Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous (50425 Views)

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora / Why Delay Could Be Very Dangerous / There Is Nothing Like 'Safe Sex' For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:22am On Jun 19, 2022
Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous

This post is deemed necessary to correct a very misleading notion being spread by the world concerning the use of condoms during sexual activity even when one was fornicating or committing adultery.

The world calls it safe sex, but that is absolutely false because no soul that commits sin is truly safe.

That's why Jesus after healing a man of paralysis would yet warn him to "sin no more, less a worse thing comes upon thee". John 5:14

It's because sin actually weakens our defences against the devil. It opens us up to all manner of spiritual attacks by giving the devil free access to do that which is his only desire for man, which to steal, kill and destroy his life.

Therefore anyone who fornicates or commits adultery even with condoms is not really safe but exposing himself to serious danger, because although condoms may be able to keep away bodily fluids, it cannot keep away demons!

Worst still, is the danger of being cast into hell at the end, as no worker of iniquity would be allowed into God's Kingdom in heaven.

Matthew 13:41-42 (KJV)

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

A Word is enough for the wise.

64 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Machinegun91(m): 7:29am On Jun 19, 2022
You mean sex without condom?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by AntiChristian: 7:42am On Jun 19, 2022
Do Christians fornicate?

I don't believe Christians practice safe sex now.

It's expected with all those nude dressings and free mixing.

12 Likes

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2022
You forgot that not everyone is gonna swallow your bible book teaching huh? cheesy

What demons are you even talking about..?if they go the masturbation way..you folks complain..they indulge in safe sex you still complain..

Having sex before marriage is not a sin...People & religion have made sex before marriage a sin...There is nothing wrong with people having sex before marriage.. undecided

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:44am On Jun 19, 2022
Machinegun91:
You mean sex without condom?
I mean Zip-Up (Sin Not). John 5:14

8 Likes

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 19, 2022
I thought he was going scientific but when it became religious I was like....... africa and religion that why we never advance...

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2022
Juicie2u:
I thought he was going scientific but when it became religious I was like....... africa and religion that why we never advance...
Why seek ye scientific views in a religious section?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Deborah98(f): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Why seek ye scientific views in a religious section?
it's the why seek ye for me cheesy... How do you guys read and comprehend what King James says. That version of the Bible dey give me headache buy surprisingly most people prefer it cos it gives a more detailed first hand information.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:15am On Jun 19, 2022
Deborah98:
it's the why seek ye for me cheesy... How do you guys read and comprehend what King James says. That version of the Bible dey give me headache buy surprisingly most people prefer it cos it gives a more detailed first hand information.
You're very correct. I love how raw the words are. No sugarcoating, no watering-down, just as real as it came out.

But the way, I agree that Nigeria, the sleeping giant shall surely rise again.

God bless.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by donjazet(m): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2022
Fellow Nigerians, please do not vote these old decrepit politicians again.
Also shine your eyes, know that these evil parties have hired hundreds of people to manipulate and control the narratives on social media.

Know that many people who seem to support these thieves online are paid stooges who have sold their consciences to the highest bidder.
These are known as "media teams" or "support groups". It's a coordinated campaign strategy to control information and narrative about their candidates online. Don't fall for it.

Vote labour party. The people's party.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by EmzyT: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Youngzedd(m): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

This post is deemed necessary to correct a very misleading notion being spread by the world concerning the use of condoms during sexual activity even when one was fornicating or committing adultery.

The world calls it safe sex, but that is absolutely false because no soul that commits sin is truly safe.

That's why Jesus after healing a man of paralysis would yet warn him to "sin no more, less a worse thing comes upon thee". John 5:14

It's because sin actually weakens our defences against the devil. It opens us up to all manner of spiritual attacks by giving the devil free access to do that which is his only desire for man, which to steal, kill and destroy his life.

Therefore anyone who fornicates or commits adultery even with condoms is not really safe but exposing himself to serious danger, because although condoms may be able to keep away bodily fluids, it cannot keep away demons!

Worst still, is the danger of being cast into hell at the end, as no worker of iniquity would be allowed into God's Kingdom in heaven.

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

What exactly is a sin and who choose what a sin is and what a sin isn't?

Mind you, what maybe a sin in Christianity may not be a sin in other religions.

To me, a sin is what you do to intentionally hurt another.

Jealousy and selfish ambition is more dangerous than two adults enjoying themselves.

To an average Nigerian Christian, the only thing they recognise as a sin is sex.

11 Likes

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Spells(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2022
Nairalanders y'all are funny as F

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Spaxon(f): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2022
There's no such sex as Safe Sex.
Any sex outside the corridors of marriage is not safe

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by whitebeard(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2022
Ah
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by money121(m): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by ajekpaks(m): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

[b]The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

The son of man will send his angels to cast me to hell to burn because I fvcked a daughter of man?

Lol this mental chains is very strong...

2 Likes

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Winters23: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

grin
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Kingozymandias(m): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2022
Deborah98:

Hmmmmm
I send you a DM
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Jokerman(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2022
Youngzedd:

What exactly is a sin and who choose what a sin is and what a sin isn't?

Mind you, what maybe a sin in Christianity may not be a sin in other religions.

To me, a sin is what you do to intentionally hurt another.

Jealousy and selfish ambition is more dangerous than two adults enjoying themselves.

To an average Nigerian Christian, the only thing they recognise as a sin is sex.

All unrighteousness is sin. 1 John 5:17

2 Likes

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2022
Haven't you guys heard? Heaven and hell doesn't exist

Which means I'm free to do however I please "evil laughter"
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Lancasterman: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
You're very correct. I love how raw the words are. No sugarcoating, no watering-down, just as real as it came out.

But the way, I agree that Nigeria, the sleeping giant shall surely rise again.

God bless.
King James himself was gay.. How can Christians Read a Bible written by a gay man.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.kentucky.com/opinion/op-ed/article168984592.html
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by IamWonderful: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2022
hog
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Offpoint1: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2022
grin sexual perversion was at rampage during the biblical era, the elites of those era were sexual perverts. Drinking, getting drunk and sex was normal activities.
They elites not wanting the poor to "eat" the beautiful women in those era, they did what they've always done to tame the poor... They made their writers include sex as a notorious 'sin' which 'God' hates the most. They knew the idea wasn't going to sell, they hypocrisy was just too glaring... So they modified to 'sex before marriage' knowing fully well most broke people can't afford to pay bride price and the marital expensive/requirements.
This sounded better, to sell the idea out they needed the final ingredient that has always worked wonders... 'The God factor'
The result has been effective since then till now...

God didn't want Adam to eat the fruit, but left it in the garden.
God don't want you to have sex, but gives you sexual urges when you hit your teen.
The more I read and study the Bible with open mind, the more I realize it's all men handwork...

Many things ain't right about religious books...

20 Likes

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by jmoore(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2022
Lancasterman:

King James himself was gay.. How can Christians Read a Bible written by a gay man.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.kentucky.com/opinion/op-ed/article168984592.html

Nonsense talk!!! Bible existed before King James was born.

FERNANDEZISBACK:
You forgot that not everyone is gonna swallow your bible book teaching huh? cheesy

What demons are you even talking about..?if they go the masturbation way..you folks complain..they indulge in safe sex you still complain..

Having sex before marriage is not a sin...People & religion have made sex before marriage a sin...There is nothing wrong with people having sex before marriage.. undecided

Not everyone will swallow your opinion too!!

The topic was created under the religion category. The targeted audience is obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2022
Juicie2u:
mention which country dat are not religious... Even the great USA na Judeo-Christians be majority, Muslims dey there too so wat are you saying...

1 Like

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Scottay(m): 8:47am On Jun 19, 2022
Listen � to Dear God and book of Revelations by Dax. The two tracks will answer your Epistle.
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Ancecoker(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2022
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman / "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo / My Experience Inside A Beer Parlour In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.