Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion (962 Views)

Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out / Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by rottennaija(m): 7:47pm On May 17, 2022
����⚡Exclusive footage from izvestia

The surrender of militants of the Azov national battalion and Ukrainian soldiers blocked at Azovstal in Mariupol. Everyone's things are carefully examined and only then they are put on buses.

Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by rottennaija(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2022
https://t. me/intelslava/29120?single

Link to video above

Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by rottennaija(m): 7:53pm On May 17, 2022
More

Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by rottennaija(m): 7:54pm On May 17, 2022
More pictures

Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by rottennaija(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2022
���� Wounded Azov pig in one of the DPR hospitals.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by rottennaija(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2022
����Another batch of captured Azov pigs arrived in Yelenovka for further detention.

Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by rottennaija(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2022
���� Surrendered Azov terrorists heading to Russian prison

Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by Toktee(m): 8:18pm On May 17, 2022
rottennaija:
https://t. me/intelslava/29120?single

Link to video above
Gallantly Is una name..

Real heroes..

The fight is on..

This are the gallants officers that hold the position for 80 days without supplies... yet they refused to surrender until their president command so.

If we have such courageous officers in Nigeria's army Boko Haram will be a thing of the past.

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by Toktee(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2022
rottennaija:
���� Surrendered Azov terrorists heading to Russian prison
They will not enter prison..

They will soon be home with their love ones.

Ukraine have more Russian terrorists than Russia have to exchange.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by seunny4lif(m): 8:34pm On May 17, 2022
Lol
Over 10K Ukraine troops are POW right now.
Toktee:

Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by rottennaija(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2022
�� "I have 20% of the people left from the battalion. I am glad that I laid down my arms in time" - a military man of the 24th brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine told the truth about the losses near Popasnaya

Video in the link below
https://t. me/intelslava/29084

Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by Toktee(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2022
seunny4lif:
Lol
Over 10K Ukraine troops are POW right now.
where is your proof...?

Where did the Russians captured them?

Remember they are not the invading terrorists.
Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by rottennaija(m): 8:38pm On May 17, 2022
Toktee:
Gallantly Is una name..

Real heroes..

The fight is on..

This are the gallants officers that hold the position for 80 days without supplies... yet they refused to surrender until their president command so.

If we have such courageous officers in Nigeria's army Boko Haram will be a thing of the past.

Illusion is a dangerous thing but you are free to spin it anyway you like.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by DerrickzB: 8:40pm On May 17, 2022
BritishNaija but you said only the wounded would be handed over to Russia for trial!! And I told you Russia is taking every damn pig!! Now what do you have to say?? I hope now you know your source of information is BS!! Be good brah
Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by Toktee(m): 8:42pm On May 17, 2022
rottennaija:

Illusion is a dangerous thing
I told you the reality but your hates for Ukraine have blinded you to see the facts.

Those are the guys that hold position for 80days straight... against the almighty Russia with all its arsenals.

True or false?

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by Toktee(m): 8:43pm On May 17, 2022
DerrickzB:
BritishNaija but you said only the wounded would be handed over to Russia for trial!! And I told you Russia is taking every damn pig!! Now what do you have to say?? I hope now you know your source of information is BS!! Be good brah
Where did you get trial version from?
Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by Toktee(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2022
DerrickzB:
about 600 Russian prisoners
There are currently about 600 Russian prisoners of war in Ukraine, – Vereshchuk. Deputy Prime Minister for the Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories Irina Vereshchuk states that the total number of prisoners of war in the Russian Federation in Ukraine is about 600 people.4 Apr 2022

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by Toktee(m): 8:59pm On May 17, 2022
The rights of Ukrainian prisoners of war from Azovstal must be respected
Responding to the news that the Ukrainian soldiers who were besieged in Mariupol’s Azovstal steel plant for months have surrendered themselves to Russia’s armed forces, Denis Krivosheev, Amnesty International’s Deputy Director for Eastern Europe and Central Asia, said:

“Ukraine’s soldiers deployed in Mariupol area have been dehumanized by Russian media and portrayed in Putin’s propaganda as ‘neo-Nazis’ throughout Russia’s war of aggression against Ukraine. This characterization raises serious concerns over their fate as prisoners of war.

“Amnesty International has documented summary killings of captives by Russia-backed separatist forces in eastern Ukraine, as well as the extrajudicial executions of Ukrainian civilians by Russian forces in recent weeks. The soldiers who surrendered today must not meet the same fate.

“Prisoners of war must not be subjected to any form of torture or ill-treatment, and should be given immediate access to the International Committee of the Red Cross. The relevant authorities must fully respect the rights of prisoners of war in accordance with the Geneva conventions.”

Prisoners of war must not be subjected to any form of torture or ill-treatment, and should be given immediate access to the International Committee of the Red Cross

Denis Krivosheev, Amnesty International’s Deputy Director for Eastern Europe and Central Asia
Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by rottennaija(m): 9:19pm On May 17, 2022
Toktee:

Goodluck to them. We will see photos and videos in the future. Shey love ones?
Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 17, 2022
DerrickzB:

My source is clean a legit, i don't subscribe to propaganda. Fact remains that Russia forces are exhausted.
Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by Teazer4(m): 11:37pm On May 17, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by gambojimeta: 12:03am On May 18, 2022
Let me park here

Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by gambojimeta: 12:04am On May 18, 2022
Now the 200 man strong Azov battalion can reunite with their mentor nazis in Russia cheesy

Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by gambojimeta: 12:09am On May 18, 2022

Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by gambojimeta: 12:12am On May 18, 2022
Toktee:
Gallantly Is una name..

Real heroes..

The fight is on..

100 percent. Brave militants
Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by gambojimeta: 12:13am On May 18, 2022
Toktee:
The rights of

“Amnesty International has documented summary killings of captives by Russia-backed separatist forces in eastern Ukraine, as well as the extrajudicial executions of Ukrainian civilians by Russian forces in recent weeks. The soldiers who surrendered today must not meet the same fate.

“Prisoners of war must not be subjected to any form of torture or ill-treatment, and should be given immediate access to the International Committee of the Red Cross. The relevant authorities must fully respect the rights of prisoners of war in accordance with the Geneva conventions.”

Prisoners of war must not be subjected to any form of torture or ill-treatment, and should be given immediate access to the International Committee of the Red Cross

Denis Krivosheev, Amnesty International’s Deputy Director for Eastern Europe and Central Asia
I won't be suprised if they conduct prisoner exchange las las
Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by DerrickzB: 6:49am On May 18, 2022
[s]
BritishNaija:

My source is clean a legit, i don't subscribe to propaganda. Fact remains that Russia forces are exhausted.
[/s]

Go for rehabilitation!! You need it!! Smh

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by DerrickzB: 6:52am On May 18, 2022
Toktee:
about 600 Russian prisoners
There are currently about 600 Russian prisoners of war in Ukraine, – Vereshchuk. Deputy Prime Minister for the Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories Irina Vereshchuk states that the total number of prisoners of war in the Russian Federation in Ukraine is about 600 people.4 Apr 2022

In Mariupol alone more than a thousand first surrendered!! Plus the pigs in azovstal now!! And many hundred running to thousands has surrendered!! Consider Russia humane to feed and cloth them!!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by Toktee(m): 8:20am On May 18, 2022
DerrickzB:

In Mariupol alone more than a thousand first surrendered!! Plus the pigs in azovstal now!! And many hundred running to thousands has surrendered!! Consider Russia humane to feed and cloth them!!
Thousands surrendered. grin oga which cave you hid the type all this lies?

260 were transported to hospital in the Donbass where did you get you one thousand?
Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by rottennaija(m): 9:03am On May 18, 2022
Toktee:

260 were transported to hospital in the Donbass where did you get you one thousand?

How you people cannot respond without resorting to insult baffles me
Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by DerrickzB: 9:23am On May 18, 2022
Toktee:

The good thing is there is internet and resources for information on the net, the terrible is you are too ignorant to filter through streams of information outlets and get proper informations!! Do your maths ekuke!!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Footage Of Surrender Of Militants Of The Azov National Battalion by DerrickzB: 9:23am On May 18, 2022
rottennaija:

How you people cannot respond without resorting to insult baffles me

My brother, the people are bereaved of sense!! That’s why I give them back hot hot!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mali Receives More Weapons From Russia / Donald Trump After Winning The Nomination Of The Republican Party. / British Empire Should Have Colonize Europe Not Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.