Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

”it’s Enough” – Bride’s Mum Separates Couple Kissing Passionately At Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ”it’s Enough” – Bride’s Mum Separates Couple Kissing Passionately At Wedding (1403 Views)

Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony / ”It’s Enough” – Bride’s Mum Separates Couple Kissing At Wedding Ceremony (Video) / Caption This Photo Of A Lady Unhappy look At This Couple Kissing At A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”it’s Enough” – Bride’s Mum Separates Couple Kissing Passionately At Wedding by KwesiSiaw: 10:01am On May 17, 2022
A video trending on social media captures the moment a bride’s mother decided to interrupt an intimate moment between her daughter and her newly wedded husband at their wedding reception.

The video sighted by allgistroom.com sees the newly wedded couple locking lips on stage during their reception. The ‘jealous’ mother of the bride stormed the stage to interrupt the moment.

As the bride and the groom were locking lips, the MC called the bride’s mother attention to the fact that her daughter is k!ssing in public.

The mother walked up to the stage to separate the couple who were enjoying the intimate moment.

When quizzed why she climbed the stage to separate the two, she simply said the kissing was too much.

Watch the video below;

https://allgistroom.com/its-enough-brides-mum-separates-couple-kissing-passionately-at-wedding-reception/

Re: ”it’s Enough” – Bride’s Mum Separates Couple Kissing Passionately At Wedding by sherylbaky(f): 10:08am On May 17, 2022
She better go with her to her hubby's house, so she could always caution them during intimacy.
Re: ”it’s Enough” – Bride’s Mum Separates Couple Kissing Passionately At Wedding by Bluezy13(m): 11:01am On May 17, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: ”it’s Enough” – Bride’s Mum Separates Couple Kissing Passionately At Wedding by Truvelisback(m): 11:18am On May 17, 2022
sherylbaky:
She better go with her to her hubby's house, so she could always caution them during intimacy.
Maybe the man never pay him remaining balance grin

2 Likes

Re: ”it’s Enough” – Bride’s Mum Separates Couple Kissing Passionately At Wedding by Stanweezy(m): 11:35am On May 17, 2022
Wahala belike u wan swallow my daughter

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Date A Lesbian Out Of Sorrow?? / Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! / “I Owe You No Loyalty, I’m Not Your Wife” – Baby Mama Tells Baby Daddy After Sle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.