Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja (32811 Views)

Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise / Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by tillaman(m): 4:13pm On May 18, 2022
Kpokpogiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by crazysam001: 4:13pm On May 18, 2022
Prosperous111:
Make dem go ask tontolet she fit Dey bang one senator like that then she come report the guy to get revenge

For building without approval

1 Like

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by ipobarecriminals: 4:13pm On May 18, 2022
sad nonsense
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Perfecttouchade: 4:14pm On May 18, 2022
When they are suppose to be protesting for the right thing..na wa o

1 Like

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Juleeee: 4:15pm On May 18, 2022
Niece:
Some concerning youths and members of the public under the aegis of Justice League Chamber of Nigeria, have on Tuesday protested in Abuja over the demolition of the house of Tonto Dike’s ex-lover, Joseph Egbri, popularly known as Prince Kpokpogri.

Kpokpogri had on Saturday alleged that his building at Guzape worth over N700m was unlawfully demolished by the FCDA without notice.

In a petition signed by the Abuja chairman of the group, Jude Vodah, titled ‘Demand for Immediate Compensation of Prince Joseph Kpokpogri over Illegal Demolition of his N700 Million House at Guzape Hills, Abuja, by FCDA Officials on Saturday, May 14, 2022’, addressed to the Director of the FCTA, the grouped said it was shocked by the demolition of Egbri’s house, and subsequently called for compensation.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdrGTr-ILLZ/

What the hell!

1 Like

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by erai30(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2022
Now let the game begins, these guys protesting on behalf of Kpokpo-garri are just paid actors. If FCDA pay 700mili for compensation, then the cash out party begins.
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Chopcy29: 4:22pm On May 18, 2022
Prosperous111:
Make dem go ask tontolet she fit Dey bang one senator like that then she come report the guy to get revenge

Lol
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by nedekid: 4:24pm On May 18, 2022
youngeagle:
Why should government demolish such a fine house in this harsh economy, they should pay him up because I believe approval was given before that house was erected
He should go to court, that is his only option.
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by larryeffizy1(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2022
Tonto go be like, my head/creator is fighting for me... Infact she go dey laugh in Africa style
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by lexy2014: 4:25pm On May 18, 2022
9japride:
Why does emotions supercede reasoning in this country? Nobody is asking if he followed the actual development master plan of that area? There are a lot of buildings mark for demolition and yet construction is still ongoing. Everyone is being lawless, when a new government comes in and demolish such structures then they start blackmailing the authority. The emphasis should be on developers to maintain city master plan and in addition, there should be transparency building development approval.

so did he follow the actual building plan in that area? if you say that he didnt, was he the only one whose house singled out and why?
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by lexy2014: 4:27pm On May 18, 2022
larryeffizy1:
Tonto go be like, my head/creator is fighting for me... Infact she go dey laugh in Africa style

she actually did mock him but which head are u referring to? do u no if she was the one that instigated the demolition?

1 Like

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by NOwazobia: 4:28pm On May 18, 2022
Nothing but hunger.

If at this time, Nigerians can still be bought even by a known agbaya, forget about 2023 election...

Nigerians can never get it right, not when we still leave in the moment.
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Jaqenhghar: 4:29pm On May 18, 2022
They must be Niggerland red pillers.
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by GistFullGround: 4:30pm On May 18, 2022

How did he aquire his wealth?
He should be investigated...

I don't pity anyone, who is into 419

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:32pm On May 18, 2022
When this man had enough cash to help Nigerians, he dexided to out himself and enjoy his life. Please, no one should call me for his palaver.
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by emmy4real94(m): 4:32pm On May 18, 2022
Shut up oga! Can't they demolish the neighborhood as well? Or just that building that violet whatever nonesense rules!
9japride:
Why does emotions supercede reasoning in this country? Nobody is asking if he followed the actual development master plan of that area? There are a lot of buildings mark for demolition and yet construction is still ongoing. Everyone is being lawless, when a new government comes in and demolish such structures then they start blackmailing the authority. The emphasis should be on developers to maintain city master plan and in addition, there should be transparency building development approval.
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by nedekid: 4:40pm On May 18, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass group

Hahah...sounds funny sha...I swear
I nor doubt you

Anything way these baby girls tell men especially in da oza room them must do am...
I was shocked when one niggar carry motor enter erosion come carry me for where I dey stranded...
Only for me to get home and later realised say na one of my baby sister tell am make he come pick me because I was stranded due to the heavy rain and flood...imagine the niggar nor even care about the risk of driving he still enter that water come carry me
Lolz,
Na so fineboy boy friend and him sweet smallie gf quarell. Na the girl sef de spend money ontop the boy oh.
Anyway, the caliber of eke weh come arrest the boy ehh, him self weak. E just be like say you get quarell with your gf then CP personally come arrest you. Howww
Apperently, this smallie main zaddy na ex oga at the top. I mean oga at the top patapata for obodo naija! Last smallie ohh!!
Na that oga weh she de help massage him belle de do baby baby for na him call eke oga to gbege the guy, put am for cooler, just because him smallie cry for am grin
Oga eke realize watin de happen after him interview the boy. Him release the boy codedly tell am if him like himself make him skip town.
Forget woman and their power, woman don make me years back drive abruptly to ijebu to go see am, I get accident for road. Last last I no reach there, had to come back with heavily damaged car. My people ask me how manage, shame de catch me to talk. How I Wan talk say because of one 19 year old smallie, agbalagba like me nearly loose my Solomon. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Gkemz: 4:47pm On May 18, 2022
Prosperous111:

You're not far from the truth

1 Like

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Nyne: 4:47pm On May 18, 2022
GistFullGround:

How did he aquire his wealth?
He should be investigated...

I don't pity anyone, who is into 419

He don 419 you before ? LOL
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by 9japride(m): 4:48pm On May 18, 2022
emmy4real94:
Shut up oga! Can't they demolish the neighborhood as well? Or just that building that violet whatever nonesense rules!
[color=#006600][/color]

So for example if a particular building is built on a wrong place, it then means the whole neighborhood should be demolished? Just take a stroll in your neighborhood and see the number of buildings marked for demolition and yet construction is still going on. People just let emotions over shadow logic.
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 18, 2022
Such a nice house, I dont believe someone would invest such money in a building without necessary approvals but who knows.
Demolitions in Abj usually have political undertone especially if you re in the wrong clique.
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Zulu2022: 4:49pm On May 18, 2022
The question is,if he was north,will that house be destroyed? If u got question to this then u can counter me on this thread
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by 9japride(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2022
lexy2014:

so did he follow the actual building plan in that area? if you say that he didnt, was he the only one whose house singled out and why?
[color=#006600][/color]

It's better to always be on the safe side especially if you live in a PADI PADI environment. The other person might be lucky for a while pending when another government does what's right.
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by lexy2014: 4:50pm On May 18, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's better to always be on the safe side especially if you live in a PADI PADI environment. The other person might be lucky for a while pending when another government does what's right.

you havent answered the questions:

did he follow the actual building plan in that area? if you say that he didnt, was he the only one whose house singled out and why?
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by 9japride(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2022
Advertisershubs:

You have written my mind so well.

Humans are too complicated.

[color=#006600][/color]

Especially in our society, every case is solved in the media especially when the victim comes to social media with tears. Nobody cares to know the root cause of the matter. Zero investigation.
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 18, 2022
the FCTA are all mad! how can u go and demolish house that someone suffered with his life to build and still don't av the guts to pay compensation to the person, if na me, Abuja go hot for everybody, Nonsense country ! where they don't ask u whats the cause of ur poverty but once u get better they want to know wat u do for living !
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by highness25(m): 4:53pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Kpokpogri should build another house. I thought he's a billionaire.. Abi is it audio billionaire??

As for those lazy youths protesting, I don't blame them. There's hunger in the land. Atleast the 1k they're gonna receive will go a long way.
It could you tomorrow. Thread carefully
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Nostressinlife(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2022
9japride:

Just shut your tramp! The young man has produced his permits and C of O right from when he bought the land till completion of his building. If he went against the Agency's specification and compliance, the best they ought to do is seal of the building while it was still in infantry stage and not demolish it when he is already residing there for more than a year. If he were to be a northerner, this can never happen but because he's from the niger delta, a minority at that he can be treated in any way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song / Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) / Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.