Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba (39423 Views)

Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) / 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Positiveme2020: 10:29am On May 18, 2022
Afonjakid:

Don't involve igbos into it and for your info, Asaba is an igbo town..
Asaba people speak ibo, but there is a difference. That doesn't make them part of East, Asaba is south south.
Why do your Easterns want to drag Asaba into your barbaric way of life.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Positiveme2020: 10:35am On May 18, 2022
MansoryMX:
These people are seriously looking for trouble in Delta State. It’s obvious! Since Asaba! State capital of Delta State become Biafra land! Delta speaking Ibos are not Igbos, Ukwani are not Igbos, Ika are not Igbos

If Nigeria divides today, it’s obvious these Easterners will want to drag Asaba and some part of Delta State as East. Geographical it’s already divided and very visible to the naked eyes. River Niger demarcated the East from the South. Na wahala una nor go fit buy una dey price for market so.

God bless you , I wonder why these people can't stand alone rather than dragging Asaba into Thier mess.
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Darevofpeace(m): 1:46pm On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

So you have no ideas? No alternatives?

Indeed it’s a very mighty pity cry

Thank you for your attempt sha, it is well
Keep talking till the whole Southeast become like Maiduguri.
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Igbojew: 8:40pm On May 19, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are just ranting without making any point.Ekperima
You and your family are ekperima na onye oshi...I am that Igbojew
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Igbojew: 8:43pm On May 19, 2022
Creamypie:
you dey craze, them no born Ipoh well to enforce it in any south state. Fake news. I live in Asaba, bonsaac to be precise. Forget that gist. Talk about something else
You are such a bloody liar because there was panic in Asaba and environs after UGM shooting.i live at Casaloba street by Zoe ministry off Asaba township stadium.Am sure you are somewhere in Ogbomosho talking what you don't know.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Creamypie(m): 8:50pm On May 19, 2022
Igbojew:
You are such a bloody liar because there was panic in Asaba and environs after UGM shooting.i live at Casaloba street by Zoe ministry off Asaba township stadium.Am sure you are somewhere in Ogbomosho talking what you don't know.....I am that Igbojew
lies. U g.m no get mind come delta. Shoot for where? We patrol from bonsaac to oduke to Okwe to achalla Ibusa to across Koka, Iyabi to kill of any ipob person. Na your dream dem fire . I dey Asaba. Close to bonsaac bakery. And that your Zoe ministry eh. Take care. We do operations for that area, down to the river Niger. To prove u say I dey asaba. U can still arrange a meeting cos I dey always visit pointer office
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Igbojew: 8:55pm On May 19, 2022
zedegit:

I pray they take it to Port Harcourt. Wike has their medicine.
Boy becareful what you wish for because when what you wish for finally happen which I bet you will happen don't come here to blame IPOB/ESN or Igbos.You think it was during that time they were still carrying Biafra flags and Wike uses them to shine but now they are arm even Soldiers cannot play Python Dance to them anymore.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Igbojew: 9:00pm On May 19, 2022
Creamypie:
lies. I dey Asaba. Close to bonsaac bakery. And that your Zoe ministry eh. Take care. We do operations for that area, down to the river Niger. To prove u say I dey asaba. U can still arrange a meeting cos I dey always visit pointer office
I know you are not staying in anywhere in Asaba oga because I know your type.You are a Yoruba man or you base in Warri but let me make it clear to you,Delta Igbos are suddenly with their kins from across the Niger and there is no amount of propagandas from you Yorubas,Housa/Fulanis or even our South South neighbors against Igbos that will make us hate them again like we foolishly did before....I am that Igbojew
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Igbojew: 9:09pm On May 19, 2022
zedegit:

Did your father train you to be a confused person?

You support them but don't support crime and killings?

Are you ment? Your eyes will soon open, don't worry.
Boy mind your business and leave we Delta Igbos and the way we decided to relate with our big brothers Igbos from South East.I don't know why so much obsession against Igbos from you people.You Yorubas are making move to reconnect with your so called Kwara,Kogi and even Benin republic kins and even Fulani have been reconnecting with their kins from Niger republic but when Igbos want to do theirs you people will land here like Vultures to vampires trying to put asunder and sow seed of discord between South South Igbos against our South East big brothers.Ikwere people from Rivers can deny theirs Igbonness or their South East brother but not we Delta Igbos....I am that Igbojew
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Creamypie(m): 9:09pm On May 19, 2022
Igbojew:
I know you are not staying in anywhere in Asaba oga because I know your type.You are a Yoruba man or you base in Warri but let me make it clear to you,Delta Igbos are suddenly with their kins from across the Niger and there is no amount of propagandas from you Yorubas,Housa/Fulanis or even our South South neighbors against Igbos that will make us hate them again like we foolishly did before....I am that Igbojew
so I dey lie say we dey asaba, bonsaac to be precise. We don patrol and carryout arrest for that your zoe ministry area close down to river niger, patrol Okwe, oduke, achalla Ibusa... Opposite former deputy I dey always come pointer office so with glo office and funanya street wey keke secretariat dey,. We can meet face to face, right now, we dey stop abortion round about. Be a man, let's meet
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Igbojew: 9:19pm On May 19, 2022
Positiveme2020:

Keep quiet, you are an imposter. U are not from Asaba, Asaba people don't associate themselves with barbarians, you are from East, Asaba is south south.
Hahaha is funny how you people come here to shut any South South Igbos that identify with Core Igbos by saying they are imposter.Sorry to tell you Yorubas or Housa/Fulanis whichever tribes you come from that the days of divide and rule tactics you people used in deceiving our fathers that made them deny our Core Igbo brothers will never ever work on we new generation South South Igbos especially Delta Igbos.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Igbojew: 9:20pm On May 19, 2022
Creamypie:
so I dey lie say we dey asaba, bonsaac to be preciss. We don patrol and carryout arrest for that your zoe ministry area close down to river niger, patrol Okwe, oduke, achalla Ibusa... Opposite former deputy I dey always come pointer office so with goo office and funabya street wey keke secretariat dey,. We can meet face to face, right now, we dey stop abortion round about. Be a man, let's meet
Alright let's meet,drop your number here I will contact you....I am that Igbojew
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Creamypie(m): 9:33pm On May 19, 2022
Igbojew:
Alright let's meet,drop your number here I will contact you....I am that Igbojew
pm sent.
Re: Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba by Positiveme2020: 6:45pm On May 20, 2022
Igbojew:
Hahaha is funny how you people come here to shut any South South Igbos that identify with Core Igbos by saying they are imposter.Sorry to tell you Yorubas or Housa/Fulanis whichever tribes you come from that the days of divide and rule tactics you people used in deceiving our fathers that made them deny our Core Igbo brothers will never ever work on we new generation South South Igbos especially Delta Igbos.....I am that Igbojew

Biafra will never be realised, keep killing yourselves in the east. Don't trespass to Asaba or other ibo speaking region of Delta.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) / FG Sacks Advertising Standard Panel Over ‘All Eyes On The Judiciary’ Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.