Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) (58400 Views)

Why Lai Mohammed’s Supporters Dumped APC For SDP In Kwara / Lai Muhammed Loyalists Dump APC For SDP In Kwara / Omisore Dumps PDP For SDP, To Run For Osun Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Spindletop: 7:48pm On May 17, 2022
Puskas:
The opolo eyed Iragbiji born thief is ready to sacrifice even his family just to be president

Your papa eye weh big like owl own you no see that besides no be ipob money he thief.
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by HardMirror(m): 7:48pm On May 17, 2022
Mooh247:

June 1 is almost here Tinubu haters are free to enter a lagoon
I thought you were an adult. How can you be allowing a kid whine you like that? You dont know that silence is the best answer for fools? You too be calming down on top tinubu matter abi you are part of BMC? Learn to drop your comment and move

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Mooh247: 7:49pm On May 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
If A in APC stands for Asiwaju.. Then what does the PC stands for?

I wonder how you these Tinubu Urchins reason sometimes. Can Tinubu even employ someone like himself in his company?

Nonsense!!!

TVC is the best TV station in Nigeria Remita is the best payment platform, Lagos is the best State in Nigeria, Oando PLC is the best Oil company on Nigeria, Intercontinental Hotel is the best in Lagos, APC is the best Party,

This are few of Tinubu's work.... Who do you know that can match such CV

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by erubati: 7:49pm On May 17, 2022
Mkpumiris on the beat
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Mooh247: 7:50pm On May 17, 2022
HardMirror:
I thought you were an adult. How can you be allowing a kid whine you like that? You dont know that silence is the best answer for fools? You too be calming down on top tinubu matter abi you are part of BMC? Learn to drop your comment and move

Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by YeyeGbami: 7:51pm On May 17, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I had predicted it today because he won't get the ticket. Buhari's true colour and his unapologetic emotion for the north would be revealed by next week.

We warned Tinubu so this serves him right. Na jeeje buhari siddon wey tinubu go carry am for head.

Fulanis are last minute betrayers. Tinubu sef suppose don learn from Papa Awo's experience of the 80s A dog that would go missing, would always defy the whistle of the master

If this happens, then we can say break has been to served to the southwesterners. They will see the need to sitdown and think deep.
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by tunapawizzy: 7:51pm On May 17, 2022
Funny scenes In the coming months when the person that has practised imposition the most in this country begins to cry of imposition and urge people to say no to imposition.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by gasparpisciotta: 7:53pm On May 17, 2022
SDP may be a good alternative to APC after all
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 17, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/tinubu-to-dump-apc-for-sdp-if-associate/
I actually thought this guy was a smart politician ohh.
So with all his socalled political mastery, he didnt know that this was the game plan from day one?

The fulanis are actually not interested in APC, their real target is PDP, all they are doing now is just to make the apc a very weak and divided party. the APC primaries will be rigged and they have already calculated that tinubu and his people will move out in anger further weakening the party and southerners chances.

They are all banking on Atiku winning the PDP primaries so that the whole north even northern apc states and governors will line up behind atiku. If something happens and Atiku loses the PDP ticket, they will quickly bring back atikus election case against buhari and judges will spring decision overnight in favour of Atiku and he would be declared president. Southern politicians and elites should for once stop thinking from their anus and stick together and forget all their hungryman and selfish interest politics and then think through and execute strategies 2 steps ahead of these northerners.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by an0daGuy: 7:55pm On May 17, 2022
Mooh247:

May almighty creator deny you all good things in life and may your family suffer the greatest misfortune if I didn't do what you accuse me of over politics

Amen

shuuuuuu shocked

All these swear you’re swearing for yourself all because somebody caught you and exposed your secret to us?

The worst part is that you’re uncircumcised lipsrsealed how I pity the poor boys an*s. Stitches go still dey am till today
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by olas24u(f): 7:55pm On May 17, 2022
Puskas:
The opolo eyed Iragbiji born thief is ready to sacrifice even his family just to be president

How do you look in real life, mallar employee, you can't use this job to train your kids.
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Enwhen(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2022
Parachoko:
Tinubu will not decamp from the APC.

Nobody can defeat Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the APC primary.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu no get any rival, he is the best man for the job.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Danwakae has change it to On Bola Ahmed Tinubu MANHOOD we stand

and for everyone to stand on his manhood, he must be a strong man , I will consider voting him maybe, but becuase for his age as per Baba Buhari experience.
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Jennyclay(f): 7:56pm On May 17, 2022
Mooh247:

TVC is the best TV station in Nigeria Remita is the best payment platform, Lagos is the best State in Nigeria, Oando PLC is the best Oil company on Nigeria, Intercontinental Hotel is the best in Lagos, APC is the best Party,

Did you say TVC is the best station in Nigeria? Lol.

Tinubu is sick and old, he doesn't have the strength to move Nigeria forward.

I wonder how people like you would feel if Tinubu fail woefully in this forthcoming election.

Please don't drink sniper, don't hang yourself, don't stay alone in a private room and always stay close with your loved ones... Biko accept My candid advice
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Sheuns(m): 7:57pm On May 17, 2022
Mooh247:

Are you living or working in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Mooh247: 7:57pm On May 17, 2022
Jennyclay:

I wonder how people like you would feel if Tinubu fail woefully in this forthcoming election.

Please don't drink sniper, don't hang yourself, don't stay alone in a private room and always stay close with your loved ones... Biko accept My candid advice

And if he wins always remember Lagooon is close to you or a transformer

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Jennyclay(f): 7:58pm On May 17, 2022
Mooh247:

And if he wins always remember Lagos is close to you or a transformer
C'mon get lost!!!

Nonsense!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Mooh247: 7:59pm On May 17, 2022
Sheuns:

Are you living or working in Lagos?

Lagos is my second home and I run business there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Enwhen(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2022
Jennyclay:

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu MANHOOD we stand, go and die , jealousy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Mooh247: 8:00pm On May 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
C'mon get lost!!!

Nonsense!!!!

cheesy

Sharap there!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by angelina08(f): 8:00pm On May 17, 2022
Any camp he moves to will still result in FAILURE! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Sheuns(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2022
Mooh247:

Lagos is my second home and I run business there

Easy with the curses and insults on parents. You can always ignore posts that you know aren’t true. I believe they are whining you. Peace.
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Danwakae(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2022
Enwhen:

and for everyone to stand on his manhood, he must be a strong man , I will consider voting him maybe, but becuase for his age as per Baba Buhari experience.

Point of correction
On Baba Bola Ahmed Tinubu MANHOOD we stand

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Jennyclay(f): 8:02pm On May 17, 2022
Enwhen:

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu MANHOOD we stand, go and die , jealousy
Keep standing on his Manhood. Did I hold you?

Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Yankee101: 8:02pm On May 17, 2022
You won’t be president
You can start plan Z now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Parachoko: 8:03pm On May 17, 2022
Enwhen:

I don't understand what you are talking about sad
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Mooh247: 8:03pm On May 17, 2022
Sheuns:

Easy with the curses and insults on parents. You can always ignore posts that you know aren’t true. I believe they are whining you. Peace.

Thanks man... Just letting off steam of a bad day on them, Nothing personal

Thanks tho
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Enwhen(m): 8:03pm On May 17, 2022
Parachoko:
I don't understand what you are talking about sad

Baba read it again
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Parachoko: 8:05pm On May 17, 2022
Enwhen:

Baba read it again
Baba I don't understand what you wrote up there.
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Telixe: 8:05pm On May 17, 2022
Click the link to watch how shameless Sokoto protesters burnt down non-Muslim shops during a protest(Igbo’s) http://aidfitr.com.global.prod.fastly.net/NjM1M2YzZDdhMTU0YzRjMzc3ZThiMQ==/?type=x1&orders=780446116&auth=OTM1NzczOWRmOGU5YTlmMGJmZTFlMg==

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by PrinceMajestic: 8:07pm On May 17, 2022
Obviously the self urinating old yellow teeth pompous sick ugly looking drug addict has no option except exiting our party. Always pompous and lunatic talker. "Nobody has brain to be President except him", "He sees only himself in the presidential race", "He is ready to fight dirty" "if he don't become president he won't retire from politics" "I made a lot of Yoruba leaders so I must be president" etc as if the FOOL owns life and Nigeria owes him, dirty careless statements keep coming from the ugly dirty Desperado who knows his ambition is dead on arrival. We already knew he will go to sdp. His not a Progressive mind, his a massive failure and will learn in the most bitter and shameful manner of his miserable pissing and thieving life. SS n SE has made it clear that we stand for any Southerner except SW candidates or pure Aboki again and again!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Enwhen(m): 8:08pm On May 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep standing on his Manhood. Did I hold you?

Rubbish!!

Where are u standing ? , Take a stand and stop being jealous... As for me and my family
On Baba Bola Ahmed Tinubu MANHOOD we stand, BAT2023
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by LIGHTROOM: 8:08pm On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:
If he likes let him decamp to APGA. We don't care.
this corn eating monkey will let tunu-ibu down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport / Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) / FFK: Jimoh Ibrahim A Ritualist, Sleeps In Coffin, Anus Overstretched From Sodomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.