Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC (13119 Views)

I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi / APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" / Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by IamANigerianMan: 7:34am On May 18, 2022
Penguin2:
True.

Atiku won the 2019 elections fair and square.

But APC stuffed ballot boxes with ballots in Borno and Yobe.

And that was how war torn Borno and Yobe had more voter turnout than Lagos state and other peaceful states.

But Supreme Court will rule on Atiku’s case on 25th of this month, same day it will rule on the VAT case. Fergie001 what do you think about Atiku’s case in the Supreme Court?

Recall the crux of the case is that Buhari lied to INEC that his certificates are with the ‘Military Board’. Now plaintiffs are contending that there’s no such organ known to our constitution and therefore Buhari’s victory should be annulled.
Where ? Atiku did not win anything

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Elidrisy20: 7:35am On May 18, 2022
The same way you did against PDP in 2015
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by abobote: 7:35am On May 18, 2022
It was obvious
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by BluntCrazeMan: 7:35am On May 18, 2022
Atiku should go and rest.
He had all the evidences, yet he went to court and was dilly-dallying.??
Why didn't he go straight to the point and present all his evidence at once??
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by brightalo1010: 7:37am On May 18, 2022
Urheadmaster:
By declaring 2019 general election inconclusive to rearrange the results tongue cheesy

do you mean server?
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Eriokanmi: 7:37am On May 18, 2022
You won in adamawa you meant?
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by onuman: 7:40am On May 18, 2022
That's the more reason why Atiku should not be involved in the 2023 presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Juanmike(m): 7:41am On May 18, 2022
God1000:
He should go and sit down please, we need young, vibrant and technocratic leaders
Like Yahaya Bello, like Oladimeji Bankole
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Pio44: 7:43am On May 18, 2022
Scammer wan scammer us again, obi 2023
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Kpofaya: 7:44am On May 18, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/i-won-in-2019-but-robbed-of-my-mandate-atiku/

And you ran away to Dubai instead of fighting for your mandate. Go rest oga

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Xfemt(m): 7:49am On May 18, 2022
Throwback:

That Atiku won in Igboland whose numbers are inconsequential, does not mean he won all over Nigeria.

Atiku is the first presidential candidate of a major party that will lose his own polling unit right inside his ancestral village.

That shame will always remain with him.

What about those who stood by Atiku in the North?

Buba Galadima only recorded 2 or 3 votes for PDP in his polling unit. No wonder the old man staged his own kidnap to avoid the humiliation that was to come, only to come out of hiding days before the election when it became obvious his "kidnap" will not add an extra vote to PDP on election day.

Bukola Saraki was roundly defeated in Kwara, such that he lost his own Senatorial election, while PDP did not win a single Local Government in Kwara.

I repeat, that Igboland majorly voted Atiku with inconsequential numbers, does not translate to a national victory of majority votes.
Abeg short up
Why say their is inconsequential just because some one lost who de supported

Did the igbos not support yaradua
When he won why didn’t you say their was inconsequential

When a tribe align with a political party it doesn’t mean they inconsequential

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by IBBG(m): 7:49am On May 18, 2022
Then what did you do about it. You went to Dubai to chill
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Dawn91(m): 8:00am On May 18, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

Funny lots

Who won in Southsouth states? Oh! I forgot they are Igbo states too.

By what margin did APC win in Southwest? Or Southwest is also Igbo region abi?

Continue

I enjoy your exchange with intellectuals like fergie001 please ignore touts like Throwback can't you see it has no intellectual ability to engage you in a normal discussion? It resorts to nonsensical gutter talk because it's likely an iliterate so just focus on intellectuals I enjoy reading those
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:17am On May 18, 2022
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by MT: 8:23am On May 18, 2022
Trump-sque comment. Atiku is a pathetic old man who could not keep his promise of never to contest again. The day Obasanjo exposed Atiku as being corrupt, that day was all Atiku's credibility and political aspiration buried with him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by emesv26(m): 8:24am On May 18, 2022
You knew this yet you remained in Dubai. OBI is coming, just rest.
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by michoim(m): 8:26am On May 18, 2022
You not only lie but does it profusely...
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by 9jatriot(m): 8:26am On May 18, 2022
I remember when boiz chop this man money in the name of server

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Throwback: 8:31am On May 18, 2022
00FFT00:

So, the highlighted portions of your position show either your crass ignorance of the state of play, or you're yet another Yoruba propagandist.

What I find nauseating about you Yorubas is your affinity for pretense and jealousy. Northerners do not pretend that they do not live off of the south or need them to subside.

Let's be clear. There is voter apathy in the southeast. Why would they bother voting if their votes only end up throwing up people who actually hates them.

Add to it, the fact that Igbos do not depend on Nigeria's oil and gas for sustenance even if that gas and even oil largely belong to them.

Yet, your statement is still invalid. Let me break your heart. 40 percent of the voters in Lagos are Igbos. Igbos inhabit every nook and cranny of the country, and also vote in their places of residence. Igbo votes are usually counted in those areas.

So, do not live in the illusion that they will not galvanize to drive home an Igbo agenda if the need arises. They are just not as desperate as the rest of you who depend on their resources.

With a verifiable population of more than 50 million in Nigeria, Igbos are probably the largest single ethnicity in Nigeria.

We are well aware of Yoruba propaganda. If you are to lie, structure it in a way that you do not come through as an illiterate.

Igbos are a major force in Lagos trade, commerce, real estate, and education. Do you have any idea about how many of the factories in Lagos and Ogun belong to Igbos?.

Have you imagined what Lagos would've become economically without Igbos?.

Alaba, Balogun, ladipo, aspamda, Idumota, Vespa, and Computer village, just to mention a few. Too many to count, in your supposed land. These places consistently turn over hundreds of millions on a daily basis.

65 percent of all imports into Lagos ports belong to Igbos. Now, let that sink in. These same Igbos constitute the most users of Lagos airports, local and international.

Well over 20,000 buses and trucks exchange passengers and goods between Lagos and the southeast daily. Do you know what that means in money numbers?.

Let's not even mention real estate. Most places in Lagos including vast areas of Amuwo Odofin and Lekki peninsula would still be swampland today but for Igbos.

They repeated that same magic in Abuja and now, Nassarawa. Yorubas need to start being gracious to their benefactors.

You can't sit in your enclave in Ogbomosho and talk down on people whose proven Pedigree and achievements trump yours by and measure.

It is called disrespect.

You confirm the voter apathy of Igbos yet still offended by my factual assertion that the overwhelmimg victory secured by PDP in the SouthEast was irrelevant votes when compared to the rest of the country?

I thought 95% of the voters in Lagos are Igbos, when did it reduce to 40%?

All states in Nigeria, including Igbo states depend on oil revenue. Also the oil does not largely belong to Igbos or Igboland. So enough of the false statistics.

I can talk factual about economic refugees wherever they may be.

Thanks for reminding me that the importing Igbos make money from other Nigerians who they sell foreign goods to.

Remember that whatever airport or sea port used in Lagos, is of benefit to the federal government that owns them. As such, the port of entry is of no concern to the FG as long as the necessary revenue would still accrue to the FG.

Also remember that local transportation between regions in Nigeria after international arrival is more of an Igbo business. I'm sure the Igbo transporters don't have any complaint over that benefit.

The Yorubas will start being gracious to Igbos the day Americans consider Mexicans are their benefactors despite braving death to illegally cross into the USA for economic survival.

Have you imagined what Igboland would have been without funds made outside Igboland being repatriated to develop that region?

Have you considered how Igbos would have survived without being accommodated allover Nigeria to prosper in their economic pursuits?

Igbos need to learn staying humble and do away with the arrogance that comes with success outside of their tribal enclave. That is how to achieve more.

Have you forgotten that it is Yorubas that Igbos are hell bent on catching up with in Nigeria. That is the pedigree that your fore-fathers set as a standard to measure your collective and respective success.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by TruthinAction: 8:32am On May 18, 2022
Penguin2:
True.

Atiku won the 2019 elections fair and square.

But APC stuffed ballot boxes with ballots in Borno and Yobe.

And that was how war torn Borno and Yobe had more voter turnout than Lagos state and other peaceful states.

But Supreme Court will rule on Atiku’s case on 25th of this month, same day it will rule on the VAT case. Fergie001 what do you think about Atiku’s case in the Supreme Court?

Recall the crux of the case is that Buhari lied to INEC that his certificates are with the ‘Military Board’. Now plaintiffs are contending that there’s no such organ known to our constitution and therefore Buhari’s victory should be annulled.

The election rigging was not enough to give APC the win. They had to rig the result. The panel that sat to announce the result went on recess for almost a day which is unusual. This was when figures were altered.

They were only supposed to go on brief breaks when new results are not coming in and not for a full day.

Well, Atiku, your time has past. Maybe it's not your destiny to rule Nigeria. At least, you have tested the position of a vice president. Give room for the south this time.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Ezeh0505: 8:34am On May 18, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/i-won-in-2019-but-robbed-of-my-mandate-atiku/
close your mouth they when peter carry them go court you run away to Dubai is not that you collected your settlement and close ur mouth or you have forgotten oh i can not remember last time you see something bad in this government. Pls make will see people that is serious oga
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by garfield1: 8:37am On May 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Atiku should go and rest.
He had all the evidences, yet he went to court and was dilly-dallying..

He had no evidence,buhari thrashed him

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by eeetuk(m): 8:56am On May 18, 2022
" If given the party mandate and I emerge President in 2023, I will invest in education, decisively address insecurity, and create employment for the youths…unite the country and give every part of the country a sense of belonging."---Atiku

Why other candidates for elected offices in nigeria don't talk like vice president Atiu Abukbakar?
Former vice president Atiku always begins his campaign by talking about what he will do if elected. While others talk about themselves and how much money they got. I tell right now, if I have my way, Mr. Atiku would be the next president of Nigeria . That is because he is totally focused on what he would do if elected and has vision . Nigerians need smart and a visionary leader. In my view, Mr. Atiku Abubakar really represents what Nigeria new leadership should be for all the reasons I have listed above.
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by President2001(m): 8:57am On May 18, 2022
The same thing await you in 2023
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by BluntCrazeMan: 8:58am On May 18, 2022
garfield1:

He had no evidence,buhari thrashed him
Whichever way,, he should go and rest.
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:04am On May 18, 2022
chatinent:
Says a political prostitute who defects to parties more than the way NEPA interrupts power...and when he becomes invalid, he leaves the country only to return to continue the political prostitution.

Then you know nothing of AMBITION, not only politics, Ambition is priceless. You go all out, any means, anyhow, any way.
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by freemanq(m): 9:04am On May 18, 2022
I still wonder how many true Nigerians have really ruled dis country. Too many secrets that Is killing Nigerians
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by 00FFT00(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2022
Throwback:

You confirm the voter apathy of Igbos yet still offended by my factual assertion that the overwhelmimg victory secured by PDP in the SouthEast was irrelevant votes when compared to the rest of the country?

I thought 95% of the voters in Lagos are Igbos, when did it reduce to 40%?

All states in Nigeria, including Igbo states depend on oil revenue. Also the oil does not largely belong to Igbos or Igboland. So enough of the false statistics.

I can talk factual about economic refugees wherever they may be.

Thanks for reminding me that the importing Igbos make money from other Nigerians who they sell foreign goods to.

Remember that whatever airport or sea port used in Lagos, is of benefit to the federal government that owns them. As such, the port of entry is of no concern to the FG as long as the necessary revenue would still accrue to the FG.

Also remember that local transportation between regions in Nigeria after international arrival is more of an Igbo business. I'm sure the Igbo transporters don't have any complaint over that benefit.

The Yorubas will start being gracious to Igbos the day Americans consider Mexicans are their benefactors despite braving death to illegally cross into the USA for economic survival.

Have you imagined what Igboland would have been without funds made outside Igboland being repatriated to develop that region?

Have you considered how Igbos would have survived without being accommodated allover Nigeria to prosper in their economic pursuits?

Igbos need to learn staying humble and do away with the arrogance that comes with success outside of their tribal enclave. That is how to achieve more.

Have you forgotten that it is Yorubas that Igbos are hell bent on catching up with in Nigeria. That is the pedigree that your fore-fathers set as a standard to measure your collective and respective success.

Igbo knows when to engage and when to save their energy. Call it apathy if you will.

Yes, the southeast also partakes in sharing the federal allocation. It is their right, and as I wrote before, they are also a part of the geese that laid the golden egg, unlike Yoruba for the most part, and the north.

Nigeria remains a federal republic, therefore affording every citizen the inalienable right to reside and toil wherever they want. No man is a refugee in his own country. This is a narrative expounded by lazy people who cannot be bothered to venture away from their ancestral enclaves in the furtherance of their dreams.

Yes, Igbos make Money from other citizens as other groups also profit from Igbos. It is called venture and commerce. Not sure what your issue with that is unless you're pained that the 20 pounds Awolowo gave Igbos have been repudiated by smart and hardworking Igbos.

The international airport and seaports in Lagos to the exclusion of the same facility in the southeast. This is connivance between Yoruba, and the north, and these facilities are a major contributor to Lagos and the southwest economy.

Igbos are major patronizers of these facilities denied them by the rulers of Nigeria in acquiescence to Yoruba behest. A functional river port and an untethered international airport in the southeast will eat deep into Lagos's economy.

Don't forget Lagos was built with money derived from the southeast and south-south oil and gas, so I don't know who the economic refugee is, but I know who ought to be definitely grateful for the windfall.

Without Igbo continued enterprise and engagement in the southwest and indeed all over Nigeria, our country will undeniably not be what it is today.

Lagos will definitely not be what it is without Igbos, and if this undeniable truth valuates to arrogance in your estimation, you may want to rethink your values.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by angelina08(f): 9:13am On May 18, 2022
Joker cheesy
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Nobody: 9:16am On May 18, 2022
Throwback:

That Atiku won in Igboland whose numbers are inconsequential, does not mean he won all over Nigeria.

Atiku is the first presidential candidate of a major party that will lose his own polling unit right inside his ancestral village.

That shame will always remain with him.

What about those who stood by Atiku in the North?

Buba Galadima only recorded 2 or 3 votes for PDP in his polling unit. No wonder the old man staged his own kidnap to avoid the humiliation that was to come, only to come out of hiding days before the election when it became obvious his "kidnap" will not add an extra vote to PDP on election day.

Bukola Saraki was roundly defeated in Kwara, such that he lost his own Senatorial election, while PDP did not win a single Local Government in Kwara.

I repeat, that Igboland majorly voted Atiku with inconsequential numbers, does not translate to a national victory of majority votes.

A wise man once said that it's better to be a fool and keep quiet than to speak and dispel all doubts.

Firstly, Atiku won all the SE states. He also won in the SS states. Are they now Igbos? Oyo is PDP and does that mean Oyo is Igbo? Atiku also won his State, Adamawa. Guess Adamawa is now Igbo right?

When you say things on a public forum, don't talk because you just want to showcase your illiteracy. Always remember that there are intelligent people on here. So always connect your brains with your fingers before you type.

Igbo votes inconsequential? grin grin I see you know next to nothing about the Electoral Act and the need for a certain percentage to be met before a President can emerge. If you are also good in history, go back and see the election results of 2011 and before.

In that same 2015, the same people who you accused of being inconsequential produced 2 HoR members in Lagos State in the persons of Hon. Tony Nwulu (Oshodi Federal Constituency) and Barr. Mrs. Rita Orji (Ajeromi/Ifelodun Federal Constituency). They also produced Hon. Idimogu Emeka Jude (Member representing Oshodi/Isolo assembly in Lagos State House of Assembly) who is still there till date. That there is voter apathy in the SE and Igbos generally has now translated to them being inconsequential in the scheme of things in Nigeria? A major tribe? You see how wack your reasoning is?

Lastly, one can now see who, among the Igbos and Yorubas, are troublemongers who go about causing trouble on here. We can now see those with insecurities, and personal hatred, delusion and a wacked sense of reasoning.

If one is to check, you haven't left Ogbomosho in your life. You don't know the East and the population therein but rely on Lagos-Ibadan tabloids to make countless and baseless assertions that only makes you look like a f00l in the midst of intelligent people.

Just continue with your delusion but please leave those who are better than you out of your misery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Nora Daduut Inaugurated Into APC Women Presidential Campaign Team (pics) / Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku / 127 PDP Workers Reject Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.