Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen (30552 Views)

Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) / 13 Years After Going To Prison For Carrying Cocaine See How Changed Uche Odoputa / Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 17, 2022
Their chickens...
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by illuminutty: 1:47pm On May 17, 2022
Las las East go be like Borno if not worse.

1 Like

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:47pm On May 17, 2022
Lol grin
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2022
ryloy:

Biafra... dont generalise
Thank you
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 17, 2022
What happened in Delta in the 90`s and in Rivers in the 2000`s, will play out in the East.

Those criminals once celebrated have tasted power and free money, they will NEVER relent.

Quote me any day. Factions within same bandits are still going to come for each other.

It played out in Rivers and Delta.

1 Like

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by NaijaCars4sale: 1:50pm On May 17, 2022
I pray for his safe return

1 Like

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Psychokinetic: 1:50pm On May 17, 2022
Drella:
Crime is now the order of the day as if no security in Nigeria.
Lol… I be wan save this picture but what if I jam Afonja Muslim police??
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Drella(m): 1:55pm On May 17, 2022
Psychokinetic:

Lol… I be wan save this picture but what if I jam Afonja Muslim police??

You're not worried about northern muslim police? Those ones will burn you straight up.

The worst is flat headed police.They receive orders from their northern ogas.They will just tag you as a developer.
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Blackman7: 1:56pm On May 17, 2022
I wonder what the old fool would be thinking about now after he foolishly supposed the idiotic pigs of brifra terrorists.

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by BanevsJoker(m): 2:10pm On May 17, 2022
pillager:

Are you admitting low key who UGMs are?
I am admitting lowkey that your gaslighting and propaganda is dead on arrival. Try again.
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Proudlyomonna: 2:19pm On May 17, 2022
Insecurity at it's peak is what we have now.
Shame on the general undecided
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by pillager: 2:20pm On May 17, 2022
BanevsJoker:

I am admitting lowkey that your gaslighting and propaganda is dead on arrival. Try again.
Get yourself a dictionary, know what gaslighting is, then come back and read what you wrote here if it made any sense
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:25pm On May 17, 2022
It seems Seun's mods are beginning to sniff dust from grinded Western skull.

What kind of junk reporting is this.

Kidnappers or unknown gunmen? Stop this Useless propaganda.
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by ufotunang: 2:42pm On May 17, 2022
When the economy is bad and hard...no jobs for the youths, poverty hunger hardship...this is what happens.. Buhari make the economy to be good and better so all this insecurity can reduce...an hungry man is an angry and frustrated man
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by MrHighSea: 2:50pm On May 17, 2022
It's like the population of UGM and Kidnappers are more than the general population.

unless, the government is involved.

1 Like

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Originalsly: 2:50pm On May 17, 2022
Many of these celebrities... especially the ones who been flaunting wealth on SM .... must be now concerned about their security... and as this case... security of their family members as they are prime targets for the growing army of kidnappers. Is any of my employees secretly planning with others outside to have me kidnapped? This kidnapping has become a cancer... and the FG is doing nothing to end it.
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by edosignature(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2022
Too much negativity in the land.
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by edosignature(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2022
Too much negativity in the land.

May God heal our land
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Elidrisy20: 3:01pm On May 17, 2022
Seek the assistance of zubby
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Shevchenkko: 3:11pm On May 17, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
Mkpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorists doing what they do best - terrorizing the people of AfghenEastern.
Like Boko Haram like IPOB terrorist.
Stop constituting nuisance always with your idiotic words on a public forum
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by BanevsJoker(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2022
pillager:

Get yourself a dictionary, know what gaslighting is, then come back and read what you wrote here if it made any sense
You should also do the same and tell me why your government will commit crimes and blame them on the victims with their Lagos-Ibadan Expressway journalism.
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by mrjojo: 3:46pm On May 17, 2022
Nigerians and prayers!! for Goodness sake, you can't pay away insecurity. Netherland, a country where 85% of the population has never been to a church talk more of night vigil or fasting is one of the safest and most stable countries in the world.

1 Like

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by IPIGSRMUMU: 3:49pm On May 17, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Stop constituting nuisance always with your idiotic words on a public forum

Its nuisance when the news is about meth cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys but it perfectly ok when it's about Fulanis and other tribes.
See this dimwitted brainwashed retar@ded, shallow, zero IQ IPIG terrorist htpocritical fool.
If my posts bothers you, I have a solution for you.
Give it a try...
STFU and gp FVCK yourself

1 Share

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Seredebe: 3:50pm On May 17, 2022
Their legs no dey touch ground for the picture.

Uche is a drug smuggler. He should use the proceeds of his drug business to release his father
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Shevchenkko: 4:13pm On May 17, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:

Its nuisance when the news is about meth cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys but it perfectly ok when it's about Fulanis and other tribes.
See this dimwitted brainwashed retar@ded, shallow, zero IQ IPIG terrorist htpocritical fool.
If my posts bothers you, I have a solution for you.
Give it a try...
STFU and gp FVCK yourself
You're a riffraff and i have no pity for your miserable life.
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by onuman: 4:45pm On May 17, 2022
Kidnap in one's home zone is like shooting oneself on the feet.
Rich people will stop visiting or living in the area where kidnap frequently takes place.
At the long run, the area or zone gets impoverished.
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by KingGBsky(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2022
This was how boko haram was created. Very soon this unknown gunmen will need money, more guns, food and other necessities to continue their raid, that’s where the kidnapping, killings will come in to survive and expand. South east is gradually becoming the bokoharam of the north
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by IPIGSRMUMU: 5:09pm On May 17, 2022
Shevchenkko:
You're a riffraff and i have no pity for your miserable life.

Your miserable low life existence is shining through like Lagos 2pm sunshine. Keep it up.

GTFOH.
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Shevchenkko: 5:11pm On May 17, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:

Your miserable low life existence is shining through like Lagos 2pm sunshine. Keep it up.

GTFOH.
Keep living in your miserable slum. It fits you so well
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Bbbw: 5:39pm On May 17, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by sinola(m): 6:09pm On May 17, 2022
Uche and bad news are like 5 and 6

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates / Fans Gift Mercy Eke $10k On Her Birthday (Pictures, Video) / Mercy Aigbe With Her Daughter Michelle And Juwon, Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.