Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) (63724 Views)

Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) / Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) / Soldiers In Hot Chase Of Remnant Of Boko Haram Terrorists – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by controlaltdeleat: 3:07pm On May 17, 2022
Relocated back to Lagos from owerri last month .Best decision Of my life will be going back by this month end to pack my remaining properties.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Fuckyoumod: 3:07pm On May 17, 2022
Gamezi:

How can government protect the people that don’t want to be protected…. Ugm are not outsiders
Now tell me, what do you have them do since UGM are not outsiders?
Just want to know.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Originalsly: 3:07pm On May 17, 2022
Stanweezy:

My experience during the Monday sit at home when I arrived Onitsha from Abuja is terrible,

Please obey them and Dave ur life and property.

Bro... if you have spine... you wouldn't sit lay down and roll over...allowing them to do what they want. Would you wait until they come for your wife and daughter ?... when they say is only for one nite will you then give the same advice? Not saying to confront them.... but is better to agitate against them by getting people to disagree with their stay at home .... not encourage people to do whatever they say as you're doing now.

@ topic.... these guys were after the man's car period. If it was not crashed... and keys left in ignition then they would've gone with it. As it is now... any armed robber can operate on Mondays pretending to be enforcing stay at home.

2 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by dontrulee: 3:07pm On May 17, 2022
r4bbit:

lol

only fool will take this one seriously

Magun don catch you before ni?
grin grin
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Rawtruth1: 3:07pm On May 17, 2022
May your unknown gunmen meet and keel all of you that are supporting them in one way or another just like they killed my cousin who was clapping for them and praising them all over Facebook last year.

The rain will fall on you all inadvertently. What goes around comes around. The lions you people trained will devour all of you. IPOB has brought demons they can't control again forever

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by HomoSapiien: 3:08pm On May 17, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
It's obvious that the Government has failed to protect it's citizens, so I bid you my people, please for your sake, please and please sit at home to avoid stories that touches. Just like the man said it's just one day, it's better to stay home for one day, than to lie dead on the road.

If you are killed on sit at home days, blame yourself.

The government didn’t fail. If the government is to take any action, this same people and the easterners the government would be fighting for would still cry foul that the government is killing them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by essentialone(m): 3:09pm On May 17, 2022
Biafra will be worse than Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by carl90(m): 3:09pm On May 17, 2022
These terrorists on Igbo land must be taken out.
There is no compromise.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and ipob have washed their hands off these sit at home orders and mayhem being unleashed on Igbo land.
No !
Terrorists are on Igbo land causing mayhem and they must be taken out.
It's on ....
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by HomoSapiien: 3:09pm On May 17, 2022
chigoizie7:
There is no way anyone will tell me that the government doesn’t know anything about this, especially the FG

Typical easterner. Always blaming.

The government take action, you blame them. The government doesn’t take action, you still blame them.

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by MrCover: 3:09pm On May 17, 2022
Cha E!
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Fuckyoumod: 3:11pm On May 17, 2022
HomoSapiien:

The government didn’t fail. If the government is to take any action, this same people and the easterners the government would be fighting for would still cry foul that the government is killing them.
of what use is the action of the Govt. When in the end the innocent citizens would be the real victims, while the main criminals operate freely?

Excerpt you want to tell me that security forces would be deployed to the street every Monday to forestall any attempt by UGM to enforce sit at home.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by kingthreat(m): 3:12pm On May 17, 2022
englishmart:
These gunmen are well-known and sponsored by selfish politicians.
There must be something he has that the gunmen want.

It's unfortunate that the southeast that was our only safe haven has been hijacked by some villains.
I'm just worried for my parents

They will be fine.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by carl90(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2022
Aah !
Nwanne,oil dey your head.
It's a POWERFUL name you just mentioned now.
BAKASSI BOYS !
ISSAKABA !
Mehhhn!
Oil dey your head,bro
Obyangel:
Light of the nation (Anambra state) is turning to darkness of weeping, thanks to miscreants. It's time Gov Soludo declare state of emergency in security and bring back our Bakasi boys

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by SultanYoung: 3:17pm On May 17, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpXILpYSqkA

we will definitely get you and deal with you from our finding you are work for the unknown gunmen and you will be dellt with before December.

Why expose the person plate number so that you fellow Gun men can mark his care abi?

Lalasticla oga Seun this post have 72 hours to go down for the sake of the owner of the vehicle.

And this Africa Columbus account need to be block.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 17, 2022
r4bbit:

lol

only fool will take this one seriously

Do I sense pain in your remark.?
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Boyooosa(m): 3:19pm On May 17, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpXILpYSqkA

Continue promoting your monsters, sho o gbo?
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by kingthreat(m): 3:21pm On May 17, 2022
Gamezi:

How can government protect the people that don’t want to be protected…. Ugm are not outsiders

Dont mind them, when their policemen were being murdered, they were happy. Now it is them and UGM. Let them face themselves.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by MansoryMX(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2022
If not that West only problem is Owambe they would have been gone. South south na as long as small chop they reach them, they are okay. North is completely gone, East is gone. All under Buhari. This man is pure evil

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by mastermaestro(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2022
carl90:
These terrorists on Igbo land must be taken out.
There is no compromise.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and ipob have washed their hands off these sit at home orders and mayhem being unleashed on Igbo land.
No !
Terrorists are on Igbo land causing mayhem and they must be taken out.
It's on ....

This one still accords Mazi title to the destroyer of his homeland. grin E clear say day never break reach where una dey yet...Just wait, the North East will soon salute you good morning. sad
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Kruzxx: 3:27pm On May 17, 2022
Criminal ipob
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Iliya1520: 3:28pm On May 17, 2022
this is before getting Biafra, what of if they get Biafra?
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 17, 2022
MansoryMX:
North is completely gone, East is gone. All under Buhari. This man is pure evil

The problems the North and the East are facing are partly of their and their leader's making.

Yes, Buhari should be faulted because the guy did not do anything about strengthening the security forces as a whole and because he messed up the economy .

But we have people in both the North and the East who support, cheer and excuse the activities of these thugs.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by stamapro(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2022
Imabong80:
How does enforcing a sit-at-home help anything rather than impoverishing the land

One day na one day...

Exactly, no one day again, it has caught up with them, while other state are advancing in their own little way, the North East is sitting at home, and like the plague that affected the Northern part till date, when westernization was happening, the northern part was left out. Today she is backward in every sense of the word.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by adadike(f): 3:41pm On May 17, 2022
Soludo is this why we voted for you? Soludo , I am terrible disappointed in you. Professor asupri supri supri, pls resgn with immediate effect. Anambra state needs security not grammar. Biko resign before we impeach you ourselves
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by OlamiDC: 3:43pm On May 17, 2022
Miracle2020:
The mumu is an ipob spokesman. Telling us that some idiots will just order us around. Why?
Since you said that igbos are in support of ipob, then why are they using guns to enforce the sit at home?
smiles... Big Lol
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Johninfantry: 3:48pm On May 17, 2022
They never see anything
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by logiccal: 3:51pm On May 17, 2022
I wanna write something, but I don't want to be disrespectful to peace loving Christians, so I won't.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by wankadudu(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2022
Thunder fire all the igbo terrorist on nairaland and in naija as a whole. E no go beta for una igbo people.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2022
1x2x3:

Look it isn't about sympathetic, it's about common sense. Sit at home if the govt can't protect you. Don't sit at the comfort of your room and tell people not to obey. The US govt normally warn their citizens to leave danger zones, they won't tell them to go about their businesses because NG FG said so. Protect your life first if the govt can't provide security.

Okay.... So, if miscreants with guns tell you to sit at home for 2 weeks, you all will sit hiding inside your bedrooms for 2 straight weeks?!!

When your region and nation are not at war!

The more you obey these bastards, the more they get emboldened to do more!

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Menace2Society(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2022
Slaves!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.