Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted (45933 Views)

Police Declare Mukaila Lamidi 'Auxiliary' Wanted / Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by DOTian: 1:23pm On May 17, 2022
Esama:
Police should let us rest you know where to find them ...they are students with bio data.
They must have let them off the hook and are now trying to fool themselves by declaring them wanted. Dozens of students were involved in this lynching. They were captured on camera but the police is acting confused.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Tokskob2008: 1:23pm On May 17, 2022
Police is a joke in this country...

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by akin9ja78(m): 1:24pm On May 17, 2022
Get them bastards and kill them all they don’t deserve to live.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by advanceDNA: 1:24pm On May 17, 2022
galaxy2020:
So, who did they arrest?

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Dreadlock69(m): 1:25pm On May 17, 2022
Arrest Dem weréy imam for there
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by 07kjb: 1:27pm On May 17, 2022
galaxy2020:
So, who did they arrest?

U took this from my mind

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by 2blessed01(m): 1:28pm On May 17, 2022
DMerciful:
So you mean the police waited for days for them to escape before pretending to declare them wanted?
My brother....THIS IS NIGERIA lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by ExposingdMatrix: 1:29pm On May 17, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:29pm On May 17, 2022
Flamees:
So who are those that 34 stupid Lawyers went to defend
This story don dey get K-Leg

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by DonBenny77(m): 1:30pm On May 17, 2022
Esama:
Police should let us rest you know where to find them ...they are students with bio data.
According to the narative of one student I read some of them are not students, some muslim students went into town to bring in extremists to perform the cowardly act
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Ofachiedo: 1:31pm On May 17, 2022
Get them arrested and crush them with iron crusher. No need to take them to court

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by OBoy50: 1:31pm On May 17, 2022
cool
Weda they are declared or not... The CAN Protests must hold!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by kingyakos: 1:31pm On May 17, 2022
Those idiot are walking very free in sokoto looking for another Christian to setup
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by eghuan: 1:32pm On May 17, 2022
see below
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Zulu2022: 1:36pm On May 17, 2022
Who dis de arrest bfr nko,dis are main suspect
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by trudpo: 1:37pm On May 17, 2022
The case don dey get K Leg small small.
Esama:

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by hannsg: 1:37pm On May 17, 2022
These ones in the photo and shooting video are not students. Students get more sense than this.

These killers are local rats keen for bloodlust and who were brought in specifically to deal with her. They are amorphous and live in motor parks, uncompleted buildings etc... They are most likely back in Niamey plotting which 'unbeliever' to jump on next.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Richy4(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2022
They said that their police intelligence are on it... But I doubt if there are an atom of intelligence in them...

Assuming that they have things going up there in their brains, they would have started from the WhatsApp group chats from that institution...

On it, they will find some animals masquerading as students that will lead them to the major culprits
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by richiepolymer(m): 1:44pm On May 17, 2022
Kwanza:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=374982687983326&id=106154638199467
Now Una sef Una dey deceive!
It is sad that the British merged apes with humans in one country.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Drella(m): 1:44pm On May 17, 2022
hannsg:
These ones in the photo and shooting video are not students. Students get more sense than this.

These killers are local rats keen for bloodlust and who were brought in specifically to deal with her. They are amorphous and live in motor parks, uncompleted buildings etc... They are most likely back in Niamey plotting which 'unbeliever' to jump on next.

Please note, northerners no dey ever get sense whether students or not.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Kuriosmynd: 1:46pm On May 17, 2022
Go and arrest his father mother and sibblings and extended family and friends....I'm sure they are all proud of their son for being a jihadists murderers.
Anything short of arressting his families and friends in the case he was not found means that police are just clout chasing and hypocritical
That's what they do in other criminal cases..they arrest the friend and family of a suspect who's not available.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by gbami(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2022
So who is the person that 34 lawyers including Professor went to defend?
Naija, the story don dey get k-leg
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Collyti19: 1:48pm On May 17, 2022
See how 3 muderers look so skinny even my younger brother can beat 3 of em up
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Dawn91(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2022
You see how the Muslims behave ? You gave them enough days to run before declaring them wanted!!

Christians it's about time we stand up to these people o...

It's about time
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Angelfrost(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2022
I know say these will go Scot free.... Leave all this eye service.

They are probably back to their normal useless daily lives.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Fiscus105(m): 1:51pm On May 17, 2022
They Carry issues of demonic prophet and evil book for heads, yet the same people committe all forms of abominable and unhearable sins.

What an hypocritical animals in our own jungle!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:54pm On May 17, 2022
Why do they hide themselves, animals.. Paedophile messenger and his god allah should make them available for killing and burning to ashes as well. #Enikure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by NaijaCars4sale: 1:56pm On May 17, 2022
Hopefully he will be found
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Sahnun91(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2022
FORGET ABOUT ASUU AND READ ME
The strike has prevented me from moving forward. Rather than being at school learning, all I do is stay at home, wake, sleep, and engage myself in issues that are none of my business in the first place, so i change my mine to search for a scholarship on the following site. try your luck is genuine.
www.scholarshipmag.com
www.studygreen.org
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by xynerise: 2:00pm On May 17, 2022
Who did they arrest before ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) / Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS / Coronavirus: Sanwoolu Shuts Down Levels 1-12 In The Lagos Public Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.