Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) (58395 Views)

Why Lai Mohammed’s Supporters Dumped APC For SDP In Kwara / Lai Muhammed Loyalists Dump APC For SDP In Kwara / Omisore Dumps PDP For SDP, To Run For Osun Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Salvador1: 6:32pm On May 17, 2022
Mooh247:

More like Tinubu can't even dump APC because A in APC stands for Asiwaju

"The associate who spoke on the condition of anonymity. " FAKE NEWS

Vanguard newspaper , IPOB Masturbation tabloid

rant of a serial loser.

It's fake news cos e no come from The nation.

Tinubu must cry.

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Mooh247: 6:33pm On May 17, 2022
Salvador1:
rant of a serial loser.

It's fake news cos e no come from The nation.

Tinubu must cry.

June 1 is almost here Tinubu haters are free to enter a lagoon
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Salvador1: 6:37pm On May 17, 2022
Parachoko:
Tinubu will not decamp from the APC.

Nobody can defeat Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the APC primary.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu no get any rival, he is the best man for the job.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
which of the primary are u talking about pls.

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Parachoko: 6:39pm On May 17, 2022
Salvador1:
which of the primary are u talking about pls.
APC primary.
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Salvador1: 6:40pm On May 17, 2022
Mooh247:

June 1 is almost here Tinubu haters are free to enter a lagoon
Tinubu tears shall flow into lagoon.

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Salvador1: 6:41pm On May 17, 2022
Parachoko:
APC primary.
so na only u way never know na by consensus APC gonna use.

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Parachoko: 6:42pm On May 17, 2022
Salvador1:
so na only u way never know na by consensus APC gonna use.
Can you bring out your evidence all the contestants have agreed to consensus?
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Mooh247: 6:42pm On May 17, 2022
Salvador1:
Tinubu tears shall flow into lagoon.

Tears of joy is allowed
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Salvador1: 6:46pm On May 17, 2022
Mooh247:

Tears of joy is allowed
hehehehehe

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Mooh247: 6:47pm On May 17, 2022
Salvador1:
hehehehehe

Time for us to make money ... Oya drop the name of your supported candidate you think can win Jagaban make you stake your salary I go match am any amount..

Winner takes all !!!!

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Salvador1: 6:47pm On May 17, 2022
Parachoko:
Can you bring out your evidence all the contestants have agreed to consensus?
whether they agreed or not.
Senerio that played during the chairmanship will be use during next week convention.

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Salvador1: 6:50pm On May 17, 2022
Mooh247:

Time for us to make money ... Oya drop the name of your supported candidate you think can win Jagaban make you stake your salary
win jagabandit hmmm
They are telling u APC is adopting consensus and u are here staying Candidate.

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Salvador1: 6:51pm On May 17, 2022
Mooh247:

Time for us to make money ... Oya drop the name of your supported candidate you think can win Jagaban make you stake your salary I go match am any amount..

Winner takes all !!!!

point of correction I don't depend on salary like u.
I'm a business man and I can pay your salary.

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Mooh247: 6:52pm On May 17, 2022
Salvador1:
win jagabandit hmmm
They are telling u APC is adopting consensus and u are here staying Candidate.

Ok let me rephrase it.... Can you stake it like a proud man.. stake your salary that Bola Ahmed Tinubu isn't going to be APC flagbearer come June 1 and I will match your bet cash for cash

Let's use your salary to eat ishiawu

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by cmikel: 6:53pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Mooh247: 6:55pm On May 17, 2022
Salvador1:
point of correction I don't depend on salary like u.
I'm a business man and I can pay your salary.

That is good to know, I am a Tech business man and and an IT freelancer and I pay my own salary my self

In that case Stake your entire business

My business is duly registered with CAC and tax compliant so let's stake business for business so that the matter go pain you well well
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Agwotulumbe(f): 6:57pm On May 17, 2022
Mooh247:

Let the wind , air and water, let all the Gods of the earth and the Universe bear me witness If you are telling a lie against me and my family over Politics... may all the curse and evil in the Bible be yours and who ever the coward begind your username is

be calming down ok?

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Salvador1: 6:57pm On May 17, 2022
Mooh247:

Ok let me rephrase it.... Can you stake it like a proud man.. stake your salary that Bola Ahmed Tinubu isn't going to be APC flagbearer come June 1 and I will match your bet cash for cash

Let's use your salary to eat ishiawu

salary ko
Hehehehehe

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Salvador1: 6:59pm On May 17, 2022
Mooh247:

That is good to know, I am a Tech business man and and an IT freelancer and I pay my own salary my self

In that case Stake your entire business

My business is duly registered with CAC and tax compliant so let's stake business for business so that the matter go pain you well well
from salary to business.
But u type like person that earned a salary like u claimed y sudden deviation.

This is how u are disgracing yourself

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Mooh247: 6:59pm On May 17, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
be calming down ok?

Dude stay out of this... We are cool and this got nothing to do with you, even if you started it. I hold nothing against you

But that nigga must collect wiccan style for involving my nephew

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Puskas: 7:12pm On May 17, 2022
Mooh247:

Seun Mynd44 this is the guy I send a mail regarding his extortionists activities I have all his screenshot of his slanders in case he erases his comments
Stop trolling me because I'm a lady
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Kingspin(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2022
There was no way the North will hand over to Tinubu.
The West should for once unite with the South South and South East to checkmate the North..

Tinubu and his boys no wan hear.

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by iCauseTrouble: 7:23pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by NoQualmz: 7:24pm On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:
If he likes let him decamp to APGA. We don't care.

But he will win if he decamps to APGA. Ndiigbo will vote for him massively cheesy

Abi u no sabi that one?
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Rawtruth1: 7:24pm On May 17, 2022
First signal. His followers should buy enough oxygen for the shockers coming Tinubu unfortunately wouldn't be allowed to win the primary because anyone who sold his fellow southerner or betrayed fellow southerners like South East whose turn it is going by zoning, justice, equity and Fairplay can not be trusted with the Presidency. Take this to the bank.

He is going nowhere. Let the north continue to rule the south forever instead of anyone from south west. Period
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Seniorwriter(m): 7:25pm On May 17, 2022
As expected....

@Seniorwriter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) / Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport / FFK: Jimoh Ibrahim A Ritualist, Sleeps In Coffin, Anus Overstretched From Sodomy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)