Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,260 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Deborah Samuel: Nigeria Has Crumbled Under Buhari – Catholic Bishop Spits Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Nigeria Has Crumbled Under Buhari – Catholic Bishop Spits Fire (381 Views)

Bishop Spits Facts On Peter Obi / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deborah Samuel: Nigeria Has Crumbled Under Buhari – Catholic Bishop Spits Fire by janefblog: 11:39am On May 17, 2022
Bishop Godfrey Igwebuike Onah who is the Catholic Bishop of Nsukka Diocese, Enugu State, has accused the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration of deliberately crumbling Nigeria.

Bishop Onah, who was reacting to the gruesome murder of the student of Shehu Shagari College of Education, Sokoto State over alleged blasphemy on Prophet Mohammed, lamented how violence, corruption and other vices have become culture and tradition in this part of the world.

The clergyman, who is angered by the realities in the country, expressed sadness over attacks on the Bishop of Sokoto Diocese, Bishop Mathew Kuka.

Recall that Kuka’s house was reportedly attacked few days ago following protest launched in parts of Sokoto State by some Muslims over the arrest of suspected killers of the 200-level student.

Bishop Onah lamented how Kuka who is the voice of the poor northerners is now the target of attack due to religious extremism.

He said, “My dear friends, I must he honest with you, today, I would have preferred to lock myself up in my chapel to pray and to weep for my nation where darkness has descended.

“To weep and pray for my church that is being folded out of existence in the .............. https://janefblog.com/deborah-samuel-nigeria-has-crumbled-under-president-buhari-catholic-bishop-spits-fire/

Re: Deborah Samuel: Nigeria Has Crumbled Under Buhari – Catholic Bishop Spits Fire by God1000(m): 11:47am On May 17, 2022
Buhari is a sissy and wimp
Re: Deborah Samuel: Nigeria Has Crumbled Under Buhari – Catholic Bishop Spits Fire by Karmaisme(m): 11:50am On May 17, 2022
Buhari is the syllabus for failure.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Nigeria Has Crumbled Under Buhari – Catholic Bishop Spits Fire by Fuckyoumod: 11:57am On May 17, 2022
Buhari the most divisive leader in the history of Nigeria.
Take it or leave it.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Commence Another 1000 Batches Of Teachers Recruitm / Enugu Youths Hold PDP Secretariat Hostage, Demand For Peter Obi / Just In: Apc Postpones Screening Of Presidential Aspirants Indefinitely Daily P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.