Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,972 members, 7,828,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Waldrum Calls Ebi, Oshoala, Ordega, 29 Others To Women AFCON Camp In Morocco - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Waldrum Calls Ebi, Oshoala, Ordega, 29 Others To Women AFCON Camp In Morocco (7014 Views)

Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) / Oshoala,Ordega Or Kgatlana Who Will Win African Women’s Player Of The Year Today / Musa, Iwobi, Oshoala, Ordega Nominated For 2018 CAF Awards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waldrum Calls Ebi, Oshoala, Ordega, 29 Others To Women AFCON Camp In Morocco by Imortal001: 8:48am On May 18, 2022
lexy2014:

Which Ronaldo+ Messi is she for nigeria?
In other words, she is too good!
Re: Waldrum Calls Ebi, Oshoala, Ordega, 29 Others To Women AFCON Camp In Morocco by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:54am On May 18, 2022
paulolee:
normal victory for the falcons, I pray they bring same performance n success to international competitions

Normal victory?

They now have serious competition from the South African team.

If they don't buckle up, then South Africa will beat them to it.

1 Like

Re: Waldrum Calls Ebi, Oshoala, Ordega, 29 Others To Women AFCON Camp In Morocco by austinceasar(m): 8:55am On May 18, 2022
lexy2014:

But the present squad of Europe based players haven't done better for Nigeria than their predecessors who were mostly home based

That's why he said "they have stepped up"

In other words...they are doing well for themselves and not Nigeria.

**(And that's a good thing, since all man must chop).

1 Like

Re: Waldrum Calls Ebi, Oshoala, Ordega, 29 Others To Women AFCON Camp In Morocco by thatigboman1: 9:00am On May 18, 2022
Imortal001:

she too good in Barcelona but not in Nigeria
Re: Waldrum Calls Ebi, Oshoala, Ordega, 29 Others To Women AFCON Camp In Morocco by humberjade: 9:08am On May 18, 2022
lexy2014:

But the present squad of Europe based players haven't done better for Nigeria than their predecessors who were mostly home based

Because most of them played for almost the same local teams; hence, the cohesion in the team back then. This current ones most often look disjointed. Individual brilliance has been carrying them, and there is a limit as to how far it can take them.
Re: Waldrum Calls Ebi, Oshoala, Ordega, 29 Others To Women AFCON Camp In Morocco by justicechichex: 9:11am On May 18, 2022
lexy2014:

Which attention do they need that they haven't been getting?

Dude i said if they get half the attention the super eagles get.....
Re: Waldrum Calls Ebi, Oshoala, Ordega, 29 Others To Women AFCON Camp In Morocco by Imortal001: 9:17am On May 18, 2022
thatigboman1:
she too good in Barcelona but not in Nigeria
How many african best she don carry?
Re: Waldrum Calls Ebi, Oshoala, Ordega, 29 Others To Women AFCON Camp In Morocco by putin2: 9:47am On May 18, 2022
I love female football
Re: Waldrum Calls Ebi, Oshoala, Ordega, 29 Others To Women AFCON Camp In Morocco by Posh(m): 10:57am On May 18, 2022
Where is Onyinyechi Zogg? That lady has been out of this team for long. She deserve to be part of the defenders.
Re: Waldrum Calls Ebi, Oshoala, Ordega, 29 Others To Women AFCON Camp In Morocco by lexy2014: 11:03am On May 18, 2022
justicechichex:

Dude i said if they get half the attention the super eagles get.....

Hence my question: Which attention do they need that they haven't been getting?
Re: Waldrum Calls Ebi, Oshoala, Ordega, 29 Others To Women AFCON Camp In Morocco by lexy2014: 11:04am On May 18, 2022
Imortal001:

Too good for who?
Re: Waldrum Calls Ebi, Oshoala, Ordega, 29 Others To Women AFCON Camp In Morocco by akeeng: 2:04pm On May 18, 2022
lexy2014:

Well, they’ve done greater for themselves which I think is more important.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Queens Qualify For CAF Women’s Champions League / Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? / Foreign Young Star Eligible To Play For Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.