Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,244 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) (63709 Views)

Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) / Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) / Soldiers In Hot Chase Of Remnant Of Boko Haram Terrorists – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Allwell96: 4:03pm On May 17, 2022
That man should not use that car for at least a year from now. They've exposed him to danger by showing the number plate of that car.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 17, 2022
Jamesbally:

God bless you. We dey here dey clap for them. As they are destroying their baren region.
Barren region but it keeps you sleepless every day is that not stupidity and foolishness
Guy that barren region is your greatest nightmare
It keeps you awake every day guy try to take a chill pill maybe you can wait for Dangote Trailer they one carrying cement and I'll be on your funeral to pop champaign and drink mineral
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by 1x2x3: 4:16pm On May 17, 2022
Angelfrost:

Okay.... So, if miscreants with guns tell you to sit at home for 2 weeks, you all will sit hiding inside your bedrooms for 2 straight weeks?!!

When your region and nation are not at war!

The more you obey these bastards, the more they get emboldened to do more!

Don't mess with men with guns..... Does a common man have a gun to fight back? It is the duty of the govt to protect its citizen. You can go to be East and proof otherwise.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Paulianfa(m): 4:16pm On May 17, 2022
We've been asked to stay at home for a just a day, not a year, not a week, not a month. Tomorrow you can continue on your way or business. I am pleading with you my people.

There's the platenumber of the car whose owner fled. He should come back and retrieve his car.

Can u just explain it more further, unknown gunmen are not superior to the govt.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Freedom34: 4:18pm On May 17, 2022
This life sef, e nor balance o!
Would u have ever thot dt after all ds years of prayers for d 'zoo' to fall, d same 'zoo' would later come to be ur safe haven.

God surely works in mysterious ways.. cool

Addendum: Nwoke, biko ensure u nor come with dt bag filled with hate to 'afonjaland' Kindly Drop it behind with them over there in alaigbo!

Daalu!
cool
controlaltdeleat:
Relocated back to Lagos from owerri last month .Best decision Of my life will be going back by this month end to pack my remaining properties.

As all of una dey run commit from alaigbo to d 'zoo', abeg how will biafla now be actualized?

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by MERCHANDISER: 4:20pm On May 17, 2022
By now, most towns should have organized street protests against the sit at home and senseless killings by Ipob affiliated groups. Denounce Ipob and Nnamdi KANU publicly. The man and his group are not fighting for Igbos rather they are instilling fear in the people through violence to maintain their iinfluence and ideology over them. Soludo has seen that the people still have a high degree of support for KANU which is why he went to KANU directly to appeal for a ceasefire. His mistake is not knowing that Nnamdi KANU is a hardened secessionist, all Ipob members swear oath of 'Biafra or death' before admittance that is why they can never renege.

The violence in Anambra will stop when Anambra people become really fed up of the whole nonsense but for now, there is still strong support for the violent sit at home enforcement in the state by Anambra people who live in other states and in other countries and who are financing the terrorism through their Ipob/ESN contributions. Ebonyi people resisted them and they didn't find that place conducive for germination.

No influential Anambra personality have spoken out to condemn the destruction and violence in the state. They have all maintained a code of silence for whatever reason but their silence have been loud enough. The few half hearted outbursts in the social media have been by inconsequential nonentities at best whose opinions are drowned out by those who won't blame the ESN economic and social saboteurs but the people who don't comply with the stay indoors order.

Anambra people cannot have it both ways. You cannot support these criminals covertly and expect peace, because it is not uncommon to still see and hear a sizeable number of Anambra people refer to these UGM as freedom fighters.

May peace be restored to Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by pharmaking: 4:28pm On May 17, 2022
There won't be election in the south yeast next year.

No election from the 5% zone, so how peter obi wan take win.

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by aspabay(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2022
AfganEastern.

You will consume yourself las las
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Jamesbally: 4:33pm On May 17, 2022
Hizzy:

Barren region but it keeps you sleepless every day is that not stupidity and foolishness
Guy that barren region is your greatest nightmare
It keeps you awake every day guy try to take a chill pill maybe you can wait for Dangote Trailer they one carrying cement and I'll be on your funeral to pop champaign and drink mineral

What is this one saying? One single sense he no make. Maybe the activities of IPOB terrorist in that baren region is affecting him. grin grin grin

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by MERCHANDISER: 4:40pm On May 17, 2022
Thank God they didn't kill him like others.

I hate Ipob miscreant
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 17, 2022
Jamesbally:

What is this one saying? One single sense he no make. Maybe the activities of IPOB terrorist in that baren region is affecting him. grin grin grin
I'm proudly Igbo boy can you tell me your tribe
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Gbagura: 4:43pm On May 17, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Nigeria is on fire.

This I have seen.
Na your ibo land dey on hot fire.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Bamzyriches451: 4:46pm On May 17, 2022
Damn!
The thing tight for Enugu here gan
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Gbagura: 4:47pm On May 17, 2022
Buhari should withdraw all security forces in the whole east and allow those people to destroy themselves with HATE. Nobody should interface in what's going on in the east. They applauded UGM and they must be allowed to enjoy their UGM to the fullest.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Hotzone(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2022
Few hungry ebonyi illiterates terrorizing the entire Anambra and Imo. I respect Hope uzodinma. He never submits to IPOB but Soludo has surrounded his cabinet with IPOB players.
Soludo, u be core IPOB member

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Hotzone(m): 4:53pm On May 17, 2022
Gbagura:
Buhari should withdraw all security forces in the whole east and allow those people to destroy themselves with HATE. Nobody should interface in what's going on in the east. They applauded UGM and they must be allowed to enjoy their UGM to the fullest.

There are a lot of people there or few who wish that there’s no IPOB.
If u withdraw the troops then IPOB terrorists have won the battle

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 17, 2022
Anambra my state has turned into a banana republic and the butt of all cruel jokes, thanks to Nnamdi Kanu and his gangs of criminals.

At this time. I would not wish my enemies to live under such conditions. Tufia!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 17, 2022
pharmaking:
There won't be election in the south yeast next year.

No election from the 5% zone, so how peter obi wan take win.

Walahai, no single common sense! 100% emotions and 0% Logical reasoning! Ndi ala
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:04pm On May 17, 2022
jmoore:
That fool keep emphasizing that people should obey sit at home.

Fools!!!
Jamb is on!!
WAEC don start.

End IPOB to save lives!!
You're the real big F**l here. The ASUU strike that had been going on for months now what have you done, those buying 100million naira ticket or whatever "what have you done?. " Your comment is a typical Zoo animal comment without iota of reasoning.. Visit a nearby a mechanics so that they can use a radiator cleaning machine to blow off some nonsense that had clogged your brain.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by NickD(m): 5:06pm On May 17, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpXILpYSqkA

Whoever supports this Nonsense in the South east needs mental evaluation
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 17, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpXILpYSqkA

You mean Fulani and DSS were the ones who chased this young man. Akiko na nti!

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by SenatePresdo(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2022
jmoore:

Fools!!!
Jamb is on!!
WAEC don start.

End IPOB to save lives!!

Who will End it? Abi you want me to go and get shot because i want people to go out on Monday to do business or write waec?

No business or any sort of exam is worth my life or that of my friends and loved ones.

You can come and end it for us.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by YourFavorite21(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2022
Very sad , that the once peaceful Anambra state has become something else, I no dey even comot anyhow again, i Don even stop my normal night waka, where I dey go chop isi ewu and nkwobi. sad
who no love him life?? sad

May God heal our land.

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Ododoeye0020(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2022
jmoore:

Fools!!!
Jamb is on!!
WAEC don start.

End IPOB to save lives!!
grin grin grin[b]Please let IPOB continue it's work in the yeast[/b]

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 17, 2022
He wants Biafra and he is running for his life.

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Stanweezy(m): 5:52pm On May 17, 2022
Originalsly:

Bro... if you have spine... you wouldn't sit lay down and roll over...allowing them to do what they want. Would you wait until they come for your wife and daughter ?... when they say is only for one nite will you then give the same advice? Not saying to confront them.... but is better to agitate against them by getting people to disagree with their stay at home .... not encourage people to do whatever they say as you're doing now.

@ topic.... these guys were after the man's car period. If it was not crashed... and keys left in ignition then they would've gone with it. As it is now... any armed robber can operate on Mondays pretending to be enforcing stay at home.

No police nor army just them, how do u confront them?

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by carl90(m): 5:58pm On May 17, 2022
His chieftaincy title have not be taken away from him,have it?
mastermaestro:

This one still accords Mazi title to the destroyer of his homeland. grin E clear say day never break reach where una dey yet...Just wait, the North East will soon salute you good morning. sad
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:02pm On May 17, 2022
That lady on that shorts.. her Yansh is inviting..
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by nick50(m): 6:05pm On May 17, 2022
englishmart:
These gunmen are well-known and sponsored by selfish politicians.
There must be something he has that the gunmen want.

It's unfortunate that the southeast that was our only safe haven has been hijacked by some villains.
I'm just worried for my parents
...worry not about ur parents they are better off than u
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Jamesbally: 6:08pm On May 17, 2022
Hizzy:

I'm proudly Igbo boy can you tell me your tribe

I'm proudly the Tribe that is holding Biafrans by their Balls. The only Tribe that can give Biafrans their independence. grin grin

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Zeezenho: 6:16pm On May 17, 2022
Stay at home.is it too much to ask for?
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Zeezenho: 6:18pm On May 17, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
That lady on that shorts.. her Yansh is inviting..

Oga na so you spoil reach?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Nigerians Engage In ‘Unknown Bishop Challenge’ To Mock APC (photos) / Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.