Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (7020 Views)

Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown / Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments / Franck Ribery Won't Talk To Jerome Boateng Again After Being Covered In Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by semid4lyfe(m): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
Alright, the title says it all.

Make complaints, report offensive posts, spammers, thread derailers, rule breakers etc here.

It'd be faster to reach the Moderators and get action via this thread than the report to moderator button.

Also when making your complaints or reporting a rule breaker, give the username & provide a link to the thread.

Thank you.

N.B: We urge our Ghanaian brothers to make use of this thread and not respond to provocation.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by bingbagbo(m): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
mr moderator,
it is now clear u simply abhor the 'Ghana' thread .
if particular posters have flouted the NL rules, must u penelize the innocent "thread" when you have the powers to ban the posters?

you have been unfair and unjust unlock the innocent thread now and ban the violators, otherwise you are simply acting like a tyrannical bigot.

later....

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by semid4lyfe(m): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
bin gbagbo:
mr moderator,
it is now clear u simply abhor the 'Ghana' thread .

if particular posters have flouted the NL rules, must u penelize the innocent "thread" when you have the powers to ban the posters?

you have been unfair and unjust unlock the innocent thread now and ban the violators, otherwise you are simply acting like a tyrannical bigot.

later....

First of all, I take exception to the emboldened and I could sanction you under rule 20 but I'll let it slide. The Ghana thread was locked ONLY temporarily so the offensive posts could be removed and the offenders penalized. The moderator guidelines allow me to do this.

This has been done and the thread will be re-opened shortly for posting. Also, as the OP of the thread, I call on you to urge your brothers not to post provocative comments or respond to such comments from others.

Instead report such comments on this thread and the moderators will take action ASAP.

Have a blessed day and thank you for your contribution to Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Evestar200(f): 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
why is the basketball and the women friendlies not on front page?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by semid4lyfe(m): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
Evestar200: why is the basketball and the women friendlies not on front page?

The Super Falcons thread was posted to the homepage some days back. It'd be re-posted again later today.

As for the basketball thread, sorry for not posting today's game. When is Nigeria's next game. . .time & date and is it being shown on TV?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Evestar200(f): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
semid4lyfe:

The Super Falcons thread was posted to the homepage some days back. It'd be re-posted again later today.

As for the basketball thread, sorry for not posting today's game. When is Nigeria's next game. . .time & date and is it being shown on TV?
Nigeria have a game 2mrrw,,,,i think super sport selects or super sport 2 &9 will be showing it
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Swaginton(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2013
Thanks a lot for bridging the gap btw u guys and the members.here's a thread I reccomend for front page although its only subject to your approval.pls check it out..https://www.nairaland.com/1450201/why-coach-always-blamed-incompetence
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by semid4lyfe(m): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
Swaginton: Thanks a lot for bridging the gap btw u guys and the members.here's a thread I reccomend for front page although its only subject to your approval.pls check it out..https://www.nairaland.com/1450201/why-coach-always-blamed-incompetence

Thank you for your recommendation.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Anuoluwap(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Swaginton(m): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
semid4lyfe:

Thank you for your recommendation.
thanks for your acute response..its good to knw that you are not talkin to the thin air

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by virginofafrica(m): 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
Sir.s please i mistakly copied a post from a website and posted it on student forum(US student ) of which i did not notice that it was attaced with number. And i was banned from posting by justwise. Not even in the student forum where i made the mistake but he banned me in a forum where i have spent alot to carry along (dv 2013 and 2014 winners meet here ) and since two weeks after enough pleading he still did not release my account full access. Please sir i would like you to investigate my followed and see. I have broken no rule. Please those two forum means alot to me. He knows it. Hope to hear from you (moderators ) soon.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
Pwhy is it that when someone post a reasonable comment you people wil hide de post but if it is 1st to comment you pple wil liv it why?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by semid4lyfe(m): 8:42am On Sep 27, 2013
Adikam: Pwhy is it that when someone post a reasonable comment you people wil hide de post but if it is 1st to comment you pple wil liv it why?

If you can refer me to the thread link in which your reasonable post was hidden, I could be of help
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
semid4lyfe:

If you can refer me to the thread link in which your reasonable post was hidden, I could be of help
i dont need ur help
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by onuleo(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
haba moderators put a la liga game on front page now. atleast. d madrid derby

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Youngsage: 9:19am On Sep 30, 2013
Hello moderator(s), kudos to you all, & keep up the good work.
I want to recommend this topic for frontpage: https://www.nairaland.com/1444328/notable-events-since-arsenal-last
its been long we saw something like it on the f.p, for d fun of it all and to urge other fans to increase in support as well. thanks in anticipation
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by honeric01(m): 6:41am On Oct 01, 2013
onuleo: haba moderators put a la liga game on front page now. atleast. d madrid derby

Thanks for the recommendation, appropriate action'll be taken when next a star match in the la liga is to be played.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by collynzo2(m): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
Moderators spread the good news via frontpage.
www.nairaland.com/1462385/keshi-cleared-fifa
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by semid4lyfe(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
collynzo2:
Moderators spread the good news via frontpage.
www.nairaland.com/1462385/keshi-cleared-fifa

Thanks for the recommendation. It's on the homepage

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by collynzo2(m): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
semid4lyfe:

Thanks for the recommendation. It's on the homepage
Good one
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Youngsage: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
Youngsage: Hello moderator(s), kudos to you all, & keep up the good work.
I want to recommend this topic for frontpage: https://www.nairaland.com/1444328/notable-events-since-arsenal-last
its been long we saw something like it on the f.p, for d fun of it all and to urge other fans to increase in support as well. thanks in anticipation
and why is this being ignored?? Mods haba nw
still waiting for response oh
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by honeric01(m): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
Youngsage:
and why is this being ignored?? Mods haba nw
still waiting for response oh

Not for this board
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Youngsage: 9:22am On Oct 03, 2013
honeric01:

Not for this board
You mean not for sports section? Where then should it be? Okay as a Mod why nt move it to the appropriate section then the frontpage. Tenkx.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by honeric01(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
Youngsage:
You mean not for sports section? Where then should it be? Okay as a Mod why nt move it to the appropriate section then the frontpage. Tenkx.

Alright, it has now been moved.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ritababe(f): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ritababe(f): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Obrafour(m): 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P
Lounge

Tonylyte:

taaaah! Tufiakwa! Look at dis
guano-brained dwarf. Fyi, you nt
disputing wat ever the giant of
africa feels, knws or say abt ya local
govt gayna, is wat we hav been
advocating for in d past...we dnt
want a situation where we would
say gaynaian men are lazy and ugly,
their women feeds em, pays rent,
and every other thngs that were
suppose to be done by men, and one
ugly thng would com 4m no where
to dispute it...i want a situation
where i would say gaynaian eats
boit eggs instead of meat, and it
becomes a dogma....

Harddaysnight:

you`re right on this bruh. their men are
very lazy and useless. there was one
who lived as my tenant in lagos with his
wife and kid. funny enough his name
was blacky. it was a no-brainer why his
name was blacky. the guy was blacker
than night itself. he even writes Blacky
kuffour whenever he was able to pay his rent because his wife usually pays. After going to play pool. he comes home, drinks his wife ogoro because she sells achohol. then he pounces on her and beats her with no mercy. the wife was responsible because she puts food on the table. unlike the man who was a lazy bum. No suprise why their women crave for naija men.

https://www.nairaland.com/1466306/nairalanders-ghana-v.i.p-lounge/13#18747552

Please, ^^^ these two have resurfaced with different monikers,.... Please do something. Thank You.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by GHSwagg: 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
Antell95: Did i hear sm1 call Ethiopia 'Tahiti' ?? Are u mad? Ethiopia drew Burkina faso that brushed ghana aside with 10men at the just concluded Afcon.. You are very Stu.pid. Simple!

Mr. moderator semid4lyfe

This Antell95 guy is always causing trouble on the Black Stars thread. He just insulted me for no reason. I am tempted to reply him in kind, but decided to report it instead. Please do something about him ASAP.

See link below

https://www.nairaland.com/1150216/official-black-stars-ghana-cafe/70
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by GHSwagg: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
^^^ Good to see the comment has been removed, and I hope he is banned, as the rules require.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Obrafour(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
Re: official BLACK STARS of
GHANA cafe: GHANA vs EGYPT

Antell95:
My Eagles couldn't run..
Jeez., FIFA should ban such nation
4rm hosting a game.. Even Moses...
Chai..
Any Ghanaian talking abt Cheat is
seriously Ma.d... Idi.ot, He go.at..

You cudn't beat Burkina faso with
10men+ PK awarded that was taken
by Wack-AZS-O.. #Brazil here we
come #bye bye to Ethiopia..

Tonylyte:
ya head dey there...the way the
ethiopians were playing, no be beans. i
later wished we were playing
gayna ....anyway, the giant will always
look 4 ways to win their matches....

https://www.nairaland.com/1150216/official-black-stars-ghana-cafe/72#1150216.2304

Moderat0r... Please, I don't enjoy sn!tching, but I feel some People are determined not to have a clean Thread, Please do something about it before that Thread becomes a WarZone.
NB: Once again @Antell95 is back again with a vengeance after you Hid his post! These two Monikers just post insulting comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enyeama Apologises To Siasia And Nigerians / Week10 2018/2019 English Season Football Pools Coupon Fixtures / Okocha Named Among Fifa’s World Best Midfielders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.