cool cool

I mean just one final raid..in Obigbo, rivers state completely obliterated IPOB in rivers state..

Soludo needs to put a call to wike...
The sluggishness of Okowa has given Ipob advantage to enter delta state...it only a matter of time..Delta will fall under IPOB control
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Freedom34: 2:49pm On May 17, 2022
Taba21:

Buhari, that couldn't meet with the security situation of daura, you think have time for people that brought horror upon themselves.

God has remembered Ibo finally according to their iniquities in Nigeria.
My thots exactly!

1 Like

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 17, 2022
Igbos don't know what they've done to themselves.

Nigeria that I know, it's better to not support any socalled freedom fighter group. In fact, reject it with everything you've got because you'll later wish you did, and there's nothing u or anyone can do about it.

They'll be hijacked by criminals to kill and extort the very people who were supporting them
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by ufotunang: 2:51pm On May 17, 2022
I said it dialogue between the federal government and IPOB is the solution to this IPOB issues... when 2 elephants fight it's the common man that suffers..no problem without a solution
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by 77up(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2022
Madmohamed123:
put not to invite the army your this people kill ndigbo for any opportunities they get innocent people will die for nothing

I'm from Anambra Enugbu ukwu I don't like the is happening but no to army
Is this English or Spanish God shocked shocked shocked

See moniker sef, spit undecided !
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by adecz: 3:05pm On May 17, 2022
obynzo:

Another daft comment from you there. Do you think an igbo man who values his home and his livelihood wants to destroy it? This is definitely a game play by higher powers to cause chaos in the south east.

In your usual way of thinking,
IPOB and the Unknown Gunmen
were created by Buhari. ☹️☹️☹️
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 17, 2022
Chichigi1990:

What about the extraordinary rendition?
Talk about releasing Nnamdi Kanu!
Are you okay? Punishing your people you want to get Biafra is it the way forward?
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by BlackFlamefromP: 3:30pm On May 17, 2022
Confrontation with the army is inevitable where the sovereignty of the nation is threatened. You don't have any choice here bro.

Madmohamed123:
put not to invite the army your this people kill ndigbo for any opportunities they get innocent people will die for nothing

I'm from Anambra Enugbu ukwu I don't like the is happening but no to army
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by funshint(m): 3:35pm On May 17, 2022
Unknown gunmen are DSS; no need to panic grin
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by ponishah: 3:41pm On May 17, 2022
Conrod:
@OP,.. I can smell ewedu and gbegiri from here.
Continue living in a fool's paradise
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by kingjis: 3:50pm On May 17, 2022
Miloski:
I don't know what is happening. Shootings here and there. These guys are forcing 4 days lock down on us.

The other day they attacked popular bar in onitsha, many were wounded. Military post at Federal housing estate Onitsha we're attacked but they were repelled.

Many are being robbed, kidnapped to pay ransom. Once you drive flashy car these boys will run you down. Even our roads are no longer safe. Kidnappers, ritualists and armed robbers every where in Anambra state.

Today people are in door due to fear of been attacked. If this continues, many young vibrant business men may leave South-East in Mass.

Simon ekpa should call his boys to order, because people are running out of patience.

Very good when you idiots where supporting ipob ,you didn't know it will come to this lol

Don't start what you can't end

Idiots
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by BarrElChapo(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2022
Miloski:

Call them to order how ?, nwanne m a monster has been created in the East best you learn how to manuvere o cos this is exactly how Boko Haram's hostilities started after the death of it's founder.

The people supported IPOB at the beginning Onitsha was at the forefront of this stupid ideology so it's gonna be a very long and tedious road back.

Stay safe out there.
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Jamesbally: 3:59pm On May 17, 2022
Good news. May God bless the so called unknown Gunmen.

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Flipmac(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2022
Freelance363:
Is 4days lockdown worse than the kidnap of MNK and his unlawful detention? How many months has he been forcefully and unlawfully locked down?
If u can't say anything about his release,sit ur ass down and wait for the lockdown to be over.
Selfish people everywhere.
He doesn't represent every Igbo person. He should face the consequences of his actions alone.

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by OlawaleBammie: 4:11pm On May 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

If you beg FG and the loved ones of the victims IPOB murdered well Kanu May mercifully get Life imprisonment instead of sending him to the Gallows
grin grin grin grin Lol,
U re nothing but a bad shaid.

I tot u be ibo
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by MERCHANDISER: 4:12pm On May 17, 2022
While IPOB ESN terrorists allow the least accomplished
governor in the East, Ikpeazu, to achieve the very little he
can, they're hard at work desperate to derail Soludo's
administration, all because they're envious what the
gentleman could achieve if given the chance to do so.
Ipob was birthed in Afaraukwu, Abia state. They ought to
concentrate their campaign of destruction and bloodletting
there before spreading the visus elsewhere.
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by MERCHANDISER: 4:21pm On May 17, 2022
By now, most towns should have organized street protests against the sit at home and senseless killings by Ipob affiliated groups. Denounce Ipob and Nnamdi KANU publicly. The man and his group are not fighting for Igbos rather they are instilling fear in the people through violence to maintain their iinfluence and ideology over them. Soludo has seen that the people still have a high degree of support for KANU which is why he went to KANU directly to appeal for a ceasefire. His mistake is not knowing that Nnamdi KANU is a hardened secessionist, all Ipob members swear oath of 'Biafra or death' before admittance that is why they can never renege.

The violence in Anambra will stop when Anambra people become really fed up of the whole nonsense but for now, there is still strong support for the violent sit at home enforcement in the state by Anambra people who live in other states and in other countries and who are financing the terrorism through their Ipob/ESN contributions. Ebonyi people resisted them and they didn't find that place conducive for germination.

No influential Anambra personality have spoken out to condemn the destruction and violence in the state. They have all maintained a code of silence for whatever reason but their silence have been loud enough. The few half hearted outbursts in the social media have been by inconsequential nonentities at best whose opinions are drowned out by those who won't blame the ESN economic and social saboteurs but the people who don't comply with the stay indoors order.

Anambra people cannot have it both ways. You cannot support these criminals covertly and expect peace, because it is not uncommon to still see and hear a sizeable number of Anambra people refer to these UGM as freedom fighters.

May peace be restored to Anambra state.
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Jamesbally: 4:35pm On May 17, 2022
Kinematics:
Funny how chino the ihiala he go*t disappeared from Nairaland since Anambra became sambisa forest. His beloved shithole is now the center of ipig massacre.

Chino where at thou? Hope your blodas ugm never chase u to oblivion.

IPOB don finish that one. grin grin
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by pharmaking: 4:37pm On May 17, 2022
Where is this woman?
Is the amala ready, give me food jor
This one na stale news.

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Omoluabi16(m): 4:40pm On May 17, 2022
Conrod:
@OP,.. I can smell ewedu and gbegiri from here.
Ezi ohia.
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 17, 2022
BusinessDream:
You are lucky that I am not the owner of Nairaland. You would have been tracked down, pick up and made to explain this statement here. You all are now using Nnamdi Kanu's detention to carry out all manner of evil on the same Igbo people you claim to protect. Omo, e no go better for that man and woman wey born u... I swear!

Enjoy your stay in the mud!
Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 17, 2022
xangerar:

He won't be released. He is a criminal and an idiot. God forbid he is let go. If they release him, then they should be ready to return to life those of our kinsmen who have been killed in his skirmishes. Nnamdi is a bloody murderer.

Tor let them hold him ab infinito... the truth is the truth.
There was extraordinary rendition, violence escalated.
To solve the problem is to solve the questionbof extraordinary rendition and if it was justified.
Meanwhile what evidence do you have linking nk to the mayhem in the region?
Show us some DIRECT EVIDENCE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate / Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Okene, Kogi State (Pictures) / Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.