Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba (39098 Views)

Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) / 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Igbojew: 2:47am On May 18, 2022
MansoryMX:
These people are seriously looking for trouble in Delta State. It’s obvious! Since Asaba! State capital of Delta State become Biafra land! Delta speaking Ibos are not Igbos, Ukwani are not Igbos, Ika are not Igbos

If Nigeria divides today, it’s obvious these Easterners will want to drag Asaba and some part of Delta State as East. Geographical it’s already divided and very visible to the naked eyes. River Niger demarcated the East from the South. Na wahala una nor go fit buy una dey price for market so.
Nairaland worrior here he goes again,I hope you will come out in Asaba on the 18th and 26th May when Nnamdi Kanu will go to court let them use you as shooting practice....I am that Igbojew
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Igbojew: 2:51am On May 18, 2022
Asgard13:
Government should forget sentiments and deal heavily with this fools

Don’t understand why they’re handling them with kids glove

Buhari is just punishing igbos

Because he knows exactly what to do to stop all this
I hope your government have captured the man that burnt Deborah Samuel to death whom the Police claimed that is from Niger republic and that he has ran back to Niger republic?? You people think it was still those days IPOB protest with Biafra flags and people were jubiliating when Nigeria Soldiers were killing them...I am that Igbojew
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by unclejb2(m): 2:57am On May 18, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
am from Asaba ur talking trash we are igbos and my name is Chinedu nwaujuika my father and my late grandpa never denied been igbo till his death,if igbos my brothers are crying i should join them in too i don't support Crime oh! Or killings of anybody or IPOB or ESN but u see freeing MNK i support it 100000000000000% time if u no like am hit transformer oh
Over sense dey your head
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Igbojew: 2:58am On May 18, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
am from Asaba ur talking trash we are igbos and my name is Chinedu nwaujuika my father and my late grandpa never denied been igbo till his death,if igbos my brothers are crying i should join them in too i don't support Crime oh! Or killings of anybody or IPOB or ESN but u see freeing MNK i support it 100000000000000% time if u no like am hit transformer oh
Don't mind them,I keep telling those kids that Delta Igbos are even active in IPOB and that we solidly behind our South East Igbos but they keep on saying that I am not from Delta Igbo.It will shock those Ijaws, Urhobo,Itshekiri and even Yorubas when they realized how we the Delta Igbos solidly behind and support the actualisation of Biafra.After watching how those Muslims fanatics from the North burnt Deborah Samuel alive my hatred for zoogeria increases and make me to realized that Nnamdi Kanu have been saying the right thing all these while....I am that Igbojew
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Igbojew: 3:13am On May 18, 2022
tarantino1:
This people wan carry their nonsense come Delta.

Igbos are a retardéd bunch. Fighting for freedom by oppressing your own people.

Okowa better give these animals the Wike treatment or the angry youths will do it for him.
Don't stretch your luck boy,you think if it is now that IPOB have been militarized that Wike will try that rubbish he did then?? Don't use your mouth to wish yourself what you don't want ooo....I am that Igbojew
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Igbojew: 3:18am On May 18, 2022
AK481:

The different between the oyigbo treatment of yesterday and now is that ipob is now very armed , then they were not.it won't work now .

The solution now is a political solution. Police are dieing too much for now and that is demoralising
Don't mind those kids that knows nothing.I keep telling them that IPOB then that carry only flags is not IPOB now that have militarized and they are here hyping Wike did this Wike did that forgotten that Wike have started making peace with IPOB now.It will shock them how these crop of IPOB will take over Rivers anytime they remember Rivers and no be mouth...I am that Igbojew
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Igbojew: 3:21am On May 18, 2022
Soso990240:
And some Mumu delta people were making mouth that Unknown Gunmen can't fire a shot in Asaba. Hope say una de see una mumu for outside.
Don't mind those Nairaland worriors that only get mouth here but do nothing in the streets when kasara burst.I told them that these UGM are already on ground in all Delta Igbo towns they were making mouth that they will show them why they are called Warri boys bla bla....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Igbojew: 3:25am On May 18, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You cannot fight Government and Win.I thought you guys said Ipob are not the ones carrying out the attacks?
Oga keep your thought to yourself.Whether IPOB/ESN and UGM are same thing does it matter?? Even they told you that they are not you and your type will still come here to insist they are which you people have been doing.Which government IPOB will fight and cannot win,you mean same government that protect those Muslims fanatics that burnt Deborah Samuel....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Igbojew: 3:27am On May 18, 2022
juman:
Wonderful ipob.
Sit at home should be for ten years straight.
E pain you well well right??...I am that Igbojew
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Igbojew: 3:34am On May 18, 2022
Toktee:
Shame to you coward..
My mother in law is from asaba ( Delta igbos)
The igbos never considered you guys as original igbos in the scheme of things likewise orhobo, ijawand other enthnic groups there.
. It's when it comes to things like this that igbo people remember you guys as igbos.
You are the one that should be ashamed of yourself for trying so hard to sow seed of discord between Delta Igbos and our South East Igbos.Am from Ogwashi Uku and we are always Igbo and even more Igbo than most South East Igbos.For your information we Delta Igbos will never ever forget how you Nigeria people massacred our ancestors during Nigeria/Biafra war and if not our Igbo kins from across the Niger that came to our rescue your FG troops would have annihilated our race.So carry that your divide and rule to your fellow Yoruba people,some South South ethnic groups and Middle Belt that cares to believe you people cheap lies and deceit....I am that Igbojew
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Igbojew: 3:37am On May 18, 2022
spy24:
How wike take solve this problem for rivers
I think other governor's should go and ask him
Wike cannot do shit now that those boys have upgraded to military style and you know it.He tried his luck when they were using only flags same way Nigeria Soldiers killed them during Operation Python Dance but not anymore cos they now kill Soldiers and Police...I am that Igbojew
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Igbojew: 3:42am On May 18, 2022
Savagery101:
YOUR GOVERNOR'S NAME IS IFEANYI AND YOU ARE HERE SAYING DELTA IS NOT A BIAFRAN STATE, MEHN YOU GUYS NEED SERIOUS BRAIN RESTRUCTURING
Don't mind them,for their mind now they think they can play that divide and rule they used during and after Nigeria/Biafra war on we Niger Delta Igbos.Our eyes are wide open now to know that our enemies are Housa/Fulani,Yorubas and some Middle Belt and if our Niger Delta neighbors misbehave we will add them in the list...I am that Igbojew
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Igbojew: 3:45am On May 18, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
your mother Inlaw na from benin the Real deltans ahh! We be igbos bloody igbo so if ur mother Inlaw wia be witch deny been igbo no blame her she's either from benin Yoruba tribe married to an igbo man from delta we done see dem finish here naa i dey tell my brother no marry from dis ekukulu people wia be minority tribe wia no get sense at all.
Don't mind those people that think their divide and rule antics will work on we Delta Igbos again,our eyes have open to know our true enemies and they are Yorubas,Housa/Fulanis,some Middle Belterns,etc....I am that Igbojew
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Igbojew: 3:49am On May 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yeah... Ipob is armed, what are Ijaw, Isoko, and others?!! Helpless like your SouthEasterners who hide in their bedrooms?!!

Try it in Delta and see how far!

The security forces won't even lift a finger.... The youths themselves will teach y'all a bitter lesson! Mtchewwww!

Go to Abuja and meet Buhari for a political solution!
You still have empty chest to beat when UGM is already on ground in Niger Delta enforcing sit at home,ain't you ashamed of yourself for barking here on Nairaland but in reality you can't do nada?...I am that Igbojew
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by ican2020: 4:55am On May 18, 2022
Post images of delta roads
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Darevofpeace(m): 5:37am On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

Sit at home is not dumb. It’s causing so much pain to the account of the federation.

All remittances from the south east is halted on sit at home days and it squeezes Buhari’s left balls so hard that he had to instruct lie Mohammed to create a bmc branch to make propaganda against ipob to make it seem like igbos are suffering only themselves because of it.

Sit at home continues until the zoo government releases MNK whom they kidnapped and incarcerated illegally.

Just look at your level of reasoning and analysis.
You closed down your daily source of income used to feed your family to demonstrate against the F.G for locking up a man in an Abuja Prison.
Are the traders directly under the F.G? Hope you are fully aware of students who missed their Jamb exams and many more to miss WAEC and NECO in weeks to come.
Can a problem be solved at the same level it was created.
Answer that.You are killing the financial source of your fellow Southeast thinking you are winning a war,even the states involved would loose daily IGR.
There are better strategies to win this and I still maintain that since all Southeast Governor's and top Politicians do not see BIAFRA being successful,how well can IPOB boys win this struggles?
Undisputed Buhari Administration didn't handle this issue well but some miscreants have joined this struggle and they are killing and robbing your own people, killing security operatives and burning up police stations,burning up Local Government Headquarters.
Yet as solidarity support,your people would Keep denying it that the boys are not IPOB.
If all these activities are not curtailed, Southeast would become like NorthEast soon.
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by JustforMen: 6:40am On May 18, 2022
Armaggedon:
Very soon it could spread to Portharcourt since there is no cultural and physical boundary between southeast and Rivers/Delta states.

Ezenwo Nyesom Wike!
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by JustforMen: 6:46am On May 18, 2022
obewanti:

Even in the midst of chaos many Ibos are cashing out. The civil war taught then great lessons that made economically strong, and activated the money making brain centers of their brains. Suffering has a way of bringing out the best in people.

How are they cashing out?
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by JustforMen: 6:55am On May 18, 2022
jamislaw:
Igbo christain jewish terrorist at it again.
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:12am On May 18, 2022
Igbojew:
Oga keep your thought to yourself.Whether IPOB/ESN and UGM are same thing does it matter?? Even they told you that they are not you and your type will still come here to insist they are which you people have been doing.Which government IPOB will fight and cannot win,you mean same government that protect those Muslims fanatics that burnt Deborah Samuel....I am that Igbojew
You are just ranting without making any point.Ekperima
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Creamypie(m): 7:17am On May 18, 2022
Igbojew:
Where are those nairaland e-worriors and chest beaters from Ijaw, Urhobo, Itshekiri even Yorubas that suddenly became South South indigen that said that if UGM tries to do anyhow in Delta they will mobilized to show them anyhow.Where are those keyboard worriors here that talk beat their chest,let them go out the street in Asaba or any neighboring Igbo towns close to Asaba and confront UGM then come back here and tell us their experience.Mad people everywhere....I am that Igbojew
you dey craze, them no born Ipoh well to enforce it in any south state. Fake news. I live in Asaba, bonsaac to be precise. Forget that gist. Talk about something else
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Creamypie(m): 7:21am On May 18, 2022
faceland:
So someone was firing at the outskirts of Asaba which caused fear and panic in the whole city. That is "Unknown Gunmen" for you. No one knows.
no u.g.m, its fake news propagated by Ipob miscreants, to chest beat, den no get mind enter delta

1 Like

Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Thoh(m): 7:21am On May 18, 2022
Ijawboy:
Clown.

Don't mistake me for yourself.
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by an0daGuy: 7:38am On May 18, 2022
Darevofpeace:

Just look at your level of reasoning and analysis.
You closed down your daily source of income used to feed your family to demonstrate against the F.G for locking up a man in an Abuja Prison.
Are the traders directly under the F.G? Hope you are fully aware of students who missed their Jamb exams and many more to miss WAEC and NECO in weeks to come.
Can a problem be solved at the same level it was created.
Answer that.You are killing the financial source of your fellow Southeast thinking you are winning a war,even the states involved would loose daily IGR.
There are better strategies to win this and I still maintain that since all Southeast Governor's and top Politicians do not see BIAFRA being successful,how well can IPOB boys win this struggles?
Undisputed Buhari Administration didn't handle this issue well but some miscreants have joined this struggle and they are killing and robbing your own people, killing security operatives and burning up police stations,burning up Local Government Headquarters.
Yet as solidarity support,your people would Keep denying it that the boys are not IPOB.
If all these activities are not curtailed, Southeast would become like NorthEast soon.

So after all this your epistle do you have an alternative for the people to follow instead of the ongoing sit at home exercise?

I will love to hear it. I really need someone intelligent to sway my opinion on this issue in the near future and that person might be you wink

But if you can’t give me an alternative then it’s a pity.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Felimax(m): 8:30am On May 18, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:

HUNGRY ONLINE WARRIOR

Nor be only hungry na Hungary!

Receive sense!

Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by zedegit: 8:54am On May 18, 2022
Armaggedon:
Very soon it could spread to Portharcourt since there is no cultural and physical boundary between southeast and Rivers/Delta states.

I pray they take it to Port Harcourt. Wike has their medicine.
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by zedegit: 9:00am On May 18, 2022
Bonesbreaker:

Did your father train you to be a confused person?

You support them but don't support crime and killings?

Are you ment? Your eyes will soon open, don't worry.
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Darevofpeace(m): 9:22am On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

So after all this your epistle do you have an alternative for the people to follow instead of the ongoing sit at home exercise?

I will love to hear it. I really need someone intelligent to sway my opinion on this issue in the near future and that person might be you wink

But if you can’t give me an alternative then it’s a pity.

Did I gave you the sit at home idea!? So why will I suggest an alternative to you?
If you can't see why the BIAFRA agitation is a wasted effort at least for for now,until all the Southeast Governor's gives their support,then you should get a new eye glasses to read more.
You are only hurting your state economy.
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by an0daGuy: 9:24am On May 18, 2022
Darevofpeace:

Did I gave you the sit at home idea!? So why will I suggest an alternative to you?
If you can't see why the BIAFRA agitation is a wasted effort at least for for now,until all the Southeast Governor's gives their support,then you should get a new eye glasses to read more.
You are only hurting your state economy.

So you have no ideas? No alternatives?

Indeed it’s a very mighty pity cry

Thank you for your attempt sha, it is well
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Positiveme2020: 10:24am On May 18, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Keep quiet, you are an imposter. U are not from Asaba, Asaba people don't associate themselves with barbarians, you are from East, Asaba is south south.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin / UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria / Sowore: Washington Post Condemns Buhari Over Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.