Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba (39099 Views)

Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) / 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Toktee(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2022
an0daGuy:

Is it this same albino below you’re talking to me about?

Well he looks handsome and fresh to me, your eyes must be bad.
Hope the pic was taken from kuje? grin
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by an0daGuy: 5:51pm On May 17, 2022
Angelfrost:

You can do better than this moronic statement sir.

Bring out the figures, and explain clearly how Nigeria as a nation suffers more than Chibuike and his kinsmen selling spare parts daily in Nnewi.

Chest beating ought to have limits before you start sounding really dumb.

It will always sound moronic to morons like you so no worries.

The sales chibuike doesn’t make in a sit at home day, is the same sales chibuike’s competitors in the market don’t make too. The next day business continues, no monopoly, no cheating grin

But the money the zoo government fails to realize in those particular sit at home days is monies they can never get back again.

Shebi it sounds simple to you now? Or is your slowpoke level so deep that I have to come again?

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Blakpot: 5:52pm On May 17, 2022
Toktee:
They are also peaceful people.

Exactly!
They are not as aggressive. And are more trustworthy.
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by an0daGuy: 5:52pm On May 17, 2022
Toktee:
Hope the pic was taken from kuje? grin

You can go there to find out by yourself

Cry cry baby … baby no dey shame tongue
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Lordofalmajiri(f): 5:52pm On May 17, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
am from Asaba ur talking trash we are igbos and my name is Chinedu nwaujuika my father and my late grandpa never denied been igbo till his death,if igbos my brothers are crying i should join them in too i don't support Crime oh! Or killings of anybody or IPOB or ESN but u see freeing MNK i support it 100000000000000% time if u no like am hit transformer oh
OGA shut up, you're an imposter. What's your quarter in ani ahaba . I hate this attache by force cry
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Lordofalmajiri(f): 5:53pm On May 17, 2022
jerseyboy:
NO SIT AT HOME IN ASABA
Fake News everywhere lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Angelfrost(m): 5:54pm On May 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
The question now is what remittance from the SE are you talking about?

If you want to know the region that can cause Buhari pain it's SS and SW. That's why Buhari doesn't joke with both.
But as for SE you guys can sit at home till eternity

I taya for these clowns o! grin

They are now overstepping their boundaries.

Having failed to fully takeover the tiny SouthEast, they now want to compel neighboring states.

Their end is truly closer than I thought.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Toktee(m): 5:54pm On May 17, 2022
SmartGeneral:
are you an Igbo man to have noticed that his accents were different??
You will not understand... Delta igbos are more friendly and peaceful.
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by fred04(m): 5:54pm On May 17, 2022
All those online warriors, shouting they no born them well. Oya dem don enter, make u go fight.
What you guys don't know is this"hatred will only bring pains". The earlier you know your origin,your history and the plans by the federal government about your region,tribe etc,the better for you.
As an igbo man, I support Biafra but not violence.
The federal government have done more harm to us. You believe u are ijaw,urobo, why is your refinery, sea port,why are they not working?.
The little development u have in ur regions came in during the days where both the refineries and seaport were working.
Stop selling out. Biafra as a name was formed by an ijaw man.
Don't hate, bring up new idea on what and what should be done to make every region and tribe count in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Emychina(m): 5:56pm On May 17, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
IPOB, IPOB, IPOB.... how many times I call una?
you people should know where to restrict your madness to.
Sitting at home should be restricted to imo state and other Eastern states. Any attempt to enforce a sit at home here in Niger delta would be met with fierce resistance. You guys better respect yourselves so that you guys wouldn't call us traitors when we decide to start collaborating with the gallant troops of the Nigerian military in fishing out elements of the Eastern security network.

And as for Abokîs....... grin
I don't even know what to say.
I heard things have stabilized there now.
You guys will make sure what happened never repeat itself.
Talk is cheap.when the time comes we wil know.
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by zigzagluv: 5:56pm On May 17, 2022
When Wike is the boss there , he will deal with them again
Armaggedon:
Very soon it could spread to Portharcourt since there is no cultural and physical boundary between southeast and Rivers/Delta states.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Lordofalmajiri(f): 5:57pm On May 17, 2022
Trentee4eva:
The Igbos should limit their sit at home to the South-East. I wonder what Gov. Okowa is doing. Every Non-Deltan causing problems in the state should be eliminated by the military immediately
It's fake News I called my people there and they can't relate.. ASaba is very peaceful bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by an0daGuy: 5:57pm On May 17, 2022
Angelfrost:

You are still sounding more stupid than that buffoon based in Finland!

When you have your clear facts and figures, let me know!

Till then, continue with your empty noise! cool

As I said

moronic grin I love how you ran away with your tails behind your k legs

Go and Cry at my backyard

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2022
Police should kill all terrorists in the east..
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by jaxxy(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2022
an0daGuy:

Igbo my hairy ass cheek

Go and sleep inside gutter in front of joe igbokwe’s house in Lagos

Afonja like you

That's ur business. Anybody who supports ipob killing of innocent igbos because of sit at home is equally a terrorist and not a true igbo bt a vagabond who will join them where they belong with bokoharam.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by moneyissweet(m): 6:00pm On May 17, 2022
You are supposed to be happy that they are killing themselves.

Why are you bothered?

triple996:
It's only ipob that will buy weapon to kill fulani bt use it on their fellow ibo instead ........ BIAFRA IS ANIMAL KINGDOM

Bt something tells me that nigerdelta people go change am 4 them.
Imagine the death and destruction diz bulldogs brought to ibo land. They are now planning to transfer it to other parts on Nigeria.

MODIFIED
some people are still supporting this madmen on nairaland....no worry everybody go collect.

SAY NO TO MKPURUMIRI, STUPIDITY AND CANNIBALISM shocked
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by an0daGuy: 6:01pm On May 17, 2022
jaxxy:

That's ur business. Anybody who supports ipob killing of innocent igbos because of sit at home is equally a terrorist and not a true igbo bt a vagabond who will join them where they belong with bokoharam.

The fact that you call those people ipob members is what makes you a vagabond and bmc afonja propagandist

Don’t get it twisted wink

1 Like

Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Ishilove: 6:03pm On May 17, 2022
Fake news

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by jrusky(m): 6:03pm On May 17, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
It will touch every Igbo communities villages soon they should free MNK

Honestly your mental capacity is on the lowest of low level.

So is Igbo community that detained your God forsaken anuofia Kanu?

Mr man just shatap and feck off. Uou sound like a broken grammaphone. Nonsense .

Go and free Kanu nah ewu eze ndiala coward.

Mind you I'm from SE but Kanu must rot in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Ishilove: 6:04pm On May 17, 2022
Angelfrost:

I taya for these clowns o! grin

They are now overstepping their boundaries.

Having failed to fully takeover the tiny SouthEast, they now want to compel neighboring states.

Their end is truly closer than I thought.
A lot closer grin
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 17, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

OGA shut up, you're an imposter. What's your quarter in ani ahaba . I hate this attache by force cry
imposter kill u Dia,u be imposter to you people u dey crazy Kia! I no just blame u,Oga pack wella
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Angelfrost(m): 6:05pm On May 17, 2022
an0daGuy:

As I said

moronic grin I love how you ran away with your tails behind your k legs

Go and Cry at my backyard

More empty noise... You are embarrassing yourself on this thread.

Bye!!!
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by totit: 6:06pm On May 17, 2022
Good news for the * SE/SS crew grin
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Felimax(m): 6:08pm On May 17, 2022
Emychina:
u will die untop igbo matter. fool

In your dreams! Ewu!

You will soon been counted among the dead!

1 Like

Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by jamislaw(m): 6:09pm On May 17, 2022
Igbo christain terrorist at it again.

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Peppysco: 6:12pm On May 17, 2022
an0daGuy:

Sit at home is not dumb. It’s causing so much pain to the account of the federation.

All remittances from the south east is halted on sit at home days and it squeezes Buhari’s left balls so hard that he had to instruct lie Mohammed to create a bmc branch to make propaganda against ipob to make it seem like igbos are suffering only themselves because of it.

Sit at home continues until the zoo government releases MNK whom they kidnapped and incarcerated illegally.

Your brain is as little as that your left balls. Who suffers the most from these unnecessary sit at homes, the FG or the poor masses in your region? Continue to live in ignorance, the more of this enforcements, the quicker business will find means to relocate to more peaceful environments.
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Lordofalmajiri(f): 6:15pm On May 17, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
imposter kill u Dia,u be imposter to you people u dey crazy Kia! I no just blame u,Oga pack wella
O bu na ichoro E me chi onu nsi gi, nkita Ga aracha Gi onu
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Christistruth00: 6:17pm On May 17, 2022
Akinsete19:
I thought Delta state is South-South

Even with all their shooting

Sit at home ends at the Niger Bridge
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Ebubu3: 6:23pm On May 17, 2022
Someone was threatening here in one thread like that that if IPOB fires just one bullet in Delta state SE will be razed down grin

I wish I can remember his name angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin / UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria / Sowore: Washington Post Condemns Buhari Over Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.