Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 (22985 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by showafrica(m): 8:23am On May 18, 2022
Nigeria do not have the environment for good leadership. Even if Obama is elected, bandits will start with him and he will end up fighting civil war for 8yrs.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by victor175(m): 9:34am On May 18, 2022
Peter Obi is a visionary candidate. I will give him all my support #Peterobi2023
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Ngorbungor(m): 10:06am On May 18, 2022
Superwave16320:
Many of you igbos are cursed from birth n will definitely perish out of bigotry. You are debating a Yoruba not your aboki gate man.

I am here providing you with fact about the failure of the Pandora criminal on the only single sector you claim he did well you are trying to twist the narrative.

Will you fools claim Tinubu did well if he failed to pay salary for 11 month then neglect textiary education cos when UN talk about of of school children it is referring to basic education. So in you damaged Igbo bigot head you have to disregard textiary education so you can score the failure a pass mark ?!

I don't know what you problem is with not being able to reason logically out of bigotry in Igboland but you can be rest assured your entire tribe will perish of it.

Look at dis one, Obi have left this stage Long ago, he is talking of how to move the nation from consumption to production, and you are here talking about salary, even at that there was no time in the 8years of Obi tenure that he owns salary, Obi never owns any primary, secondary and tertiary institutions salary, prove it to us please, the only incident was the doctors strike because of federal doctors salary increment. Please provide evidence of where Obi owns salary of school teachers, workers, pensioners and their gratuities.

The man has never stop telling Nigerians of his success in education, reduction in government spending, health, road infrastructure, re-engineering the local economy etc. and you are here talking trash. if E sure for you why not book an airtime on AIT or Arise TV and debunk all what he said about his achievements instead of coming here trying to prove say you get small sense. Otoundo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Cromagnon: 7:07pm On May 20, 2022
Sapphire94:
All. During his time, He solved all Problems in Anambra
If that were true all youths will be riding there for work. All news will be about anambra.

Stop deluding yourself
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Cromagnon: 7:18pm On May 20, 2022
kerry57:

Well I didn't put up my point for aguement.

Yes you did
That's why it's called a public forum
If you don't want To debate you keep it to yourself and don't talk in public

It a fact that he has got the brain

No evidence

and at the same time a good talker.

Plenty evidence

The facts are their for anyone to check from his performance in Anambra state.

Yep and i can't see anything

It's so unfortunate that u that cant check for these facts before concluding on him is the empty brain here.

When something happens in Lagos we see it in news
When it happens in Dubai or Singapore or Malaysia, news carries it.

If news is not carrying Anambra development it means it is not developed

Unlike you I took my schooling serious and can think for myself

I am very certain that u didn't even watch the video attached before typing. To prove this my point that u didn't watch the video, u will quote me on this again. Stop acting before thinking.
I think all the time you don't
You just going off emotion
He said the right thing so let me waste my vote on him

I'm not gullible like you

It is ppl like you that vote based on sweet talk that put us in this mess we are in

I just asked You To defend your candidate and you wrote all this rubbish when you could've just mentioned 3 things he did but you know you're talking nonsense that's why you're trying to get me not to reply you.

SMH that you're also allowed to vote
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Cromagnon: 3:54pm On May 25, 2022
Sapphire94:
All. During his time, He solved all Problems in Anambra
Hmmm
Dubai looks solved
Singapore looks solved
Malaysia looks solved
Everyone is looking for visa to those places
I don't see anyone looking for ordinary bus ride Anambra o

Evidence is a funny thing
It can't be hidden
It can't be manufactured on social media either

If a state is doing well in Nigeria everyone will know
If problems have been solved every youth corper and unemployed youth will be rushing down there

Evidence does not support your theory o
In fact evidence points to Pandora papers showing Anambra money is in panama
Not everyone is as gullible as you o
This how voters end up in bondage for 60 yrs o
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by omotolsy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
I like this man!
Seun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URSWNQxyKtQ
Peter Obi visited Arise TV this morning to speak to Reuben Abati, Tundun Abiola, and Rufai about his ambition to be elected as the next president of Nigeria in 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies / Shehu Sani: Workers Deserve N150,000 Per Month, N18k Can't Feed Politician's Dog / FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.