Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) (63725 Views)

Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) / Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) / Soldiers In Hot Chase Of Remnant Of Boko Haram Terrorists – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:38pm On May 17, 2022
Zeezenho:

Oga na so you spoil reach?

Lol.. I love thick ladies..

And I lov Yansh so much..
Do you have a Nigerian Yansh for me??
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by MERCHANDISER: 6:49pm On May 17, 2022
Zeezenho:
Stay at home.is it too much to ask for?
is it by force?
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by magzey: 6:57pm On May 17, 2022
Sit at home pipu ,IPOB handiwork grin

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 17, 2022
Jamesbally:

I'm proudly the Tribe that is holding Biafrans by their Balls. The only Tribe that can give Biafrans their independence. grin grin
Which Tribe
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Zeezenho: 7:35pm On May 17, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Lol.. I love thick ladies..

And I lov Yansh so much..
Do you have a Nigerian Yansh for me??

Chai take am easy for this buhary economy Biko.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Zeezenho: 7:36pm On May 17, 2022
MERCHANDISER:
is it by force?

For we yes.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by ALFADOS(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Originalsly: 7:42pm On May 17, 2022
Stanweezy:

No police nor army just them, how do u confront them?

Not to confront them..... re read.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:44pm On May 17, 2022
I'm just laughing at this their biafra
There is going to be alot freedom for their citizens
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Esama: 7:46pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by GreenArrow1(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2022
tit:
All the police and soldiers should be sacked

God forbid. They should instead be posted out of the S.E.
Then peace will reign in ala Igbo.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by unmask: 8:42pm On May 17, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
It's obvious that the Government has failed to protect it's citizens, so I bid you my people, please for your sake, please and please sit at home to avoid stories that touches. Just like the man said it's just one day, it's better to stay home for one day, than to lie dead on the road.

If you are killed on sit at home days, blame yourself.

The people enforcing one day can enforce 2 days or even a week.

It is not about the duration, it is about forcing people to do what you want against their will because you are carrying guns.

In my books if you rule by tyranny, you are no different from the Idi-amins of these world.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by unmask: 8:43pm On May 17, 2022
Ndibuna:
Even the guy talking is sympathetic to the gunmen. That's the issue
I don't think he is. He is afraid of what they can do.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Emdebby2: 8:57pm On May 17, 2022
Stanweezy:
My experience during the Monday sit at home when I arrived Onitsha from Abuja is terrible,

Please obey them and Dave ur life and property.
What was your experience?
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Fuckyoumod: 10:41pm On May 17, 2022
unmask:
The people enforcing one day can enforce 2 days or even a week.

It is not about the duration, it is about forcing people to do what you want against their will because you are carrying guns.

In my books if you rule by tyranny, you are no different from the Idi-amins of these world.
while you made your assertions, you failed to proffer a single solution. Yet you criticize me for telling people to save themselves from certain death.

This is bad, yes, this is all you Nigerians do, criticize, condemn others with no meaning solution to the problems.

Are saying they should come out and get killed? I want to see the sense in your post.

Because even if they get killed for nothing they won't get justice.

What do you think Is the solution? Because I'm dawn tired of seeing innocent lives wasted on the streets for defiling IPOB. And the govt. Can't do shit about it.

Good night.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 17, 2022
wankadudu:
Thunder fire all the igbo terrorist on nairaland and in naija as a whole. E no go beta for una igbo people.
Pls can u com to Igbo land nd repeat dis Word??
Especially on Monday grin
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Wailerint: 12:01am On May 18, 2022
triple996:
Biafra or death grin

No development
No progress
No peace
More killing
More chaos
More burning
More sabotage
More beheading grin
More raping
More snatching of cars
More armed robberies

No one is even talking about the anarchy that have over taken d east. U can't even report to police bcus police no de exist 4. KARMA IS A BITCH.
SAY NO TO MKPURUMIRI, STUPIDITY AND CANNIBALISM cheesy

MODIFIED

Some people are even blaming police and soldiers 4 not doing their work. Where u not d ones celebrating the death of security personnel at the hands of ESN?
Everybody go collect wink

And when they talk, you will rain insult upon them and compare yourselves to northerner.
From the look of things, every region are busy trying to be better, so in being worse is what you’re competing at… enjoy yourselves, after all it’s affecting Buhary’s salary.

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by unmask: 12:23am On May 18, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
while you made your assertions, you failed to proffer a single solution. Yet you criticize me for telling people to save themselves from certain death.

This is bad, yes, this is all you Nigerians do, criticize, condemn others with no meaning solution to the problems.

Are saying they should come out and get killed? I want to see the sense in your post.

Because even if they get killed for nothing they won't get justice.

What do you think Is the solution? Because I'm dawn tired of seeing innocent lives wasted on the streets for defiling IPOB. And the govt. Can't do shit about it.

Good night.
I wasn't saying people should come out. I was just concerned with the "it's just one day".

As for solution.

1. The people should support security agents with information. That is the only way that they can nip it in the bud. Even in western countries, their security agencies thrive because of information they get from everyday citizens.

I know most people don't trust security agents and for valid reasons, but we are at a point of the "devil you know or the angel you don't"

2. If people can form a united front and say they don't want the sit-at-home. Come out in droves.

But that is also a stretch if not end sars might have achieved its aims.

However, since people "might" have the backing of state and FG resources, it might be doable.

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Kdon2: 2:00am On May 18, 2022
Imabong80:
How does enforcing a sit-at-home help anything rather than impoverishing the land

One day na one day...

Na so oooooo!
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by JBoss25(m): 2:36am On May 18, 2022
Rawtruth1:
May your unknown gunmen meet and keel all of you that are supporting them in one way or another just like they killed my cousin who was clapping for them and praising them all over Facebook last year.

The rain will fall on you all inadvertently. What goes around comes around. The lions you people trained will devour all of you
Sorry about that

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by tradepunter: 4:50am On May 18, 2022
Now the sit at home has morph into a form of death trap to ordinary citizens?

I have always known this monster would grow to something else....

These guys aim ought to be more of a territorial defense squad covering the villages, rural communities and farming areas from killer herdsmen..

Unfortunately they becoming like the killer herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Fuckyoumod: 5:27am On May 18, 2022
unmask:
I wasn't saying people should come out. I was just concerned with the "it's just one day".

As for solution.

1. The people should support security agents with information. That is the only way that they can nip it in the bud. Even in western countries, their security agencies thrive because of information they get from everyday citizens.

I know most people don't trust security agents and for valid reasons, but we are at a point of the "devil you know or the angel you don't"

2. If people can form a united front and say they don't want the sit-at-home. Come out in droves.

But that is also a stretch if not end sars might have achieved its aims.

However, since people "might" have the backing of state and FG resources, it might be doable.

better, but our security system is corrupt. Don't be surprised that they IPOB might be getting intelligence from payed and corrupt security agents. You never can tell this Nigeria.

So, how do we trust such that after giving useful information you won't be tracked, hunted and killed?
The people are handcap in this whole problem.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:49am On May 18, 2022
jmoore:
That fool keep emphasizing that people should obey sit at home.

Fools!!!
Jamb is on!!
WAEC don start.

End IPOB to save lives!!
That region is backward. This nonsense can't happen in South West. How can a group of hoodlums be dictating how people would live their lives?
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Idiko1: 5:55am On May 18, 2022
Miracle2020:
The mumu is an ipob spokesman. Telling us that some idiots will just order us around. Why?
Since you said that igbos are in support of ipob, then why are they using guns to enforce the sit at home?

I guess you realize gives the order from the so-called Aso Rock. He is an idiot yet orders Nigerians around. Please have some brain for the sake of your forebearers. Most Igbo are in support of IPOB in its effort to actualize Republic of Igboland or Republic of Biafra. Ojukwu led Biafra had saboteurs. Tomorrow's Biafra will have saboteurs such as you.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by essentialone(m): 8:00am On May 18, 2022
Most people chanting that they want Biafra do not know the names of the last 5 countries that have been created by the United Nations, neither do they know 1 bit about the process for creation of a new country. Bunch of idiots.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:55pm On May 18, 2022
Zeezenho:

Chai take am easy for this buhary economy Biko.

Na only Big and soft yansh dey calm me down for this country now..
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Igbojew: 9:35pm On May 18, 2022
meritadavize1:
Nyamiri people can kill them selfs, E no kwansan us
Like the way you people have started burning your people dead because of one u..less prophet called Mohammad right....I am that Igbojew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.