Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted (45958 Views)

Police Declare Mukaila Lamidi 'Auxiliary' Wanted / Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Gwan2(m): 6:02pm On May 17, 2022
AntiBMC:
The two suspects they arrested b4, why haven't they paraded them yet?

The person who incited the violence by spreading the girl's voice note to different WhatsApp groups, his name was clearly shown in the video...why hasn't he been arrested?

Who was the suspect that they claimed was from Niger and had escaped?

It can never be well with Lugard's generation.

0813zero879190 is the person that forwarded her voice note to his fellows…name is Muzalmin Ibrahim…I wonder how he feels now

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Enumerator(m): 6:08pm On May 17, 2022
cheesy
Flamees:
So who are those that 34 stupid Lawyers went to defend
This story don dey get K-Leg

oga police no dey whyne us

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Chochovini: 6:40pm On May 17, 2022
DMerciful:
So you mean the police waited for days for them to escape before pretending to declare them wanted?
. Your head dey there bros.

No mind all those hypocrites called Naija police. Very useLESS set of morons.
They knew all the suspects might have left the country to a any neighbouring country for safety purpose by now, cos they knew the Law would come for their heads.
Only for them to come now and declare and raise fake alarm. Thats thier modus operandi. Bunkums.

I take a stroll...

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Rainbow219(m): 6:47pm On May 17, 2022
Hmm where is the paper
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by ponishah: 6:54pm On May 17, 2022
AntiBMC:

Lol. Now we would never know, would we?

If I can take a guess, they probably might have succeeded in conquering the entire Northern region and maybe a huge chunk of the south western region but they would have failed woefully if they tried their rubbish with the old eastern region.

Yet they were close to Enugu, and don't forget, there was no visible kingdom in igboland because of the republican nature of ndiigbo
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by AntiBMC(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2022
Gwan2:

0813zero879190 is the person that forwarded her voice note to his fellows…name is Muzalmin Ibrahim…I wonder how he feels now

He's probably feeling like 72 virgins will be waiting for him when he dies. You should know that these people's reasoning are completely different from ours. Remorse is not a feeling that can be associated with him or the rest of the perpetrators.

BESTScientist1

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by emmyileri(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2022
BOKO HARAM AND ISWAP WILL RECRUIT HIM ASAP
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Emdebby2: 9:10pm On May 17, 2022
Deborah's spirit will hunt him down.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Mrexcell(m): 11:48pm On May 17, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Tell me more please

Just contact me on Whatsapp using the number in my first comment I will be banned if I post the link here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills / Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father / INEC Headquarters Abuja On Fire (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.