Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 (22983 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Raph82(m): 1:29pm On May 17, 2022
I fear if any elected president can do anything meaningful with this current Constitution we're romancing.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by doggedfighter(f): 1:30pm On May 17, 2022
Chidiude:
Greetings everyone, am new here.

Welcome chidiude

Nice having you here !

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by lereinter(m): 1:31pm On May 17, 2022
Has obi spoken specifically on what he's going to be doing like how Atiku has stated

Will obi Restructure nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by wonlasewonimi: 1:32pm On May 17, 2022
Tinubu has not done just one of these structured interviews to assess his capability. All he has been doing is dishing out millions to the north.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Dididrumz(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2022
Like it or not, Peter Obi will make a fine president.

He has my vote if He wins the party primaries.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Felabrity: 1:34pm On May 17, 2022
This one seun post about Peter obi

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by lereinter(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2022
Zimzy:
Yes. He is the best man among all the aspirants. It is unfortunate that is not what the King makers in Nigeria are looking for. If only Nigerians can take their destiny by themselves, it would have been very easy to give Mr Obi the opportunity to help Nigeria get back as a nation.

Is among the better, infact everyone in pdp is better.

No one in his right senses should be thinking of voting for apc

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Bobloco: 1:35pm On May 17, 2022
Chidiude:
Greetings everyone, am new here.
Chidiude, you are welcome
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by lereinter(m): 1:37pm On May 17, 2022
Anyone who wins the pdp presidential ticket will do well

Only apc can't perform
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 17, 2022
Zimzy:
Yes. He is the best man among all the aspirants. It is unfortunate that is not what the King makers in Nigeria are looking for. If only Nigerians can take their destiny by themselves, it would have been very easy to give Mr Obi the opportunity to help Nigeria get back as a nation.

You are now being sincere to yourself.

Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by PoliteActivist: 1:38pm On May 17, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi may not solve all the problems in Nigeria, but Peter Obi is the only candidate with any chance of solving any problems in Nigeria.

One thing I'm certain about: he'll bring common sense to governance and cost of governance in Nigeria.
Plus, everything about the guy screams DECENCY!

#Movement Peter Obi!!

Here are some Peter Obi shorts:
https://youtube.com/shorts/C71w6_pt0ig?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/APM-DhT3l0s?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by mrjojo: 1:39pm On May 17, 2022
I wish the same tenacity for the Presidential election can be replicated Across the board especially, Local Government, Senatorial, and House of Representatives elections. It is impossible for one man to change Nigeria! this is democrazy.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 17, 2022
Dididrumz:
Like it or not, Peter Obi will make a fine president.

He has my vote if He wins the party primaries.

Just hand over the ticket to Tinubu once PDP picks Obi.

But its all fiction. No way PDP will give Obi a ticket. They can never be that foolish.

The algorithm and calculation don't favor Obi.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Blaqboy23(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2022
The thirst for oil has plunged Nigeria into poverty. There are so many other resources in this country we could profit from. Every state in this country has something to offer.
I would like to further bring to our attention that in no distant future, this oil will be rendered obsolete and irrelevant to the rest of the world with the rate of advancement we are experiencing in the world ! Vehicles, which are the major consumers of petrol are moving forward to batteries for source of power (rechargeable cells for that matter) imagine a world where vehicles no longer rely on gas but rather rechargeable cells. Where would Nigeria fall in such a world ?
I tell you with all honesty, that world is fast becoming a reality. We have to look beyond greed and consider our future!
No amount of money hoarded will save any one from poverty in such a dimension!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Dididrumz(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Just hand over the ticket to Tinubu once PDP picks Obi.

But its all fiction. No way PDP will give Obi a ticket. They can never be that foolish.

The algorithm and calculation don't favor Obi.

I understand.

Just that whether He (Obi) is going to win or loose, He is my preferred candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Dmanlex(m): 1:44pm On May 17, 2022
This is the best man for the job. Nigeria president in the making
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:44pm On May 17, 2022
Imortal001:
Osinbajo my number one choice, then maybe obi., but Tinubu and Atiku should go and contest in cuba and cameroon respectively!

You may like osibanjo for some reasons best known to you, but he doesn’t come close to Obi in the lesser devil and performing track.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Dawn91(m): 1:46pm On May 17, 2022
signature2012:
What will it cause us as a Nation to give this man a chance.Just 4 years and to see what he has to offer.

No,they will prefer someone their tribe,religion.
They will campaign for someone who is visionless.Then after few years in power,they start feeling the heat.
Next election,same cycle continue.

Many Nigerians are greedy and don’t want this country to be better.Many prefer someone they can directly benefit from instead of the masses having a good life.

Many Nigerians are selfish.

For example,look at how the Northerners voted for the dullard Buhari,almost 8 years,I doubt if anyone of them can pin point what their region has benefited so far.

Any President that come into power and can’t offer good Governance in 4 years does not deserve a 2nd term.

4 years is enough to fix this Country.
They will use religion and tribe to divide is.We keep falling to their foolery.
Aren’t we tired of this suffering?
Ordinary bread is snow N1,000.
We are still on same salary for over many years.
Yes,there is global inflation,but the one we facing in this country is too extreme.

All you hear is N10B,N50B ,N80B stolen just by one person.While people are suffering daily looking for what to eat.

When are we going to get it right?

Be bold and dpeka the truth

The Muslims are the problem of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Cromagnon: 1:47pm On May 17, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi may not solve all the problems in Nigeria, but Peter Obi is the only candidate with any chance of solving any problems in Nigeria.
how many did he solve in Anambra?
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Blaqboy23(m): 1:47pm On May 17, 2022
Imortal001:
Osinbajo my number one choice, then maybe obi., but Tinubu and Atiku should go and contest in cuba and cameroon respectively!

Osibanjo is not worthy to buckle Peter Obi’s shoe when it comes to credibility and experience in government. His best qualification is serving as vice under a government that has spiralled Nigeria into further destruction. Subtract sentiment from reason and you will have a positive result. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by PHIPEX(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2022
Nigeria needs Obi more than Obi needs Nigeria.

But as usual, Nigeria will always front its second best and pray to God to turn things around.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Blaqboy23(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2022
salbis:
Obi is the best fit for this job, but i don't think he will scale through. Poor Nigerians love who will torture them to death. We have seen what happened during the past administrations and still seeing what is happening under Buhari. Sad to say that we deserve the type of leaders we get.

I pray every Nigerian will do better this time around.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by pacificom: 1:49pm On May 17, 2022
Gate to Biafra Republic.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by NaijaCars4sale: 1:55pm On May 17, 2022
It's quite refreshing listening to him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by jaxxy(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2022
Image123:
scope man all. Liar liar Doyin Okupe na campaign director. i have not watched 5mins, Obi don lie say everything for sharing in government house has finished. Lori iro politicians dem.

He is right we have shared our savings and everything and now we are sharing borrowed money while we are owing 58trillion and counting. we are sharing our future away.

Be like saw them swear for Nigeria oo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by WhizdomXX(m): 2:02pm On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:
Peter Obi is capable and experienced but thats the least of the factors needed to clinch the seat in Nigeria. Sad reality..

Every tribe would first of all vote for their own candidates before others. Forget about all these talks on NL.. Tribal and religious considerations would come into the fray.

Politics is a game of numbers. Peter Obi can only be assured of his people's votes and that isn't going to be enough to capture the presidential seat. Yoruba would massively vote for Tinubu/APC. That's the truth. The first major hurdle for him would be the clinching of the PDP candidature. Can he honestly beat Atiku or Wike in a straight fight at the primaries? These two would be spoilers for any PDP presidential candidate coming from the Southeast. After winning the primaries, can Peter Obi honestly rustle up 25% votes from 24 states of the federation and from 4 geopolitical zones? Apart from the Southeast, Southsouth and part of the North Central which other zone would cast its votes him?

I really would want him to win.
South west states like ekiti, Ondo and Lagos.
North East states like Adamawa, Bauchi and Taraba that voted for him in last elections.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Image123(m): 2:04pm On May 17, 2022
jaxxy:

He is right we have shared our savings and everything and now we are sharing borrowed money while we are owing 58trillion and counting. we are sharing our future away.

Be like saw them swear for Nigeria oo

Will their salaries and all their emoluments be borrowed money? Are they all paying millions of naira for what has finished?
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by jacoik(m): 2:11pm On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:
Peter Obi is capable and experienced but thats the least of the factors needed to clinch the seat in Nigeria. Sad reality..

Every tribe would first of all vote for their own candidates before others. Forget about all these talks on NL.. Tribal and religious considerations would come into the fray.

Politics is a game of numbers. Peter Obi can only be assured of his people's votes and that isn't going to be enough to capture the presidential seat. Yoruba would massively vote for Tinubu/APC. That's the truth. The first major hurdle for him would be the clinching of the PDP candidature. Can he honestly beat Atiku or Wike in a straight fight at the primaries? These two would be spoilers for any PDP presidential candidate coming from the Southeast. After winning the primaries, can Peter Obi honestly rustle up 25% votes from 24 states of the federation and from 4 geopolitical zones? Apart from the Southeast, Southsouth and part of the North Central which other zone would cast its votes him?

I really would want him to win.
if it's beating wike, he can buy Atiku? I don't think because money will play out here. To be honest with you, if the primary should go free and fair, obi can beat wike and Atiku handsomely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva / BREAKING: FG Summons South Africa High Commissioner Over Xenophobic Attacks / Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.