Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Why Do You Support The Killing of Blasphemers - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do You Support The Killing of Blasphemers (631 Views)

Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! / Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? / Iran Hangs Sufi After 'unfair' Trial Over Killing Of 3 Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Support The Killing of Blasphemers by parisbookaddict(f): 7:00pm On May 17, 2022
It's unfortunate that so many Muslims are happy that a young woman was gruesomely murdered because she simply asked that her classmates should not post so many religious stories on a WhatsApp group for academics.

How can u find joy in ur heart that she was murdered. I understand many people are brainwashed to believing all sorts of things but what makes you believe that killing a blasphemer is acceptable.

Is it in the Quran. Can a Muslim answer this?
Re: Why Do You Support The Killing of Blasphemers by AntiChristian: 6:35am On May 18, 2022
You should first tell us where the Qu'ran says what's in your signature.
Re: Why Do You Support The Killing of Blasphemers by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:34am On May 18, 2022
What is the op asking what are you saying you this boy

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Support The Killing of Blasphemers by 1Sharon(f): 6:23am On May 19, 2022
She's back!
Re: Why Do You Support The Killing of Blasphemers by alfarouq(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2022
There are broadly 2 categories of Non- Muslims that take the oath in order to comment on Muslim topics.

-Those who erroneously think in their minds that Muslims are on the wrong path and desire to guide Muslims. They are civil in their discussions and civil.

-Those who take the oath to enable them blaspheme against Allah (Subhanahu wa ta ala) and his messenger ( PBUH) there by causing Muslims pain.

My prayer is against the 2nd category.

Ya Allah, they engage in this because You have allowed them a level of ease in their lives. Ya Allah, please make their lives difficult and complicated until they repent. Make it that the more they engage in this act, the more miserable and complicated life will become for them unless they repent.

Oh Allah, Please make them witness the triumph of Islam and Muslims before they exit this world.

Oh Allah, please raise from amongst their offsprings, their siblings and their relatives righteous and pious Muslims that will work for the triumph of Islam and Muslims in their community while they are alive to increase them in grief.

Oh Allah, increase the muslim ummah upon guidance, protection, care and patience.

For verily, you are The All Powerful and The All Wise. Nothing happens in this world unless it is in accordance to Yout decree. If You decree anything it must
Re: Why Do You Support The Killing of Blasphemers by parisbookaddict(f): 7:36am On May 22, 2022
1Sharon:
She's back!

It's been many years
I never planned on coming back but they went and burnt an innocent girl.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Killing of Blasphemers by 1Sharon(f): 11:45pm On May 22, 2022
parisbookaddict:

It's been many years
I never planned on coming back but they went and burnt an innocent girl.

Welcome

I'd say it's only us 2 females that are the most vocal about Islam

Have you seen this

https://www.nairaland.com/6705199/horrifying-islam-facts#104860425
Re: Why Do You Support The Killing of Blasphemers by true2god: 7:46am On May 23, 2022
parisbookaddict:
It's unfortunate that so many Muslims are happy that a young woman was gruesomely murdered because she simply asked that her classmates should not post so many religious stories on a WhatsApp group for academics.

How can u find joy in ur heart that she was murdered. I understand many people are brainwashed to believing all sorts of things but what makes you believe that killing a blasphemer is acceptable.

Is it in the Quran. Can a Muslim answer this?
My sister its been a while. I thought you have converted to Islam.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Support The Killing of Blasphemers by parisbookaddict(f): 10:26pm On May 23, 2022
true2god:
My sister its been a while. I thought you have converted to Islam.

Trump won, isis got decimated, more people have come to understand Islam and it seemed all was well until they burnt that poor girl

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Support The Killing of Blasphemers by parisbookaddict(f): 10:28pm On May 23, 2022
1Sharon:

Welcome

I'd say it's only us 2 females that are the most vocal about Islam

Have you seen this

https://www.nairaland.com/6705199/horrifying-islam-facts#104860425

Yeah I saw it. I posted similar statistics 5 years ago. Nice to know people are creating awareness still. Good job

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Support The Killing of Blasphemers by 2braithe: 1:19am On May 31, 2022
alfarouq:
There are broadly 2 categories of Non- Muslims that take the oath in order to comment on Muslim topics.

-Those who erroneously think in their minds that Muslims are on the wrong path and desire to guide Muslims. They are civil in their discussions and civil.

-Those who take the oath to enable them blaspheme against Allah (Subhanahu wa ta ala) and his messenger ( PBUH) there by causing Muslims pain.

My prayer is against the 2nd category.

Ya Allah, they engage in this because You have allowed them a level of ease in their lives. Ya Allah, please make their lives difficult and complicated until they repent. Make it that the more they engage in this act, the more miserable and complicated life will become for them unless they repent.

Oh Allah, Please make them witness the triumph of Islam and Muslims before they exit this world.

Oh Allah, please raise from amongst their offsprings, their siblings and their relatives righteous and pious Muslims that will work for the triumph of Islam and Muslims in their community while they are alive to increase them in grief.

Oh Allah, increase the muslim ummah upon guidance, protection, care and patience.

For verily, you are The All Powerful and The All Wise. Nothing happens in this world unless it is in accordance to Yout decree. If You decree anything it must

We won't relent in bringing more pain to you people.
We won't stop until y'all denounce the religion of piss.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Westie Brothas! What's Life Like In Nigeria? / Nigerian Muslims This Is What You Have Been Waiting For / Valentine's Day? Thedeenshow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.