Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Herbalist Claims Responsibility For Demolition Of Kpokpogri’s N700m Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Herbalist Claims Responsibility For Demolition Of Kpokpogri’s N700m Mansion (372 Views)

Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja / Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out / Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herbalist Claims Responsibility For Demolition Of Kpokpogri’s N700m Mansion by WORDSENSEI: 2:17pm On May 17, 2022
Celebrity herbalist, Ohiku Herbals has claimed “spiritual responsibility” for the demolition of Prince Joseph Kpokpogri’s N700m mansion in Abuja.

She made the claim in an Instagram post on Tuesday.

Sharing an old video of her threatening to deal with the Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh’s ex-lover, Ohiku wrote: “You all know me when it comes to supporting women I go all out.

“I am doing this because an injury to one is an injury to all. Kpokpogri I have known you for a long time and I have so many of your clients trying to deal with you spiritually and we have been underground trying to nail you.”

She added that the politician should expect more misfortunes to come his way.

ThisNigeria reported that the Federal Capital Territory Administration had demolished Kpokpogri’s mansion, claiming that he had no government approval to erect the building on the land.

https://thisnigeria.com/herbalist-responsibility-for-demolition-of-kpokpogris-n700m-mansion/

cc MissyB3, FynestBoi

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Claims Responsibility For Demolition Of Kpokpogri’s N700m Mansion by NobleAngell(f): 5:48pm On May 17, 2022
"An injury to one is an injury to all", yeah right!
Well, Boko Haram has brought alot of injury TO ALL. What have you done about it?

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Said She’ll Arrest Comedian Mr.funny For Calling Her "Senior Man" / I'm Not A Homewrecker': Ukrainian Refugee Speakers / Stop Shaving The Hair Down There — Blessing Okoro Advises Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.