Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Duplex Vs Block Of Flats, Which One Is The Best For Nigerian In Diaspora? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Duplex Vs Block Of Flats, Which One Is The Best For Nigerian In Diaspora? (455 Views)

Advice Needed For A Friend About Duplex Vs Block Of Flats Vs Bungalow, To Buy? / Event Centre Vs Block Of Flats (rental property) / INVEST In 2 Blocks Of Flats Which Is For SALE In Ado-odo OTA!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duplex Vs Block Of Flats, Which One Is The Best For Nigerian In Diaspora? by Indigbo: 10:33am On May 17, 2022
Asking for a my uncle in Sweden.

Between a Block of flats and a duplex, which one do you think is the best to buy in Nigeria for a Nigerian in diaspora who only visit Nigeria twice a year and sometimes with his wife and children? He doesn't like bungalow at all and i don't know why. Left for me i would go for bungalow but he doesn't want to hear anything bungalow.

Moderator please help a brother push this to front page if you can, God bless.
Re: Duplex Vs Block Of Flats, Which One Is The Best For Nigerian In Diaspora? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2022
Blocks of flats if he's considering renting out part of the building

Duplex if it'll just be for him and his family alone.

1 Like

Re: Duplex Vs Block Of Flats, Which One Is The Best For Nigerian In Diaspora? by ishadfurnitures: 10:41am On May 17, 2022
Block of flats pays him if it's for commercial purposes, imagine he has that in Lekki ,do you know he will be raking in money as per rent contact us for any Civil Engineering work/ Construction bon 08099212590 we deliver too notch jobs.
Indigbo:
Asking for a my uncle in Sweden.

Between a Block of flats and a duplex, which one do you think is the best to buy in Nigeria for a Nigerian in diaspora who only visit Nigeria twice a year and sometimes with his wife and children? He doesn't like bungalow at all and i don't know why. Left for me i would go for bungalow but he doesn't want to hear anything bungalow.

Moderator please help a brother push this to front page if you can, God bless.
Re: Duplex Vs Block Of Flats, Which One Is The Best For Nigerian In Diaspora? by propertyhunter1: 12:49pm On May 17, 2022
ishadfurnitures:
Block of flats pays him if it's for commercial purposes, imagine he has that in Lekki ,do you know he will be raking in money as per rent contact us for any Civil Engineering work/ Construction bon 08099212590 we deliver too notch jobs.

Where in Lekki? Show me a Non serviced property in Lekki in an estate that he won't be paying service charge per year or per month? I mean absolutely self maintenance property in an estate in Lekki. All are serviced with extremely high cost that can even be enough to buy a full plot somewhere. My guy, get a used house and renovate to your taste in mainland. Tell your brother to avoid anything Lekki property if it's in an estate.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

1,200sqm Land For Sale At Maitama 2. #13m / 50 Inches LG LED Plasma TV 120k Berger Lagos / I Need A Big Supplier Of Portman Pop Cement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.